[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITZZZ NEVER GONNA MEK IT GUIZZZZE !!!!111!!! >IT HAS TOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: tesla_model_3_2.jpg (103KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
tesla_model_3_2.jpg
103KB, 1012x675px
>ITZZZ NEVER GONNA MEK IT GUIZZZZE !!!!111!!!
>IT HAS TOO MANY ORDURRRRRSSS!!!111!!1

But srsly though. What the fuck happened with to economic news? You read about how the Tesla will be a flop and go bust because they have too many orders. Yes, in this new economical theory, a company will go bust if it has too many orders.

Kinda like when the pound sterling fell because the inflation in Britain was too low.
Or when the AUS dollar fell because the inflation in Australia was too low.

Are traders just an indoctrinated mass?
>>
It's clickbait dude. It exists to drive advertising, not to inform.

The surest way to get someone to click something is to heavily imply that it will reinforce their biases.
>>
I quite like this Paul Graham snippet
>The political commentators who come up with shifts to the left or right in their morning-after analyses are like the financial reporters stuck writing stories day after day about the random fluctuations of the stock market. Day ends, market closes up or down, reporter looks for good or bad news respectively, and writes that the market was up on news of Intel's earnings, or down on fears of instability in the Middle East. Suppose we could somehow feed these reporters false information about market closes, but give them all the other news intact. Does anyone believe they would notice the anomaly, and not simply write that stocks were up (or down) on whatever good (or bad) news there was that day? That they would say, hey, wait a minute, how can stocks be up with all this unrest in the Middle East?
>>
This has happened before with the Porsche 911.

If you don't know about the Porsche 911, it was very similar to the Tesla because it promised to change the world.
It used an engine unlike any other. This futuristic engine was cooled by air conduction, instead of water like normal cars. Meaning that it didn't need a radiator, water pump, hoses were all redundant.
And even more crazy, is that the engine was placed at the rear of the car, instead of the front. And as psychics tell us, pushing an object requires less energy than pulling.

The 911 was a hit when it was announced and orders poured in.
In the 60's and 70's Porsche had so many orders for their 911 sports car that they could not keep up with demand.
They even created the 912 - which was the same exact car as the 911, but built in Austria instead of Germany.
By 1974, Posche had added a 913, and 914, again completely the same as the 911 and 912.

And soon even a 918 joined the lineup. On the advice of Slovakian factory manager Richard Marcinko, they skipped the 915, 916, and 917 to give the impression that they were producing more cars than they actually were, in the hopes that people would stop placing orders.

Not long after, the company had to close down because people kept wanting to buy their expensive products for large sums of money. Its basic free market economics. A large demand is never a good thing.
>>
>>1226620
>This futuristic engine was cooled by air conduction, instead of water like normal cars.

You mean like the porsches and volkswagons made in the 50's and 60's? No way.
>>
>>1226620
>Not long after, the company had to close down because people kept wanting to buy their expensive products for large sums of money.
Why? The background you provided did not explain why they shut down, especially when Porsche is still alive today.
>>
File: subtle disdain.gif (1MB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
subtle disdain.gif
1MB, 200x152px
>>1226711
>>1226719
>>
File: huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1226517
Pretty sure George Soros was responsible for both Britian and Straya's money turning to shit.

And the answer is yes. Mob Mentality is king
>>
File: imma chill.png (243KB, 1240x2231px) Image search: [Google]
imma chill.png
243KB, 1240x2231px
>>1226620
>This futuristic engine was cooled by air conduction,
You dont know much about cars do you?
>>
>>1226620
>nuoh my God people are throwing money at me!!! I has to bancrupcy nao

>>1226711
They made a cool car once but that's it. Eventually they were in trouble for not having created anything else. But when an economist tells it it's magically self explanatory.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x306px
>>1226711
>>1226719

Are all limp/biz/kits this tone deaf?
>>
>>1226719
He was being sarcastic you dope.

Porsche become popular from the 911. They had to make new and cheaper models so they could capitalize on a larger market.

That capitalization wouldn't have been made possible if the 911 didn't come along.
>>
>>1226540
based paul graham
>>
The problem isn't about the popularity of the cars. Elon has proven he can build cars which people (personally I don't like the looks of the X or Model 3, S is ok) find attractive.

However, his business model might prove to be the problem. He's charged $1.000 for all those pre ordered cars which means he got like $ 500.000.000 in extra cash right now. He REALLY needs that cash to build the factories and produce all the cars and batteries.

BUT, even with that amount of money it will be hard to realize a factory which can produce 500K cars and batteries by 2018, or even by 2020. People have a right to get the $1.000 refunded at that time.

So it's all about whether or not you believe Musk can achieve the impossible (again) before time runs out.
>>
Tesla will never survive which such insane demand
>>
>>1228291
Honestly I wouldn't say that which such certainty. The amount of orders received should give a good signal to investors (and I mean a raise in capital or debt).

Elon Musk has yet again proven that he can create a product which is very wanted and for which people are willing to pay. If he runs out of money there's a pretty good chance others will come to the rescue as has happened literally every time so far in his entrepreneurial career.

The guy has a clear vision and goal, don't understimate the power of that determination.
>>
>>1226620
What utter horse shit.

Porsche 911s are still in production you illiterate trogladyte

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_911
>>
File: what-if-i-told-you-t.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what-if-i-told-you-t.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
Look beyond the message anon!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.