[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The creator of ETH and malnourished Autist vitalik buter something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

File: images(2).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
The creator of ETH and malnourished Autist vitalik buter something recently dumped 25% of his Scamcoin on investors

If the creator of your Autist scamcoin has no faith in it, why should you? Where's the two dozen threads shilling this alt scamcoin like last month? Too last month?

Do yourselves a favor, sell your autist coin and buy bitcoin
>>
>>1213560
>The creator of ETH and malnourished Autist vitalik

why did i laugh so hard
>>
I'm surprised that he held on for this long, almost as if he didn't think it was a scam this entire time.

That's kinda sad desu senpai.
>>
>>1213564
he looks like such a fucking autist

I would never trust someone who looks like that with my money, ever.
>>
>>1213560

why would it be a scam? legit question. i still own some eth, despite it's downfall recently i still believe in it long term
>>
>>1213569
You're a cuck who got caught up in the six dozen ETH threads a month or two ago

ETH is a shitty Autist meme, everyone with half a brain already sold lol
>>
>>1213560
>>1213572
btw is that a photoshopped picture?

HOW is his arm so fucking thin? I really hope that's not real.

Why would anyone UNIRONICALLY trust their money with someone suffering from AIDS?
>>
>>1213569
Fucking why would it be anything other than a scam.

Nigga you are supposed to use reasons when you make a decision in life.

Eth's creator literally just sold out, you'd have to be a retard to still be bagholding.

At least somebody else is profiting from you. Think of your lost money in a positive manner. Tonight many bagholders will rest easy knowing that they escaped while somebody else was still stupid enough to buy.
>>
source?
>>
all cryptocurrency is such a pump and dump scam

it all revolves around the creators hyping it up until it gets to a certain value then they cash out making shit worthless. then when it's cheap people are going to hype buying it because it'll go up eventually so they can cash out too.
>>
File: Vitalik-Buterin.jpg (29KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
Vitalik-Buterin.jpg
29KB, 546x546px
>>1213579
>>1213579
>>1213579

>>1213579
http://themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/

>Autist's face when you're still holding autist coin
>>
>>1213583
except for BITCOIN, newfriend

Bitcoin is the only crypto that isn't a scam, it's the king of crypto, always was and always will be.
>>
>>1213589
Bitcuck cope.
>>
>>1213592
Cope.
>>
>>1213583
Yep, - look up 'The Greater Fool Theory'
On Wikipedia or Investopedia.

Tl;dr? - ok - 'I may not be a genius, but I'm smart enough to realize there are a lot of people dumber than me, and that's who is gonna buy this shit from me at inflated prices'

It's literally why there are over 9000 cryptos...
>>
>>1213701
Cryptocuck cope.
>>
>>1213589
>Bitcoin is the only crypto that isn't a scam
kek sure buddy sure keep on thinking that
altcoins have been born when people of above than average intelligence realized that early adopters win everyone else loses since they were late from bitcoin they made their own scamcoin.
>>
>2016
>believing in ANY shitcoin
>not holding BTC till retirement
stay poor
>>
>>1213573
youtube interviews confirm otherwise

he is legit this malnourished, makes you think twice about stalin closing down those gulag camps
>>
File: Vitalik Dumperin.jpg (72KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
Vitalik Dumperin.jpg
72KB, 1024x554px
>le dumperino face

If you don't hold at least 21 BTC as we speak kys
>>
just hold and wait. the fud in this thread is insane.
>>
>>1214286
>just hold
just like vitalik right? lmao
>>
>>1214286
no point to hold. vitalik doesn't even have faith. it's over. just eat the losses and move on
>>
>Bitching about someone selling off assets to raise capital to prolong a business venture

Are people legit this stupid here? I think I'm starting to get why everyone just says to do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
>>
>>1214359
he's selling off all his holdings at the bottom ? that's capitulation , not raising funds
>>
>>1214119
>>1214264
Major bitcuck cope.
>>
>>1214359
he's selling 25% of his holding while it's crashing hard and bitcoin goes to venus

you know what's up
>>
File: thealmighty.png (184KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
thealmighty.png
184KB, 300x297px
>>1214264

Vitalik here, keep buying ETH so I can dump my other 75% at a better price. Thanks for the support and God bless.
>>
>>1214352
>>1214358
>not knowing what diversification means
cope. buy the dip.
>>
>25%
That's like more than half of his shares, it's almost all of it, ABANDON SHIP.
>>
>>1214374
vitalik selling off is new news. the "dip" will be progressively deeper for days
>>
File: 1424057787618.jpg (87KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1424057787618.jpg
87KB, 550x550px
>V-tec Butane sold his ETH
>This means the Ethereum Project, DAPP companies, DAOs and the 600 million dollar market cap don't mean shit anymore

A couple of Apple execs sold their APPL shares for tens of millions a couple years ago, they still hold their positions in the company today.

You don't know shit about anything or what the Ethereum project even is.
>>
>>1214361

No one knows what the top is until it's gone. Vitalik isn't a fucking NEETtrader like you. If you need money to pay your developers now is as good a time as any to get it.
>>
>>1214386
>You don't know shit about anything or what the Ethereum project even is.

I know there's a good chance ethereum will never work due to blocksize issues and now I know that the main devs faith is waning. that's enough for me to gtfo
>>
>>1214394

Only bitcoin suffers from blocksize issues. In Ethereum it's dynamic and based on gas.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>1214394

Why are you blatantly parroting debunked half-ideas that someone shitposted on /biz/ 4 months ago?
>>
>>1214402
>>1214412
go read "the ethereum paradox" on Bitcointalk . lol bagholder cope
>>
File: litedoge.png (79KB, 1025x361px) Image search: [Google]
litedoge.png
79KB, 1025x361px
>people still wont trust Litecoin after 5 years
>instead they buy scamcoin #100

When will you learn /biz/
>>
>>1214417

There is literally nothing of substance in this "Ethereum Paradox" post.
>>
>>1213566
Facebook was created by jew autist, too, buttlord
>>
>>1213572
>what are fundamentals
>>
Buy the dip my friends.

Don't say you haven't been warned.
>>
>>1214446
Thats why facebook is so shitty.
>>
>>1214417

I think I remember the same verbatim post on here some time last year. Obfuscated points and keyboard diarrhea, nobody in the thread even understood what was implied. You, certainly didn't understand anything other than 'Ethereum' and 'problems'.

This is 2008-2009 all over again. Unless you hold ETH or Bitcoin you're going to be left in the dust.
>>
>>1214456
Bitcuck cope.
>>
>>1214456
Bitcoin has issues storing a simple series of number transactions on its chain

ethereum claims it's going to have entire programs and their outputs on its chain , which is an exponentially larger burden

simple enough?
>>
>>1214468
use litecoin, you people are ignoring the most obvious choice
>>
>>1214394
>I know there's a good chance ethereum will never work due to blocksize issues

clueless

>now I know that the main devs faith is waning

clueless
>>
>>1214468

Oh boy, I bet that took you some heavy googling my friend. Welcome to technology, where hardware and software getting an order of magnitude more powerful and or efficient every 5-6 years is nothing unusual.
>>
>>1214482
lmao where are you bag holding since ? 0.028?
>>
>>1214468
It's almost like a newer product has learned from the shortcomings of a previous product after it's been on the market for a long time, as if products and the market as a whole could improve over real time.
>>
>>1214501
so "learning" from a predecessor means inheriting it's flaws but making it exponentially worse??

coping hard my man
>>
>>1214506
Could you explain how it's exponentially worse if it's doing the thing the previous product couldn't do?
>>
>>1214511
what is it doing that Bitcoin couldn't do?

it has the same issue (storing too much data in blockchain) that Bitcoin is dealing with, but it's worse because its trying to store even more data on the blockchain than Bitcoin does
>>
>>1214468

>Bitcoin has issues storing a simple series of number transactions on its chain

You are aware of the difference between the blockchains? They are completely different.

I'm not sure what 'burden' you're talking about. For example, when it comes to space ethereum is much more efficient than bitcoin at storing transactions. The transaction processing time is faster as well.
>>
>>1213589
actually all indications are that Bitcoin though looks more firm than others is still in fact nothing more than a tax evader's way to make a quick buck and to his surprise it was more appealing than the incognito cunt have even assumed himself.
why is it still around then?
shit anon, because people like you.
>>
>>1214516
But why is it an issue for Bitcoin, is it due to the implementation, is there not something fundamentally different that allows Ethereum to do this without issue? The only cope going on seems to be ETH being able to cope with the load that Bitcoin can't.
>>
>>1214516

There's no obligation to post, you know. Even you know that we know that you don't understand anything you're talking about so just drop the act.

Ethereum isn't a currency, it is not a coin, it is a sophisticated platform for anything you want. Bitcoin is a virtual currency. I think even the first bulletpoints on both are completely lost on you. Ethereum has been around in the cryptosphere for like 2 years now and people are still talking about it like its a 'coin'.

I don't really care what your ideas are, you're not going to affect me at all, all I want to do is discourage retards like you from posting on any topic, on any board in this entire website.

Does that 9fag thing still exist? Maybe you could try that out instead. Plebbit would downboat you too much.
>>
>>1214532
Cryptokek cope.
>>
Ethereum fundamentals are still solid.

Or is there something I missed?

If so, blood in the streets yadda yadda
>>
No one treats btc as a currency anymore. Ask all the people that got burned by buying weed when it was $20.

btc is nothing more than a speculative commodity.

Likewise, any altcoin built on btc, such as eth/litecoin/trump, is a pump n dump by default. These have no future at all

The market has shown us that no one cares about anonymity or decentralization.

They have no future as anything more. Muh technology is nothing more than a buzz phrase for bagholders.

You can easily make money off of them, I definitely did, but lets not pretend that crypto is a real thing
>>
Eth still has it's purpose. It's going to be the go to non fiat exit strategy when the btc bull run starts to peter out. That and when Vitalik and his crack team of autists make the switch from pow to pos eth will be set for another moon ride of it's own. Captain autismo knows this and made as big a play as he could without causing a full blown panic.
>>
>>1214615
>Captain autismo knows this and made as big a play as he could without causing a full blown panic.

rofl
>>
>>1214532
since we've started this conversation a few hours ago et has dropped another 10%

how's that bag feeling?
>>
>>1214620
we will all be laughing at you in a year

>cope
>>
>>1214626
>I set the benchmark out as far as I can because I know that there is no way in hell this is going up any time soon
Translated for people who don't speak shill.
>>
>>1214626
don't worry about me I'll buy back in at $1 lmao
>>
>>1214620
what are market fluctuations
>>
>>1214631
what is long term investment
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x974px
>>1214654
>don't worry guys it's just a fluctuation

lol I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so stupid
>>
>>1214657
>cryptocucks
>long term investments
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>1214685
Argument where?

You don't believe blockchain technology will flourish in long term?

Elaborate then.

>>1214669
ad hominems are not arguments. Learn about Mr Market from "The Intelligent Investor"
>>
>>1214711
>blockchain technology
Yes.

>cryptokeks
No.
>>
>>1214729
Alright then, please post your arguments why cryptocurrencies are a bad investment. Preferably in bullet points and numbers (hard math).

Would love to hear your reasoning.
>>
>>1214738
I never said they are a bad investment shitstain. They are not an investment at all. Its just speculation. They are akin to throwing money on a horse race where there isnt even gauranteed a winner.
>>
>>1214747
define the difference between an investment and speculation, oh genius investor

please, shut the fuck up
>>
>>1214648
lmao it'll never get there XD

nice 10% YTD gain you've got there
>>
>>1214804

>Be sure not to get 'making an investment' and 'speculating' confused. Investing usually involves the creation of wealth whereas speculating is often a zero-sum game; wealth is not created. Although speculators are often making informed decisions, speculation cannot usually be categorized as traditional investing.

Thank you based Investopedia.
>>
>>1214814
it is a completely arbitrary ass definition, you unread dolt. the distinction is made by tools trying to sound intelligent

t-thanks investopedia
>>
>>1214823
>I don't understand the concepts therefore it must be pseudo-intellectualism!
Kek.
>>
>>1214832
>look, I'm implying out of my asshole!
Kek.
>>
>>1214823

Here's your (you)
>>
File: 1444281393690.jpg (141KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1444281393690.jpg
141KB, 900x598px
>>1214446
>trusting FEDBOOK
>ever
>>
>>1214747
>They are not an investment at all. Its just speculation.
Just because you are unable to tell the intrinsic value of a certain crypto, does not mean other people are technologically illiterate and can't tell as well.
>>
>>1214902
>intrinsic value
>crypto
Hahahahahah
>>
>>1214902
>intrinsic value
>crypto

(you)
>>
>>1214902
Cryptocrap has zero intrinsic value.

It is backed by the confidence of its users only. It's essentially just like fiat currency, except there's no central bank to rescue it when it goes to zero.

An interesting concept with novel applications but fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>1214911
Argument where?

Or you suddenly can't buy CP, guns and drugs with Bitcoin anymore?

>>1214919
>Cryptocrap has zero intrinsic value.
>What are dark markets
>What are dApps
durrr
>>
>>1214911
>>1214919
Answer this post please. Don't pretend you did not see it:
>>1215693
>>
Vitalik, that you?
>>
>>1215693
Umm... I don't think you know what intrinsic value means, tard. Also, you can buy guns and drugs much easier with cash. Stay away from the darknets unless you want to get scammed or arrested. Alphabay has become a literal hive of thieves and federal agents. Or don't. Enjoy your prison stay.
>>
>>1215693
Kek. dApps are a meme.
>>
>>1216131
ad hominems are not legitimate methods of argumentation

please provide your reasoning (preferably in bullet points and quantitative data) why dApps are not adding to intrinsic value of Ethereum blockchain technology.
>>
>>1216129
> Enjoy your prison stay.
Illogical statement. No reason to enjoy it.
>>
>>1213566
Kek

How does he come across as an autist?

He seems like a bro 2bh
>>
>>1216129
>current year
>still using alphabay

Also deep web is better for psychedelics and uncommon drugs, but yeah getting scammed is practically a rite of passage
>>
>>1216622
Enjoy your buttrape, faggot.
>>
>>1216831
Illogical statement detected, post discarded as rendered ad hominem of nature.
>>
>>1213560
>guy wants to diversify

>doesnt even diversify as much as he should

>ETH IS DYING WOWWW

you kids are morons
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.