[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Amazon going down the path of Twitter? How long before B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Amazon-298x300.png (65KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-298x300.png
65KB, 298x300px
Is Amazon going down the path of Twitter?

How long before Bezos goes broke trying to appease the r8c b8rs?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-06/amazon-to-fill-racial-gaps-in-same-day-delivery-after-complaints
>>
Maybe communities should clean up their neighborhoods and stop enabling the shit heads?

In my city, the northern area keeps bitching that there are no businesses except for chemical manufacturing and oil refineries. Well guess what you dumb black retards? Nobody is going to open up a fucking movie theater if they think the patrons are going to get robbed.

The sad thing is the politicians from the area know it too, but a lot of the people there act the victim(which they are in a way) instead of cleaning up the community.

Ergo, I don't blame Amazon, or any company for that matter, for being hesitant to deliver to crime ridden neighborhoods.
>>
I think this is more ass-covering to avoid discrimination suits, not sincere SJW-minded activism like Twitter. Bezos is pretty libertarian, donated to Reason magazine for instance.
>>
I used to live in an area where UPS and Fedex required a signature on all deliveries.

Would you also believe that the majority of the homes were section 8?
>>
>>1234167
It's called being socially conscious and on the right side of history. I invested all of my parent's money into Twitter and have a loss, but it was the right thing to do. I'm not a bigot and I prove it with my suffering body which is a vessel for black studies and enlightened modes of thinking.
>>
Could we get some kind of basic equation to resolve before creating a post?

>comparing amazon and twitter
>is serious as fuck
>nobody mocks this idiot

WTF
>>
>>1234476
I know you're being sardonic, buy no phrase rustles my jimmies more than "the right side of histroy"
>>
>>1234521
Did you even read the article, redit, or do you just jump into threads to show everyone you know how to greentext?
>>
>>1234167

It'll last until they can't find delivery drivers for fear of getting robbed and beat down, then they'll quietly shutter it.

Same reason pizza delivery doesn't extend to certain neighborhoods.
>>
>>1234476
>>1234534

>the right side
More like the left side

heyoooo
>>
>>1234534
This morning on the radio I heard a Christian rebuttal an atheist with "I may be on the wrong side of history, but at least I'll be on the right side of eternity".
>>
>>1235631
Based Christo, def gonna steal that
>>
>>1235631
atheists btfo
>>
i wish we could return our outdated farm equipment
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.