[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone whos some what intelligent can see that the stock market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Anyone whos some what intelligent can see that the stock market is clearly rigged.

What are some ways you can forsee the past the biased news articles, false information, and market manipulation and invest in something that would work in your favor.
>>
>>1238574
Agreed. That's why for the last few years I've only been actively trading the pepe-coin market.
>>
>>1238574
>would work in your favor.
Well if you think it clearly rigged then I guess you have to do your own IPO.
>>
>>1238578
Not just pump and dumps but getting people to buy a stock only for the purpose of liquidating. Numbers dont lie but cash can change numbers.
>>
>>1238578
This! OP think of it this way: Its like when you play a boardgame 'or for you young ones' vidya games that everyone else is good at and played before, you will get thumped all the time. Is that rigged ?? if someone uses a cheat to spawn endless players is that rigged or just illegal in a sense?
>>
>>1238574
If it's rigged, it should be fairly easy to spot a series of large buys before a price movement. Show them to us
>>
>>1238574
Trade against the trends the media is shilling in volatile times.

Go with the trend when it's clear. i.e. going long a lot out of a recession.
>>
>>1238574
Your point is?
>>
>>1238633
I see what you're saying. But If i know a guys using a cheat,how do i know where i camp to shoot him whereever he spawns?
>>
>>1238743
It was a question. That's my point.
>>
>>1238641
I used to do that, but it's kinda like 50/50. Even with research its hard to predict on how its gonna go.
>>
>>1238768
The first question he asked is more important.
It seems rigged because you don't know many of the in's and out's.
The newbies always fall prey to the more experienced traders above them, they to those above them, and so on.
Newbies do things like buy a stock before earnings (that they didn't know were coming), and then complain when their position is wrecked. Or worse, they bought it on margin and get the whole thing closed on them due to margin call (at a horrific loss).
It takes a while to learn the pitfalls, and it tends to cost.
>>
>>1238800
I'll take it
>>
>>1238863
I'll give you an example.
Oil futures contracts (which have seen much action lately) run $10 for every cent of movement. Sometimes, when the contracts roll over (monthly), there can be an increase/decrease of $2 or $3, which is equivalent to $2000-$3000 (lost or gained) per contract.
Every time this happens, dozens of newbies get caught in the wake and crushed, but a little knowledge would have saved them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.