[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to live in a condo in the city >also want to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (58KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58KB, 800x509px
>want to live in a condo in the city
>also want to live on a ranch with a bunch of farm animals and birds as pets, take my boat out whenever i want, enjoy the view of the mountains

idk what to do guys i'll regret either choice
>>
>>1238404
The second option. Urban life is shit.
>>
While you're young and need to slam poon: city.

Once you're tired of that: farm/rural life.
>>
>>1238404

Do both.
>>
I'd take the second in a heartbeat if it wasn't financial suicide. If you can't make your city gig remote then it's farming or minimum wage bitchwork for you.

hmm... how hard is farming?
>>
>>1238448
>hmm... how hard is farming?
Very.

You are your own boss, but your work isn't playing around on a computer. It fixing your tractor, spraying fertilizer, planting seed, waking up at 4 AM, working until 10 PM, hauling your shit to the elevator, and hopefully making a profit.

Farming isn't easy work. It's easier now than it once was, but you have a lot more responsibility, and are expected to farm a lot more land.
>>
>>1238404

Unless you LOVE people and social excitement, then the city is not for you.

I vastly prefer the country side.

You could do what most wealthy people do and have both. But ya need wealth.
>>
>>1238457
And farms are expensive as fuck, too. Hard to imagine anyone giving it up even at a right price.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.