[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uncle spends his life building a real estate brokerage >becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (62KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
62KB, 640x427px
>uncle spends his life building a real estate brokerage
>becomes a multi millionaire but remains frugal and doesn't spend any of it. lives in a 1 bedroom apartment, drives a sunfire.
>never marries or has children
>retires at 52 and buys 75 acre lot to spend his retirement
>dead at 54

Money is a meme.
>>
>>1235003
when you're dead it doesn't even matter what you did when you were alive you retarded, he could be a playa hitting 7 different pussys every week and it still wouldn't matter
>>
>>1235003
keep telling yourself that loser

I bet you'd be singing a different tune if he had you in his will

let me guess, you're forming lifelong memories worthy of deathbed nostalgia by doing drugs in your 20's and working a minimum wage job?

the word "slave" in wage slave isn't ironic dumbass - 1/3rd of your waking life is owed to others just so you can continue on with a life of quiet desperation and macaroni and cheese dinners
>>
>never marries or has children
a life well lived
>>
>>1235031
>the word "slave" in wage slave isn't ironic dumbass - 1/3rd of your waking life is owed to others just so you can continue on with a life of quiet desperation and mac&cheese
>uncle you're defending literally did just this and died and that is op's point
>being this fucking retarded and still name-calling
>>
>>1235053
You aren't considered a wage slave if you own your own startup. You think this humble uncle of OP was merely focus on making cash? It was about building something and providing lives for his employees... If he was so worried about just making money he would have been buying shit left and right
>>
File: 1448595360510.jpg (228KB, 633x627px) Image search: [Google]
1448595360510.jpg
228KB, 633x627px
>>1235053
>>uncle you're defending literally did just this and died and that is op's point
He basically didn't, since he did it while not taking advantage of the benefits until his last 2 years (and unluckily dies at 54).

>>1235003
OP do you plan on not concentrating on money because you think you will die in your 50s before being able to reap the fruits of your efforts?
>>
>>1235003
He died young because he didn't live; he made work his life, and with work over at retirement, he had no reason to live (and nobody to share it with)... but you already know. Live a little.
>>
>>1235053
I'm also suspicious that "never marries or has children' translates into "was a sperglord and never got laid" vs "had lots of lascivious sex"

Still pointless fleeting sensory pleasure but OP is too far in the other direction with his thinking

The <<implication

of his post is that frugal = miserable but thats only the case if you're painfully frugal, not everyone is so conditioned by material goods and consumerism that the spending gives them a great high, what if the uncle had a wicked...idk toy boat collection? who are we to judge

I'm not about money / fruglaity to excess where you miss life (you could die at any time of course) but chucking the common sense notion of getting out from debt slavery is just as retarded as making money your god

Just find a happy medium, unfortunately because we live in the world we live in the happy medium is probably going to involve a lot of hustle unless you like living in the woods or dying a pauper eating cat food
>>
>>1235421

>I'm also suspicious that "never marries or has children' translates into "was a sperglord and never got laid" vs "had lots of lascivious sex"

eh, most men don't fall into either category.

I've seen married men who are miserable but socially accepted because they're doing what they're "supposed" to be doing by slaving away for soggy hole with an attitude called a wife and ingrate kids who may not even be of their own balls, and I've seen men in their 50's dating surprisingly hot women in their 30's who could not be happier.

Marriage means nothing but massive risk with little payoff or stability for a man.

Joe Rogan and Bert Kreischer touched on it here at 50:25 for about 6 or 7 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT34Zqln-Fw
>>
>>1235390
Or maybe he was happy as fuck living his dream of being a mountain man and got struck by lightning.

Not everyone needs a wife and kids to be happy and there is no shortage of men who are miserable with them.
>>
File: With the Jews You win.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
With the Jews You win.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
He created wealth, gave value to the land, maybe lifted many out of poverty.

That's Real Estate.
>>
>>1235554
>>1235555
I'm in real estate too and I believe both of these. He probably couldn't get enough of the high when you do a really good acquisition or sale. It's like a religion to some people - they go their whole lives just doing RE.
>>
>>1235003
>lives life in complete financial security for 30 years
>never needs to worry about bills
>retires 10 years before the average
>buys his dream home
>dies

Sounds like he had an amazing life. Comapred to the average cuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.