[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /biz/ apply to this? What would you do at pest control?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pc.png (29KB, 645x475px) Image search: [Google]
pc.png
29KB, 645x475px
Would /biz/ apply to this? What would you do at pest control? It's good money..
>>
File: 1461206723478.jpg (62KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1461206723478.jpg
62KB, 667x670px
>>1226626
>good money

Nigger, I don't settle for anything less than 6 figures these days. It's such a step down.
>>
>>1226654
Well im sure you have a degree and I dont because i cant afford college
>>
>>1226626
I'd rather just buy an ownership stake in the company.

Who wants to crawl under mobile homes and in crawl spaces in bumfuck TN? Fuck that noise.
>>
>>1226666
is that what id be doing?
>>
>>1226672
Well yeah. What do you think a pest control agent does? They go to people's homes and businesses and try to figure out where the termites and cockroaches are, so they can kill them.
>>
>>1226680
yeah but the pay is pretty good
>>
>>1226685
Sure it's decent, but there's not much growth in it unless you plan to start your own pest control business. Do you want to be doing this when you're 50?
>>
>>1226990
>>1226990
Problem is, i have no idea what im doing with my life
>>
>>1226626
I've never worked in pest control but I do hire someone to treat my home every now and then. Here's what I believe it comes down to:

1. Some customers will be people who periodically have their houses treated to make sure that the roaches and other bugs stay away. For the most part, treating these homes is pretty easy as they're relatively clean and you just have to spray near the baseboards and maybe outside near the foundation.

2. I suspect some customers may be rental houses or something that are just overrun with bugs. Depending on how scared you are of bugs, this could be highly unpleasant.

3. You will be dealing with poisons on a daily basis and that can never be good for you. Be certain to minimize exposure of the poisons with your skin and through inhalation.

The exterminator I used ran his own business and had a good business. He ultimately died of some cancer before he hit 70, I believe. Whether the cancer was related to the pesticides he used or not I don't know.
>>
>>1227350
Thanks for telling me this, this is big news.
>>
>>1227350
pretty accurate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.