[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I receive larger amounts of money from the US to Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How can I receive larger amounts of money from the US to Europe? Paypal's limit is €2500 a year, and after that they're gonna tap your account to prevent money laundering. I need to get paid way more. How to do this without any problems?
>>
literally bitcoin, what the fuck is wrong with you, this is exactly the problem that bitcoin solves
>>
>>1224693
This
>>
>>1224693
came here to say this

provided sender and receiver can find appropriate on/off ramps to their local currency, if they aren't interested in holding superior money
>>
>>1224669
Not sure if relevant, but I transfer around $25,000 a year from a non-EU country to an EU country annually without any problems. I just use regular bank transfers
>>
>>1224693
yeah if bitcoin is good for anything it's laundering money. but it will cost you 5-10% at least.
>>
>>1224669
or open a sellers account, buy overpriced stuff like gold watches from yourself with randomly registered accounts you of course never deliver but always check back that it did arrive.
>>
>>1224713
better yet you can sell "meteorites". you just tell the folks to buy it from you and you send them some random rock. if some fool would want to order from you on those exorbitant prices for unconfirmed rocks then you have a choice you try to scam him or say sorry i just sold it in my shop.
>>
>>1224693
Is there taxes on bitcoins?
>>
Why don't you organise a telegraphic transfer or international draft?
>>
>>1224725
Yeah/no the way you're talking about no but if you use it as a way to make money (Mining-Yes) or you receive it as a payment yes but very little.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.