[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ would you rather a 3 bedroom beachfront property with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mxxY7h5.jpg (435KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mxxY7h5.jpg
435KB, 2448x2448px
Hey /biz/ would you rather a 3 bedroom beachfront property with a dock or an 8 bedroom 4 acre property with a pool. Same price on both of them. jw :)
>>
Neither.
>>
>>1230181
I'd rather a 4 bedroom penthouse in the city centre
>>
What type of beach?
>>
>>1230197
coles bay, BC
>>
Depends. Is it 4 acres of forest, then the 4 acres. Otherwise beach
>>
>>1230181
the beach one. But if i could get a 6 acre or more for a smaller house i'd take it
>>
>>1230195

i'd rather a fucking studio in the city than either option desu
>>
>>1230200
>Canada

You won't get to enjoy the water, and the only reason to have a dock would be for a fishing boat (since you're not going to want to/be able to use a cigarette boat or anything else fun like that 8 months out of the year).

Give me the acreage; I'd rent a beachfront somewhere in Florida if I wanted to hang out on a dock/by the ocean.
>>
>>1230181
how long is my drive to work
>>
>>1230273
your retired and live off saving and passive income
>>
>>1230258
Yeah this, if I have to pick I'll pick the land if it includes comfy woods.
>>
>>1230181
>>1230200
Go for the 8 bedroom with a pool. Dock maintenance is a bitch of a thing to do especially if the dock comes already in bad shape. If you need a live in caretaker for that property i am currently looking for a job.
>>
>>1230299
>Dock maintenance is a bitch of a thing to do
Maybe if you're inbred and have never touched a hand tool in your life.
>>
Beachfront to rent out, and the Acreage for the family compound.
>>
I'm not taking care of a fucking 8 bedroom house you must be crazy
>>
>>1230181
The 8 bedroom. I would spend some extra money to fix them up then rent them out like a bed and breakfast through airbnb like a mini hotel.
>>
The beach front home would be more expensive in insurance for obvious reasons, but it would appreciate more depending on location. The 8 bedroom house would cost more in utilities and maintenance. I honestly wouldn't want either.
>>
>>1230446
>/biz/
I like your style.
>>
File: not going to happen.jpg (39KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
not going to happen.jpg
39KB, 760x570px
>>1230181
Neither, I'd use the money to build my own McMansion.

Probably something in this style, but much smaller.
>>
>>1230275
*you're
>>
>>1230534
ty
>>
>>1230200

Yeah I was gonna say beach, but

> Canada

A beach in Canada is like bringing condoms to church. What's the fuckin point?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.