[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have an idea for a low carb juice soda like Izze, but with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So I have an idea for a low carb juice soda like Izze, but with almost no calories, while still being completely juice. Not going to tell you how.

Anyone know how I can go about getting capital? I can't get an sba because of bad credit, and VC firms only want products that are produced already.
>>
>>1219578
sell your car, house, and other posessions
>>
>>1219628
shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>1219578
Start small and build your own capital, it will take longer and a lot of time/work, but you won't owe a thing to nobody, once you set a nice base, investors will approach you.

I used to think i needed a BIG starting capital and produce HUGE amounts of my product in order to get rich asap, but its not the only way, hard work and pasion pays good anon.
>>
You could always look for angel investors on angel.co
>>
>>1219578
There is already plenty of drinks like that cuck, youre business will fail and ill be over here laughing hahahaha
>>
>>1219713
Buy kneepads.

The rest is up to your imagination.
>>
>>1219747
This guy

Start small, if you sell enough and to the right people, then you will grow your business and production the good old fashioned american way
>>
>>1219578

How much capital?

You should be able to really get this idea going with $5k.
>>
There's this weird startup capital firm called meatspin in France and they work like gofundme, except backers get a share of capital back if the idea succeeds.

I think their website is meatspin dot fr
>>
>>1219578
The RD in me says you're full of shit on the real juice part.
>>
File: 1444317468328.jpg (48KB, 490x374px) Image search: [Google]
1444317468328.jpg
48KB, 490x374px
>>1219578
So you're just putting CO2 into fruit juice

This has been done many times before fampai
>>
>>1221019

This. OP wants millions for carbonating ordinary drinks, copying sodastream and such...
>>
Rob a bank
>>
>>1219578
Buy secondhand bottling stuff and run it off a personal line of credit from banks / credit unions

Then become a salesmen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.