[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Think of a good invention not on the market >Google it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1459264877446.png (264KB, 570x683px) Image search: [Google]
1459264877446.png
264KB, 570x683px
>Think of a good invention not on the market
>Google it
>It's already been patented by a large company
>>
>>1228074
Market it in another country the patent holds no weight in like Chinka.

What was it anyway?
>>
>>1228084

A type of rack that for microscope slides that hang them instead of laying them flat. When you lay them flat, you run the risk of losing the specimen on the slide. Would be very useful in medical labs.

But NOPE - A large science company already holds the patent. They aren't even manufacturing it. Just sitting on the fucking patent.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>1228110
anyway you can slightly alter the product so that it does not infringe on the patent?
>>
>>1228110
lol. If Steve Jobs followed your shitty mindset there would be no iPhone. And if any other businessman had followed your shitty mindset there would be nothing. Imagine only one brand of potato chips, holy fuck would that be depressing.

I can't tell you how to do it, but just fucking find a way around it.
>>
>>1228110
Thx OP. I started a biologic company this year, will definitely be selling that!
>>
>>1229181

no. not really
>>
>>1228074

WAS IT A CHIP WARMER?
>>
>>1228074
>not knowing companies usually sit on patents just to intimidate and extort competition

just do it and start selling it op. make as much off of it before you get a cease and desist. then keep doing it and just hire a lawyer. taking you to court usually wont be worth it for them and worse comes to worse you can probably work something out out of court. such as giving them a royalty, buying the patent outright, or selling your marketing and distribution channels to them if youre making enough money from it to be bothered in the first place.

dont look at this as a deterrent, look at it as an opportunity to do business with this already established large science company youre talking about.
>>
Are there no helpful clauses with patents? What if you had a good idea, you didn't know someone also had it cause the information wasn't available and you launch this product. What's going to happen? Will it be taken from you? Will you have to pay some infringment shit? Or what?
>>
>>1228074
>implying you have 40k usd lying around to patent anything anyway
>>
>>1228074
Story of my life bro. Before Urban farming was a thing, I came up with the idea. Googled. Some nigger had won a prestigious business grant for it 8 months prior.

Fuuuuu-
>>
>>1230812

lel
>>
>>1230962
if some nigger won a grant for it 8 months prior, obviously you didnt come up with the idea.

jesus, whatever makes you feel as though you had gotten had.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.