[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got scammed for $2000. How do I make the scammer feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (97KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 600x504px
I just got scammed for $2000. How do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back? I told him: "One day you will grow a conscience and be ashamed of yourself. I can't even pay rent because of you'"
>>
>>1223352
just get tyrone to fuck his shit up
>>
>>1223352
How did you get scammed?

I fell for the binary options meme when I was 18. Luckily I only lost $250

I learned that day not to trust anything that isn't SEC regulated
>>
>>1223352
Let us know how that goes!
>>
>>1223352
If you have any sort of evidence, sue him in small claims court. You dealt with a psychopath and these people have no consciences.
>>
>>1223352

Stalk him until he gives you the money.

And rape him. If I got scammed out of $2000 I'd rape that person.

Who they gonna believe? Me, or that Con Aritst?
>>
>>1223396
>rape him
I likes ya, and I wants ya

Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours.

I SEE YOU CHOOSIN THE HARD WAY
>>
>>1223379
>psychopath
costanza.jpg
>>
>>1223396
>If I got scammed out of $2000 I'd rape that person

This is actually really common among criminals.
>>
>>1223352
>how do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back?
topkek

he's a scammer, they dont care if you're dead the next day. He will never feel guilty for taking your money.
>>
>Trying to make someone who is unable of feeling emotions like sympathy or regret to feel sympathy or regret
>getting scammed out of 2 grand in the first place

You're retarded and probably deserve to lose your money.
>>
>>1223371
>I don't trust anything that isn't JEW regulated

LOL
>>
>>1223352
he will just tell you that he will give you back your 2 grand but he needs somehow 200 bucks to get access to it of course you will get that back too.
>>
>>1223707
omg wet dreams
>>
>>1223352

If it was a man, rape him and tell him nobody will ever believe him. And he better get you your fucking money
>>
>>1223624
why? now you're just $2k poorer AND gay.
>>
>>1223753
no, the scammer is the gay. thats how this works
>>
>>1223789
Rape is more about dominance than sex. Although a nice tight boipucci would feel nice. Obviously the OP has lost his dominance in the relationship between scammer and scammed and he needs to reassert himself as dominant.
>>
>>1223624
I want to know what businesses this is happening in?

It freaks me out, i wanna be a part of it
>>
>>1223789

>keeping your dick hard enough to penetrate the anus of a man for several minutes
>maintaining a boner with a bent over hairy ass man in front of you with his cock and balls showing

I don't know how man-on-man rape isn't gay. I understand there's taking dominance involved, but I'd rather beat somebody up, like a normal person, than put my penis in their ass.
>>
>>1223804
Youre fucking weird
>>
>>1223804
rape him with a big black strapon and no lube
>>
>>1223855
Thats even weirder

Whats wrong with
>>
>>1223847

I'm weird for explaining how raping a man is gay? Ok then.
>>
>>1223859
Uhm like dohh, wtf

its just nature man, bear fuck bear male too to show the bitches who the boss in town (or forest).

pucciboi
>>
>>1223871

Back to 9fag.
>>
>>1223352
>I just got scammed for $2000. How do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back?

you beat the shit out of him and make hm give it back, if he doesnt have it on himself you start trashing his vehicle/residence

its not that hard

jesus christ its like you are some beta that lost $2000 to a scammer
>>
>>1223871
>scammer detected
>>
>>1223804

I'd rather rape. Beating a person up, they can charge me for assault.

I'm a 25 year old 120 lb black guy who looks like I'm still 13. No one is gonna believe the rapee got raped (cause men can't get raped first of all) especially by some "kid"
>>
File: 1461339230736.gif (3MB, 200x250px)
1461339230736.gif
3MB, 200x250px
>>1223804
LOL

I agree with >>1223789
#legalizerape
>>
>>1223352
Backtrace him and threaten to notify the cyber police
>>
How did you get scammed?
>>
File: Dragon Dildo.jpg (42KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Dildo.jpg
42KB, 500x491px
If you use a strap-on the size a normal penis, then it will be very hard to prove anal-rape.

When people get anal raped, not much evidence is left behind. Your ass is made to and regularly takes things that size, but normally in 1 direction.
>>
>>1223912

How are you going to overpower him and rape him if you're a scrawny dweeb. Maybe when you attempt to rape him he'll end up raping you.
>>
>>1223352
Strong $2000 dollar lesson.

Money well spent to make sure you don't do fucking retarded shit again.

At least he didn't get more!
>>
Go on deep web hire a hacker and collect as much info as possible I did this and yeah he's in jail now
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (66KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
66KB, 601x601px
>>1223615
>>1223658
>>1223693
these

>I'm going to make him feel guilty

No you aren't OP. Don't embarrass yourself even further.
>>
>>1223355
dubs have decided
>>
This thread has just turn into a rape thread.
>>
>>1223371
>I learned that day not to trust anything that isn't SEC regulated
I'm sure the people who bought into Madoff investments thought the same
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.