[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The $2 bill has by far the best picture on the back of the bill.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: US_$2_reverse[1].jpg (129KB, 700x291px) Image search: [Google]
US_$2_reverse[1].jpg
129KB, 700x291px
The $2 bill has by far the best picture on the back of the bill. Why isn't the portrait on one of the main bills?

Is it specifically because it is seldom used that they put such an intricate drawing on it?
>>
>>1222778

idk, OP. I was always partial to the $2 bill myself. I wish there were more in circulation. I work at a bank and see them a lot though no one ever wants them back so they sit in a drawer for months until they get sent back to the federal reserve.

I also really like coins and think the golden dollars should replace the paper ones but most people seem to hate them for some reason.

$1 and $5 coins would be sweet imo.
>>
>>1222901
We do have $1 Sacajawea coins tho m9
>>
>>1222901
$1 coins are stupid as fuck. How am I supposed to stick those in a strippers g-string?
>>
>>1223178

You don't, they go into the jar.
>>
>>1222901
I go to the bank and buy out their $2s

It's fun to use them and watch people get weird. Especially if you use more than one per transaction
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.