[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you have time to find and slay pussy when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1372896416368.png (322KB, 680x484px) Image search: [Google]
1372896416368.png
322KB, 680x484px
How do you have time to find and slay pussy when you're working 60+hrs each week?
>>
>>1221786
I don't

pussy comes to me sometimes and that's about all I get

then i get busy and realize i havent talked to them in like a month, by the time I respond they are usually mad at me
>>
>>1221796
so how does "pussy comes to me" happen exactly? Can you describe that a little bit?
>>
>>1221786
>How do you have time to find and slay pussy when you're working 60+hrs each week?

I don't do either of these.

I am unemployed and a virgin at 20 years old. I have never even had a gf
>>
>>1221796
I'm in the same fucking boat.
>>
You don't. The guys who work 60+ hours are usually more intelligent than the other males and get picked up by woman when they turn 28 - 30 after riding the CC.
>>
when you work 60 hours a week you stop giving a shit about being kind to people and girls find this attractive. also the presumed money attracts them
>>
I pick up girls on Tinder while I shit at work, then schedule weekend dates.
>>
>>1221831
Kek
>>
>>1221786
coworkers, weekend shit connect with old friends on the weekend or social gatherings. pop a xan
>>
>>1221829
You're at after work with your colleagues and some girl starts flirting with you.

Sometimes you meet some girl worked with you earlier and now work somewhere else. Turns out she was interest in you the whole time and wants to go out.
>>
>>1221831
ha!
>>
You don't. That's why you don't do a job like that.

Making tons of money aint helpful if you don't have time for pussy.
>>
i work ~45 hours a week
i married a christian lady
i like my situation and bank account
>>
>>1222081
>Christian lady
How's her anus doing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.