[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread was interesting What do you think of women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bWhjNDY.jpg (324KB, 1196x796px) Image search: [Google]
bWhjNDY.jpg
324KB, 1196x796px
Last thread was interesting

What do you think of women in the work force?
>>
We've discussed this to death.

Men > Women

/thread
>>
I don't work with any women. All male work force. Men can be just as big of whiney bitches as women.
>>
My company is 98% women, a day doesn't go by without someone crying. Even the managers fuck off to the toilets to cry.
>>
>>1223675
Is it a British primary school?

I'm a woman in the workforce and it sucks.
One day /biz/ will free me
>>
>>1223675
I would die of laughter in that workplace.

>>1223680
What sucks about being a young woman in the workforce? You, on average, make more than men your age.
>>
>>1223672
I work in a center repairing broken refrigerators and vending machines, and I have never met a group of coworkers that are so difficult to work with. Every single one thinks they can do the job better or that their way is the best, God forbid you ask anyone a question because they'll be the most condescending pricks.
They act like children. I think they're all just butthurt that I'm at least half their age doing the same work.
>>
>>1223680
No we are a distribution company.
>>
>>1223691
The difference is men will shit talk you to your face, but yeah, the macho complex gets irrititating sometimes. The upside is you can throw it all back at them.
>>
Women aren't so bad, it's mostly black women. Especially if you're a white male, they jump on every little mistake you make and God forbid you call out one of theirs they lose their shit, because the only way a black woman can get into corporate America is by being a thousand times smarter than all the white men.
>>
>>1223706
Male or female, never ever work for black or Asian/indian bosses. Very fucking unpleasant. Without fail.
>>
>>1223716
Yeah I was going to add black men too but wanted to stay on topic. Always have something to prove even when you're working as a team.
>>
>>1222816
Women are good at social stuff, but don't work as hard.

>>1223675
Women can't hack high-stress situations. Where I work, we've had the same few male team leaders for ages, but we go through female ones like crazy. They get promoted, then run through the wringer of problem employees, long hours, rude customers, being expected to work, and juggling lots of things at once. One even had a nervous breakdown because she couldn't handle the local culture.

>>1223705
>the macho complex gets irrititating sometimes
The wider the man, the bigger the complex. I'm dealing with someone at work currently who's trying to battle me for dominance just because he's heavier than me. Admittedly, he's twice my weight because he's a powerlifter and a fat shit and I'm tall and skinny, but I move faster, I work harder and faster with less effort, and I don't take his bullshit. Even the bosses have noticed that he waddles around slowly while I'm all over the place working quickly.
>>
>>1223716
Pakis aren't so bad. I worked for a family of them at one point, and they were pretty stand-up bosses.

Shady business practices and unpopular with the local authorities (probably due to them being racist sacks of shit), but the police couldn't care less about them. They weren't big on giving notice on things or telling each other important stuff, though, so there was a lot of confusion. And at one point they just up and decided to change my job for a day on a few hours notice by phoning me up at about 6AM. I politely told them to get bent, but then they told me I'd be getting paid about twice what I'd be making otherwise for what sounded like less work.
>>
>>1223729
>working a job where moving around quickly matters

McDonald's?
>>
>>1223745
Retail. Loading vans and moving stock from one place to another so other people don't need to spend as long finding it and grabbing it.

Shit needs to be done, and I just naturally walk fast because I have long legs and not much weight to drag around.
And, frankly, when you're hauling your own bodyweight in groceries down a ramp, it's hard NOT to walk fast.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.