[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently in the process of making a mobile game. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1454949698874.png (38KB, 245x237px) Image search: [Google]
1454949698874.png
38KB, 245x237px
I'm currently in the process of making a mobile game. How the fuck do I make money off it? I don't necessarily expect to me LMAO RICH NIGGA 4 LYFE successful just some supplemental income(100-400 a month). I want to combine with the money I make off my online work to buy a car.
>>
Unless your game is extraordinary, it's initial performance in terms of users who download it for the first time will be directly related to how much you've marketed the upcoming release of your game.

Common strategies seem to be a free to play download version and either or both a pay a little for non-ads version, or microtransactions and timer based gated content.

Or an initial payment to download it, and then no ads from the get go, but usually still microtransactions.

From listening to interviews of indie and small company devs, income from your game will spike at release but usually trickle off in 2-4 months unless you keep up with content, which is why most small teams begin work on another title to be completed and released as that previous game looses players, and subsequently stops producing income.
>>
>>1237203
Micro-transactions that give an advantage. If your game is good enough kiddies will buy shit because they want to feel superior.
>>
>>1237229
so basically just do FNAF style shit?
>>
>>1237203
I run a small company that has one successful game and is looking for programmers to create new simple games. We have means of marketing the game and know how to monetise well. For every free download we get about 1.5 USD in in app purchases. If you would like to work with us, let us know.
>>
>>1237394

What kind of languages do your programmers need to know?
>>
>>1237399
Does not matter. What matters is being able to develop games for Google Play and iOS. Use whatever language you are comfortable with. We would help with monetisation, promotion, advertisement and we also have a full time artist for graphics.

Leave me your e-mail and we could discuss this further if you are interested.
>>
Keep re-releasing the game with different colors and a new name.
>>
>>1237403

I'm not OP but i'm interested.

[email protected]
>>
>>1237420
Sent ;)
>>
>>1237403
Could you please leave your email address for me
>>
>>1237394
Im interested
>>
>>1237444
>>1237516
Please leave your mails and I will contact you.
>>
>>1237516
>>1237444
Bumping
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.