[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-alcoholic beverages. There's a fuck ton of room for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: coke.jpg (1MB, 1752x1168px) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
1MB, 1752x1168px
Non-alcoholic beverages. There's a fuck ton of room for beverage start ups right now, I mean fuck, even if you slap 'organic' on the label and put the drink in a recycled bottle it will sell to hipsters, then you just capitalize on your success.
>>
Really? I've heard that beverages are one of the hardest to get into. The big players will not even let you on the retail shelves.
>>
>>1230318
You wanna fight pepsico and coca cola?

Good luck mate
>>
>>1230319
Yeah, getting your product on Walmart's shelves is no easy task but that's the same with most products now adays. No big retailer is going to self your product if its brand new and the big players will do everything they can to keep themselves on top. But there are things that can be done to work around this problem.
>>
>>1230319
This.

I've heard it's insanely difficult to get into beverages. You've got to meet regulations that would put most people off from the cost alone. Then you've gotta find somewhere to get sold, and if you're pushing a soda or a fruit juice, there's no way you're getting any decent shelf space at a Walmart, Kmart, Target, or Kroger.
>>
>>1230322
>>1230324
Tell me which business aims to get their shit stocked in mega retailers from day one? Its impossible, you have to work your way up.
>>
>>1230323
Things can be done? Such as?
>>
>>1230328

Of fucking course you can start in that area and be successful but unlike OP i'm saying there is not a ton of room for beverage start ups. The food game is over complicated and dominated.

Lot more room in others areas.
>>
>>1230322

you could be bought by them thought, it has happened in the past.
>>
>>1230358
>Lot more room in other areas
Such as?
>>
>>1230318

>starting a physical goods business
>not being a fucking idiot

pick one
>>
>>1230404

>Unsurprisingly, the list is dominated by the digital disciplines. Firstly, the Big Data arena has grown a staggering amount over the past few years, leading some to suggest we’re in the midst of a ‘Big Data Revolution’. Some have even reported that the global Big Data market will be 44 times larger in 2020

If you want to stay in the food business, second hand franchising is a good way to go.
>>
there is no 'working up', you won't get facings - ever.

the best case scenario is you get a big one-time order from wal-mart, so you invest heavy into production to meet that order, and your shit collects dust on an endcap. they never make another order. now you have a bunch of debt and wal-mart has some bottles of shit they sell for 90% off on the closeout aisle. you will never make another deal once the other retailers know how bad it went.

i guess the you can go super local and hope to create a cult following like moxie or cheerwine but good luck with that amigo.

find me a fad drink that isn't owned by pepsi or coke. zico coconut water? coke. smart water? coke. vitamin water? coke. naked juice? pepsi.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.