[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some places that never hire? i'm trying to stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tut.gif (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tut.gif
179KB, 500x500px
what are some places that never hire?

i'm trying to stay on unemployment for as long as possible
>>
>>1221838
You dont even need to fill out the back part of the form where they ask for jobs you applied to. Just leave it blank. You need to always send it on time though or they will make you take a class to show you how to fill out the form kek

>someone who was on unemployment for 2 years making $1800/month.
>>
>>1221850
so how do they know you applied at places

do you have to submit a form or something

i'm a fucking idiot which is why im in this boat in the first place lol
>>
>>1221838
tfw you think youre getting a good deal by sucking off the governments tits
>>
>>1221901
beats getting up early and busting my ass for peanuts

mite as well sit on my ass making 2/3 peanuts
>>
Can you get unemployment for getting fired for failing a piss test
>>
>>1221933
it has to be no fault of your own or something that happened outside of work (that has nothing to do with your job performance)
>>
>>1221937
Well that's gay
>>
>>1221850
The days of 99 weeks of unemployment benefits is over. I believe that people who go on unemployment benefits now only get ~6 months.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.