[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chargeback one of your biggest purchase in CC PROFIT dgets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: laughing_women_laughing_women.jpg (19KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_women_laughing_women.jpg
19KB, 360x271px
chargeback one of your biggest purchase in CC

PROFIT

dgets here still dont know how to make easiest money ever.

>you're going to jail

no if you dont do it more then 3 times a year faggot,
>>
>do a huge order from Amazon
>say you never got it
>get a second delivery
>>
>>1222020
fucking this, amazon has to be the easiest place to fuck over
>>
>>1222020
wtf i have to sign for amazon stuff.
unless i'm ordering like a book
>>
>>1222014

You're either a russian, chink, or poojet
>>
>>1222014
you are an idiot that does not have the slightest clue how cc fraudulent investigations are triggered.

seriously, how fucking dumb can you be to boast about this on this board?
>>
>>1222260
I never sign for amazon shit, I get it whipped on my front porch usually when Im at work
>>
>>1222264
>>>1222260
>I never sign for amazon shit, I get it whipped on my front porch usually when Im at work

This

Tbh most of the time they literally do set it up in such a way that shit can easily get stolen
>>
>>1222014
>trading scam ideas on biz

this is sad.
>>
>>1222255
>ordered a $1000 PCI-E SSD (Intel 750 1.2TB) from Amazon
>"yeah uhh it never arrived, is there any way I can get a refund?"
>"sure!"
>$1000.00 charge back

LOL. I actually did this.
>>
>>1222785
trading? i'm telling absolute losers how to guarantee make cash lol.

also change bank if you done 3 times and rinse and repeat!
>>
I have to sign for literally every item from amazon or ebay. How can you say it hasnt arrived when you signed for it?
>>
>>1222020
years ago I got 3 ipods off them because they kept leaving it on my porch and just kept saying I havent received it
>>
>>1223122
>>1222260

>I have to sign for literally every item from amazon or ebay. How can you say it hasnt arrived when you signed for it?

Uhhhh say it wasn't in the box fucking dumbass?

LOL YOUR GUYS' PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS...
>>
>>1223130
well the postal service around you must be retarded. here if you don't personally sing for it you have to go to the post office or arrange a second delivery or they send the package back.
>>
I paid for a bullshit parking ticket to a private company that fucked me with a credit card and intended to do this, but I was too lazy to research the methods and if it was worth it.

Should I still do it?
>>
>>1223584

no, you should go get two more parking tickets from the same company and then do it.
>>
>>1223591
I like the way you think!
>>
>>1223091
topkek I myself havent done anything that big in price but maybe I should.
>>
>>1222014
>commit fraud 3 times a year
GUARANTEED PROFITS
>Rob bank once a year
Guaranteed profits !
>>
>>1223122
I bought a grand worth of PC parts online and didn't have to sign for a single item. odd
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.