[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GXY Galaxy Resources & Lithium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 58

File: 1460948684927.png (470KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460948684927.png
470KB, 800x450px
OFFICIAL STOCK OF /biz/ GET IN HERE

GXY - has a producing mine in Mt. Cattlin and a management with know-how for years now, had to shut the mine down since there was no interest for lithium in 2009-2012, but restarted it now in great supply shortage. has a lithium off-take agreement with mitsubishi, the production started two days ago. share price still massively undervalued. has a low-cost brine deposit in Sal de vida waiting for development.

My best choice for investment in the industry is GXY, they are the ONLY producing lithium company next to the "big five" (ALB, SQM, FMC, Tianqi, Ganfeng) with a shareprice that is massively undervalued and no debt in the company. Everybody else from the lithium junior developers are virtuals (companys with a research in their hand and a field infront of them).

GXY is a good investment, solid company, no debt, good experienced management with ties in china and year-long know-how in the industry, experience in the sector meaning they already did this for years now and most importantly they have a producing lithium mine which works and already produces, NO other company in that mkt.cap-range or SP has that. A bargain at the current price.

>How do I buy GXY

IF AUSSIE: GXY
IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
IF EURO: GXYA:F

>Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

NO. Only LARGE PROFESSIONAL brokerages trade. If you have to ask this question or any questions regarding how to trade OTC I recommend you go back to your memecoins

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

NO. GXY trades, on average, 8,000,000 shares on any given day with the previous weeks topping out at 15,000,000 shares. This is several millions of dollars worth on money being invested here.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithlium prices continue their unprecedented rise (up 50% for the year) and since GXY is actually mining then we expect to hit at least $2.50 which is their previous high
>>
>>1208661
>inb4 flooded with dump
Stock has retraced 10% on a 90% gain. Either buy the dip or sell and move along. But since this is most of your first time I'm expecting the latter
>>
File: when-the-tits-are-too-much.jpg (52KB, 670x502px) Image search: [Google]
when-the-tits-are-too-much.jpg
52KB, 670x502px
>>1208661
we know it man, we know it. who bought, bought. we can move to ASX threads now instead of spending time replying to retards and doomfags shitposting
>>
>>1208666
These threads are comfy though and I don't want to drag this to the ASX
>>
Is GALXF an ADR? If not what is it? I seriously can't find any info on the issue or how it specifically represents interest in Galaxy Resources.
>>
File: baba.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
baba.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>1208679
>ere we go again
for three weeks, same fucking questions
>>
File: IMG_20160228_230744.jpg (10KB, 188x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_230744.jpg
10KB, 188x236px
>>1208699
It's not the same question. I'm in and holding till dec. I know it trades OTC. Typically a foreign stock in the pink sheets is gonna be an ADR and you can read the issue disclosure for specifics on how FX and international funds transfers are handled, the size of the block held by the IB and which IB. You DO know what an ADR is, right?
>>
>>1208712
just inform yourself

http://www.legalandcompliance.com/securities-law/otc-market-compliance/otc-markets-listing-requirements/otcqx-listing-requirements/
>>
>>1208722
>>1208712
Major dip buying occurring right now. Check out GALXF. Huge gap in bid/ask
>>
>>1208722
Okay ya got me. I didn't know about the qualified market thing. So my galxf is indeed gxy shares, not a derivative.

>>1208748
In at .23 so my blood pressure won't budge for another 7 cents.
>>
File: fingerpepe.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
fingerpepe.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
some roastie from lynxbroker called me why i cancelled signup, was about to use it to buy GXY but the 3000 eur min deposit ruined it

t. neet
>>
People who sell should be shot.

Luckily the price is stabilizing.
>>
Just canceled my sale, was going to dump everything.but.profit but the interneets have convinced me.to stay, was in at 26/27 so I'm still up almost 18%. Yeah it looks like it's stabilizing. Hoping it will break 42c soon
>>
>>1208948
I'm in at .21 and I'll sell if we hit .22
>>
I was in at .33 and got 1k worth, what should I do?
>>
The dream is over, buy gold instead!

https://science.slashdot.org/story/16/04/22/1551209/researchers-accidentally-make-batteries-that-could-last-a-lifetime
>>
>>1209015
I bet it runs on water too.

>>1209013
Hold? Sell? Are you worried? I usually set stop loss at 5%
>>
Jesus.... Between galxf and sxe tanking, I keep trying to get back.to sxe when it looks stable and then.it fucking tanks again...
>>
How much more is this shit gonna dip
>>
>>1209022

Kinda worried with this Mitsubishi business, was considering selling when I heard that and now it's losing some momentum. I don't wanna hold if there's a good chance their prospects aren't gonna pan out, and I really don't know shit about these industries. I mean I can afford to lose 1k but it'd be gay
>>
>>1209128
>Kinda worried with this Mitsubishi business
you do realise there are numerous other businesses which would suck a dick to be able to buy GXY's lithium for spot price after ALB and Tianqi pumped it and can't even meet the rising demand. the original thread is unfortunately dead where the guy explains it all, so I advise anyone interested into investing in GXY to DYOR or not invest at all.
>>
>>1209185
>for spot price

What does this mean??
>>
>>1209277

C'mon now I'm completely retarded and I know what that means, google it

>>1209185

This is what the consensus seems to be, I'll hold for a while. Lesson learned tho I just hopped in hoping for ez moneez without doing much research
>>
>>1209382
Ez money = tons of small but huge volume gains. Aka: gotta be a billionaire to do it.
>>
>>1209382
It is ez moneez if you hold for the long run. Just dump some extra cash into the stock and watch it slowly grow instead of it sitting in a savings account getting a penny a year.
>>
is this a meme or are you guys actually all in on this stock?
>>
>>1209589
Most of us memeing ARE in on this. The ones claiming PUMP AND DUMP are definitely not.
You've never experienced a meme until it's made you thousands of dollars.
>>
>>1209643
I agree, battery powered vehicles are the future. Tesla has shown it. The thing that makes me think it's a MEME was the Straya part, but fair enough, I read up a little on the company and it's not a /biz/ ruse.
>>
>>1209670
>>1209643
I'm curious to see how GALXF trades when ASX is closed on Monday.
>>
>>1208661
Except the cleanest lithitum , lithium salts are mined in nevada
>>
>>1209688
Would demand for lithium is about to jump so high they'll get what they can take
>>
>>1209589
I'm in $2000 at US$0.25/share.

I have faith that it will go back up, this sell off was just for all the people holding from years ago when the stock was neigh worthless.

They gained a shitload, so of course they're getting out now, they're happy.

But the company is worth more than what it's sitting at, so I hold until it climbs more again.
>>
>>1209719
I think I might dabble, too.....
>>
File: 1455388451471.jpg (77KB, 457x376px) Image search: [Google]
1455388451471.jpg
77KB, 457x376px
>>1209719
>>1209730

It actually has more upside potential than downside potential. If people took the time to look at the information, Galaxy has gone through an incredible 2 year turn around.

I am just hoping they got the $18M. If they did - I must admit . . . it will go to the moon.
>>
>>1209719
Where did you buy it? Sorry for the dumb question, but I'v never bought stock before. USA, is there anything I need to know about AUS market that might be different from USA?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (94KB, 823x615px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
94KB, 823x615px
From yesterday if this helps.
It was reported a lot of selling was done across mining and oil stocks to take their profits.

Also its long weekend here so the high rollers need hooker and coke money.
>>
File: TO DA MOOOOON.png (22KB, 928x492px) Image search: [Google]
TO DA MOOOOON.png
22KB, 928x492px
>>
>>1209733
This.
I only jumped on the train with about $2k at .34 each.
I trust the research and intend to hold this for a good time to see this small mining operation grow
>>
File: Golden Laugh Face.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Laugh Face.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>08 Mar 2012 – GALAXY OFFICIALLY OPENS JIANGSU
LITHIUM CARBONATE PLANT IN CHINA

>17 April 2013 – Galaxy Resources Ltd advises that production at its Jiangsu Lithium Carbonate Plant in China has reached 386 tonnes in the first half (15 days) of April 2013. Lithium carbonate output over that period has averaged 26 tonnes per day, which represents 55% of the Plant’s design
capacity.

30 April 2014 – Galaxy Resources Ltd is pleased to announce the signing of a binding Share Purchase Agreement with Sichuan Tianqi Lithium Industries Inc. (“Tianqi”) for the sale of 100% of the Jiangsu Lithium Carbonate Plant.

#capitalmanagement
>>
>>1209748
Not him but Scottrade
>>
Is this some shill shit or nah
>>
>>1209862
Thanks, man. I need to start getting into this stuff. 30 years old and all I have is about 15k in savings and the bank isn't generating anything.
>>
File: 1458251140636.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458251140636.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
>>1209832

Best thing they ever did - can the old management and bring in Tse. The fact he and a new team reorganized the company without bankruptcy or dangerous financing is great. Company is smaller, but the debt is gone along with the disaster of the Chinese property. (There were deaths, limited production capacity, labor problems, and serious debt.)

Now done, Tse and his team have this company already producing, $30M credit line (tapped, but much better than the HUGE one before), and a partner running Mt. Cattlain and paying to do so.

There are a couple hiccups - (Hong Kong lawsuit about the Chinese property $2-3M, and the question of did GXY get $18M) - but overall, it is miles ahead of the other WA ones.

Tse and his team deserve a lot of credit and this stock is below the value of the assets imo - especially when Mt. C gets cranking in full by December and GXY pushes higher tonnage and pricing.

After this - SDV in SA - if they can do that this will skyrocket.

Just my 2cents from reading their documents for several days.
>>
I sold yesterday at .35, GALXF. I'm getting back in at .20 if it goes that low. Otherwise I'm out for good.

I'm pissed I didn't sell at .41, cost me about $600.
>>
You guy's ARE FUCKING RETARDS IF YOU INVEST IN THIS SHITTY ASS COMPANY. Jesus fucking christ. If you have over 10G invest in CHK look it up you fucking twats i made 2800$ today off them. AND THEY ARE JUST BEGINING
>>
>>1209904
Gonna have to do some research on them. They declined pretty hard this past year.
>>
File: lates.gif (2MB, 560x433px) Image search: [Google]
lates.gif
2MB, 560x433px
>Scientists can now make lithium-ion batteries last a lifetime

>The discovery could lead to vastly longer lifespans for batteries in computers, smartphones, appliances, cars and spacecraft

>Researchers at the University of California at Irvine (UCI) said that's exactly what they were doing when they discovered how to increase the tensile strength of nanowires that could be used to make lithium-ion batteries last virtually forever.

Once this technique is adopted by battery manufactures lithium mining will fall hard as the need to replace lithium batteries will be no existent.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/3060005/mobile-wireless/scientists-can-now-make-lithium-ion-batteries-last-a-lifetime.html
>>
>>1209904
>>1209940

From the street.com

>The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself

This sounds like a summer stock when gas demands are higher than normal.
>>
>>1209944
But they'll need them now with car manufacturers moving away from gas powered vehicles.
>>
>bought GALXF when it was 0.41
How fucked am I?
>>
>>1209976
Some think that it will go up but you're in a worse position than someone who got in at .25
>>
>>1209986
>you're in a worse position than someone who got in at .25

Wow great insight.
>>
>>1209986
Do you mean to say that .41 is more than .25?
>>
>>1209976
I did the same, I don't really care. It's DEFINITELY going MOON
>>
>>1209976
The better question is why are you not averaging down right now with the recent dip?
>>
>>1209976
i bought gxy at 37 and it went down to 34 before going up to 48 before going down to 43

this is what stocks do.

tuesday or wed there will be a pump back to 46
>>
>>1209719
>faith

Ah faith, the trading strategy of the billionaire class.
>>
>>1209733
Why would they not get 18 million? Can you give me some backstory pls
>>
>>1210098
They wouldnt get it if they fail to deliver.
>>
>>1209976
You'll be fine.
>>
Let the lithiums hit the floor edition is this ?
>>
>>1210098

Sure. Tse, (who basically was put into GXY by large creditors to turn it around), wiped out a shitload of debt in spinning off the Chinese mine - and with it Chinese debt. From that involvement, GXY made numerous contacts with Chinese lithium refiners.

While there is an exclusive deal with Mitsubishi, I am presuming it is an option deal that Mitsubishi can exercise a right to buy all ore produced when it wants to - until then, GXY is free to sell.

So, with the above set forth, GXY has contracts totaling $36M for the initial ore production @ $600/t. The deal required the purchasers to pay $18M on or before 3/31.

(This is why I and others keep harassing about the question: "Where's the $18M?" Some say earnings reports - others say: fuck that do a press release GXY and pop that stock!)

GXY is doing work with product that had evidently been mined up now to export under the contracts. The money from the contracts will help GXY into the next phase which is full blown mining at Mt. C in WA.

Tse, the guy running the show and a very smart man, has let it be known that the current operation will hit over 60K tons this year and can expect contracts for next year of 120,000/t - because of demand - he/GXY is prudently not signing contracts now so they can raise the price per ton. (Next year they will be hitting 120-150/t production.)

All the above doesn't even include SDV in SA or James Bay in CA. If those come online with funds from Mt. C - this stock will no longer be a penny stock at all.

tldr; Chinese economy going through weird times and usual business shit may have delayed payment of the $18M. Worst scenario is contracts canceled, but I would believe GXY can find other purchasers fast.

>>1210454

Wew lad - read the GXY business documentation before such a statement. Agreements are $36M total. $18M is prepayment of half. Delivery later. No way in hell would GXY send product to China without prepayment of a lot of $$$.
>>
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-22/lithium-stocks-soar-after-epic-launch-tesla-model-3
>>
>>1209976
You got unlucky with an opening buy on the top of a bump.
Shouldn't worry though, it'll be going back up soon.
>>
>>1208661
>>1210520
OP is definitely on the fucking money. Also, http://m.phys.org/news/2016-04-chemists-battery-technology-off-the-charts-capacity.html.

I'm definitely putting money into this. That's for damn certain.
>>
>>1210600
>http://m.phys.org/news/2016-04-chemists-battery-technology-off-the-charts-capacity.html
but this means that batteries will last longer. that isn't good for miners is it?
>>
>>1210777
if the batteries are more efficient then adoption will increase
>>
>>1210777
They will need lithium to make these batteries. Maybe demand will fall in the long, long term. They will need new lithium to create batteries that will encompass all sorts of technology. As this starts up, demand for lithium will skyrocket even more.
>>
>>1210777
>but this means that batteries will last longer. that isn't good for miners is it?

The research the article is quoting is about LiC's (Lithium-Ion capacitators) not LiB's (Lithium-Ion batteries), unfortunately a lot of journalists are not educated enough in the energy storage field and make wrong assumptions while informing the public. LiC's have higher charge/discharge cycles than LiB's, however their energy density is much smaller. The information is interesting, but irrelevant from the investing point of view.
>>
Is this a good time to buy the stock or do you think it'll dip a bit more Monday morning?
>>
>>1210883
Monday morning will see little movement as Asx is closed. You could see people buying back after the long weekend in Australia. I'm buying more shares Monday.
>>
>>1210878
5 star post, was gonna read the articles but you saved me some time.
>>
April 30th is supposed to be a big day for this stock?
>>
>>1211578
Earnings report, last year was positive, whereas the years before were negative
>>
>>1211638
so price will burst up or?

It will be positive?

-idiot
>>
>>1211666
the days preceding it will likely have the price shoot up, and depending on if the report is positive it should shoot up more.

think about it my dude. fundamental analysis tells us lithium prices are way up, their mines are opening, and that they may or may not have a big contract in place. this probably gives us around an 80% chance of the report being positive and likewise an 80% chance of the p[rice going up hugely the day before as people try to buy in before the news is released
>>
File: 1372863384322.jpg (10KB, 275x274px) Image search: [Google]
1372863384322.jpg
10KB, 275x274px
>>1211666
>>1211671

If they confirm they got the $18M and the mine is working as hoped, stock has very decent shot at going over $1.00 shortly after the report is released.
>>
>>1211678
Why? What makes you say $1? Or did you just pull that number out of your ass?
>>
>>1211681
look at the share price history

1 dollar is a reasonable estimate for the news this company will garner

>rising lithium company with actual mines shows positive earnings
>people want on the lithium train
>price goes up
>>
>>1209670
Norway is like 30% Teslas
>>
>>1212073

I've missed a couple of days of this ...can someone recap what Tse is ?
>>
>>1212076
>can someone recap what Tse is ?
Anthony Tse, managing director of Galaxy Resources. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZNPeJOvbCQ
>>
>>1211685
Those prices were before dilution. IIRC the highest MC previously was like between 200-400m. I do think we're headed for $1 but what prices used to be aren't the indicator, market caps of companies similar to the projection for GXY. PLS for instance probably doesn't deserve a larger MC than GXY near-term, so that's just one reason why I think GXY will go up.
>>
/biz/ should meme one of us to GXY's Board
>>
if there is a earnings report on the 30th wouldnt the stock almost certainly go up the 29th? Why not just throw like $5,000 into it on the 26th and then if you dont feel like holding dump it the 30th? or even late in the day the 29th..
>>
>>1212190
im buying 25th, there shouldnt be any dips till 30th
>>
What platform/website do you guys trade with? looking to join the game
>>
>>1212207
what makes you say that? I can see it go down the 25th and bounce up the 26th..
>>
>>1212207
also im somewhat new to stocks so how will the Australian market being closed on Monday affect GALFX? isnt it basically just the US version of GXY?
>>
>>1212252
thats why i typed shouldnt, we'll see on 26th what is the sentiment of market, maybe it'll dip further and i am wrong
>>
File: IMG_20160424_114837.jpg (16KB, 207x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_114837.jpg
16KB, 207x312px
>TFW I have an international finance final at the same time the aus market opens tuesday.

Gonna be white knucklin', boys.
>>
File: 6vfIYsF.jpg (46KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
6vfIYsF.jpg
46KB, 640x458px
NOOM EHT OT
>>
File: camps.jpg (139KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
camps.jpg
139KB, 499x499px
im stil here, the true moonish April holder,

>for those dedicated dont worry if threads on biz gonna die
>im workin on a gxy web,please wait few days for daylait.com
>>
>>1208661
After doing hours of research, I must say thanks for the heads up. In exchange I'll offer my take on the technicals as they stand. I see a lot of people saying they dont expect a dip etc.

It is entirely possible for price to push below the .322 area. If this happens, demand will not start coming back in to play until the .28 region, with a possible selloff all the way down to .255

Supply, on the other hand is centered around the .345 area. I meaningful break above this area would not run in to meaningful supply until .404+

In short, if youre looking to go long, watch for a dip to at least .28 during the week.If price fails to fall below the .322 price point, keep a close eye on the .355 for confirmation.

Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20160229_001346.jpg (12KB, 162x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_001346.jpg
12KB, 162x273px
>>1212628
>>
File: 0_91f1e_e15b364e_L.gif (996KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
0_91f1e_e15b364e_L.gif
996KB, 500x280px
>>1212628
>After doing hours of research
>>
>>1212628
I'm not selling my shares you shill
>>
So we're all putting 5k on the 26th and dumping it at the end of day on the 29th? Isn't this illegal?
>>
File: IMG_20160227_180526.jpg (12KB, 265x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_180526.jpg
12KB, 265x359px
>>1212810
U R DUM

I'm holdin' till december at least
>>
File: 1f39e726b1d5e26feb5dd9ba5199e669.jpg (147KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1f39e726b1d5e26feb5dd9ba5199e669.jpg
147KB, 1600x1200px
>>1212808
Didn't realize I even remotely suggested selling anything but ok
>>
>>1210878
i read the article but know less about LiB vs LiC than the article's author. thanks for making the distinction so I won't propagate the myth.
>>
File: redford.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
redford.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>1210878
>hmm, familiar art of posting

we know who you are, wise one.
>>
>>1212597
pls
>>
>>1212810
Why would that be illegal?
>>
>>1208661
Should I buy GALXF tomorrow at 930 or should I wait until the price starts going up again? When do I buy into the dip?

t. new investor
>>
>>1213326
Mid-Long term it won't make much a difference as long as you buy before 30th.
>>
>>1213333
>>1213326
Anyone have an account with the current spot price of lithium?
>>
So as an American, the ASX should've been open now (Sunday, 1139pm) because it's Monday now there, right?
>>
>>1213401
It's a public holiday. Markets closed
>>
>>1213401
>>1213405
Aussie Hannukah.
>>
I have 90,000 in AUD earning pittance in a savings account.Want to go all in on this and leave humanity behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6SOYlunc88
>>
>>1213427
Do it, bro!!!! Let's make a millionaire out of one of us. Better you Straya bros. Your shitposting has always made me laugh.
>>
>>1213427
WE MOON
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 1080x1920px
That selling and buying ratio is pretty close. Any speculation for this week performance?
>>
>>1213484
Even. I would worry if the sellers outnumbered the buyers
>>
I'm in as soon as:
1) they succeed in making their first shipment.
2) the lithium quality is up to standard.
>>
>>1213484

What app is that?
>>
>>1213484
Hoping for a dip down to 0.28 tbqh.
>>
>>1213597
And I'm hoping for Santa Clause to be good to me tomorrow.
>>
>>1213590
That looks like the Commsec app.
>>
tomorrow might see another retraction. not by much, but a little.

asx wednesday morning is the time to buy.

I THINK

but, if you try to dig for the bottom. all youre gonna get is shit.

so just buy tomorrow and by fri you should have a profit
>>
>>1213746
Why? On what basis are you saying this shit?
>>
>>1213755

retraced for the last few open days.

other markets being open today, but not asx (mon) may create a few "wait and see" people.

i think it might go down by a cent or two then start climbing up.

will it climb up more then it retraced?

possibly
>>
>>1213758
It could just as easily keep going down.
>>
>>1213762
of course.

im just having an educated guess.

it will go up.

i just dont think it will go up too much tomorow.

not like the 7c increase we had on wed
>>
>>1213762
My analyst Mr daniels is pretty urgently telling me it will go up.
>>
File: 1461362647557.gif (1MB, 320x183px) Image search: [Google]
1461362647557.gif
1MB, 320x183px
Acorns pulled out like $1.5 mill friday at 1630, so tomorrow will be an interesting day.
>>
Acorn's out, Paradice is in.
>>
>>1213864
That's less about the value of GXY and more about the shortcomings of Acorn's earnings. It's pretty well-known so it probably won't have a big effect.

Also they took out $1.5mil spread across 3 different days of the week, it has pretty much already been accounted for with the retrace.

My prediction is a nice run-up to ~50c before the 30th (earnings) then a dip directly afterwards regardless of positive or negative results. If there is a run-up I'm going to sell 50% of my holdings to hedge against the possible dip, then reenter next week.
>>
>>1213878
Nvm I misremembered, you're right it was nearly $1.5mil. I still stand by what I said, I don't think it will really impact it. Acorn needed the cash for the weekend.
>>
>>1213881
They've sold 6.2 million shares for an average of 45ish cents each.
Spread over 3 days, is that really much of an impact?
>>
>>1213886
>>1213881
How'd you guys learn about acorn?
>>
>>1213891
If you go to galaxy's asx page, below the graph are the announcements.
The first one is titled 'Ceasing to be a substantial holder'
Beyond that, I really don't know much about the actual company, the other anon might.
>>
>>1213878
>>1213866
>>1213864
I saw that news release, I though its Acorn capital taking their profits more so than anything bad..
>>
>>1213891
Acorn are a investment firm who specialise in funding microcap companies.
>>
>>1213907
They seem to specialise in management restructure < which Galaxy has undergone > now their work(Acorn) is done.
>>
>>1213915
>>1213907
>>1213906
What's our US open?
>>
>>1213866
>>1213906
>>1213907
>>1213915

Kind of speculation on the Acorn sale - could've been compensation for capital or advice or profit taking.

As for Paradice, they are a pretty successful fund and a review of their documentation shows they take investing in small-caps very seriously - including in-person site/business investigations.

Let me repeat that: Paradice has invested a decent amount and only invests after its pros go to the business and inspect it to ensure it is not a boiler-room scam.

This is nice because it saves /biz/ an airplane ticket to Western Oz.
>>
File: IMG_20160227_180406.jpg (13KB, 285x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_180406.jpg
13KB, 285x365px
>>1213898
>>1213907
Thanks guys!
>>
>>1213937
Opened at .34
>>
Why would anyone not buy tomorrow morning and dump thursday before market close?
>>
>>1213980
We should have an Australian friend visit and take pictures.

>>1213984
>>1213997
Looks like everyone might load up today to do just that
>>
>>1213997
Because if news is good it could open high on friday.
>>
>>1214050
Up 4%
>>
>>1213997
Why the fuck would they dump in Thursday?
>>
>>1214078
Because if news are bad the price would dip on friday?
>>
>>1214116
news will happen Aussie time Saturday which would be Friday evening for us

that's what it says on the website at least
>>
>>1214143
Do you think buying now would be better than tomorrow when US markets open? Im kinda new to trading.
>>
>>1214147
most of us expected it to dip further or level out until tomorrow, however that doesn't seem to be the case. with the increase here and the positive outlook overall i think it will mostly increase from now on.

i'd wait and watch today and try to find a good entry like around .33
>>
>>1214147
remember though try not to buy in all at once, buy in at increments to lower your dollar cost average
>>
>>1214178
Thats what I thought also.. Is there any reason it would dip tomorrow? Seems like with the earnings report its only going up.
>>
>>1214182
at this point it's just pure speculation, there's no concrete reason that the price would go down much if at all tomorrow. many people will likely hold until it reaches something like .49 AUD and the dump before the earnings report.

take this with a grain of salt though, i am also fairly new and happen to be bad a technical analysis
>>
>>1214182
>>1214190
and by many people i mean very cautious investors that would prefer to take less risks and get out before a potentially bad earnings report(doubtful but there's still like a 20% chance)
>>
File: 1459230117710.png (643KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459230117710.png
643KB, 720x1280px
>>1214191

I'm holding and possibly buying more based on my own evaluation.

If they release they got the $18M and the mine (Mt. C) is running per plan, the stock will pop up Monday.

Then next milestone is in June/July with shipment date and additional $18M coming in. (And SDV formal report being revised.) If they hit this, Tse is going to be raising the $/t amount for future contracts.

One last thing, Tse gave a good presentation on Youtube that someone posted awhile back. He advised he was brought in by creditors to turn GXY around. He has done it w/o bankruptcy and he clearly seemed professional. (Not bragging or pushing the company hard - just matter of fact: "We've cut a lot of shit and hope to do well going forward.")

It also was very nice to see the actual Galaxy filings (on their website) supporting his positions - showing he wasn't bragging, but matter-of-factly expressing that Galaxy is currently set to grow fast.
>>
Puting in $5,000 at .344 hopefully this works out.
>>
Obvious pump and dump is obvious
>>
>>1214432
>22,000,000 shares traded
Okay idiot.
>>
>>1214422
Up 5% almost
>>
>>1214422
if you havent done it yet i suggest you put it in at increments just incase there is a minor dip back to .32 on tuesday or before market close today

do what u gotta do tho senpai
>>
What's the best brokerage to use for trading OTCs in Canada?
I was having a look at Scotia Itrade.
Thoughts?
>>
>>1214494
I'm using Credential Direct.. it only does North American markets (OTC as well) though.
>>
>>1214523
fees?
>>
american close at .344
>>
>>1214441
My wire took a while so i didnt get to invest today. Going to try tomorrow morning. Are we all expectinf a good earnings report? Honestly id be fine with going in at like .34 and then selling if it hits .5. I assume .5 is realistic before the earnings?
>>
whats up with the LK9.F (frankfurt) stock? it hasnt moved at all..
>>
File: 2016-04-26.png (13KB, 1280x755px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26.png
13KB, 1280x755px
I made this table based on which words are most tweeted about in the ASX. not sure what to make of it.
>>
>>1214494
Using Scotia I-trade, you have to call them to sell apparently.
>>
File: OIrnXFN.png (928KB, 960x887px) Image search: [Google]
OIrnXFN.png
928KB, 960x887px
>>1214803
NOOM EHT OT
>>
Will the train leave today for destination:moon?
>>
>>1214960
End of week when earnings are released
>>
GXY DOWN 15% O OPEN BTFO
>>
File: T+10min.png (65KB, 788x517px) Image search: [Google]
T+10min.png
65KB, 788x517px
>Heavy breathing
>>
>>1214973
>>1214977
Wat?

My display (it's a delayed quote however) is showing +0.01%..
>>
File: a6437d76.x120.gif (68KB, 144x120px) Image search: [Google]
a6437d76.x120.gif
68KB, 144x120px
>>1214285
This, Nice work anon. Lets go to TO THE MOON!!
>>
>>1214985
Reneg that, it's showing the negatives now..

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>1214977
Please be true. I can buy more at a discount before weekend.
>>
>>1214977
How exactly would this affect GALXF? Would it lead a decrease in price on Tuesday USA time?
>>
>>1214990
This. I haven't had a chance to buy yet.
>>
>>1214991
Yup

If GXY goes downwards, GALXF has a 95% chance to follow.. unless a bunch of people bought large volumes of GALXF to counter the GXY down pressure.
>>
>>1214991
I would say it will 'like ripples on a pond' >>they are still going to sell lithium make batteries for Electric vehicles last I heard! the immediate futures still bright!!
>>
>>1214998
It'll probably not be as significant, but it's still very early. Calm down, fellas
>>
Why is it crashing?
>>
>>1215006
I just bought a lot.
>>
>>1215006
Could be profit taking by some bored day traders!
>>
For everyone not in yet they would want this to go down to buy before Friday correct? Im
Hoping to jump into GXY around .3 at this point
>>
File: 1ea19dac.gif (13KB, 300x143px) Image search: [Google]
1ea19dac.gif
13KB, 300x143px
>>1215014
PLS down 4cents kek!
>>
>>1215006

The shills are dumping it

thanks for the free money, goy
>>
Well after dropping to .345, its back up to .375
Still a way to go if we're gonna end the day in green.
>>
>>1215035
Did you make any money?
>>
Anyone with level 2 trading here? How are things looking on asx
>>
why dump when they put out report on the 30th?
>>
>>1215048
Because the earnings are going to be shit retard.
>>
>>1215048
>>1215056
>not manipulating a stock before a great ER
>not buying the dip

Top Goyim.
>>
>>1215056
why do you say that
>>
>>1215060
I'll be buying the dip. When it drops another 75% after earnings.

>t. guy who bought in at .21 and sold at .35
>>
File: 4cd8fb92.x120.gif (24KB, 89x80px) Image search: [Google]
4cd8fb92.x120.gif
24KB, 89x80px
>>1215048
I think the short term traders want a new high! >>1215056
Oh FFS who actually cares about earnings in penny stocks goyim?>>1215060
>>
File: 1456122605654.jpg (29KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1456122605654.jpg
29KB, 447x447px
>get home from work
>google gxy
>>
File: 3b35f86b.gif (194KB, 159x134px) Image search: [Google]
3b35f86b.gif
194KB, 159x134px
hold GXY??? two words SHILL HARDER
>>
>>1215083
>>1215080
Bounced off .35. Let's get above .40
>>
>>1215002
I am calm, I know (metaphorically) that it will climb.
>>
>all these people getting pump and dumped on
>n-no my life savings
>why didn't financial advice from 4chan make me rich?
>>
File: gxy.jpg (127KB, 853x776px) Image search: [Google]
gxy.jpg
127KB, 853x776px
>>1215102
life is a lesson!
>>
>>1212628
You were all warned. Buying the high and selling the dips is a good way to trade yourself out of a winner.

Happy trading.
>>
File: hippies1.jpg (112KB, 842x445px) Image search: [Google]
hippies1.jpg
112KB, 842x445px
>>1215108
Elon Musk will likely want to show Environmental cuck credentials. He WILL demand his Batteries be made from 'sun dried Lithium' fresh from mother natures oven to you. its not logical but its what will happen.
>>
File: 4l-udachny.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4l-udachny.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>1215115
The simple truth is people will want to buy environmentally friendly EV. if their batteries are made from DIRTY EVIL MINES them what do you think they will do? What do you think the Marketers of the batteries are already factoring in to the advertisement campaign???
>>
GXY is becoming way more frustrating than other stocks I've actively followed because the 6x commission for my OTC trades makes it cost-prohibitive to sell peaks and buy dips. Why couldn't we have chosen an American meme stock?
>>
That dip was too close to comfort.
>>
File: 4135472-3x2-940x627.jpg (151KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
4135472-3x2-940x627.jpg
151KB, 940x627px
>>1215125
Their are some Lithium miners listed in US elon Musk has already indicated his desire to work with . Hers just a random article about that.
http://www.autoworldnews.com/articles/16911/20160418/tesla-takes-advantage-local-contract-lithium-price-increases.htm With ELON MUSK its either MINES or BRINES what do you think he will do?
>>
Uhh.. heavy red makes me afraid..
>>
File: gxy.png (285KB, 1398x1166px) Image search: [Google]
gxy.png
285KB, 1398x1166px
lads
>>
how low is this dip gonna go familia
>>
File: red.png (32KB, 1324x840px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
32KB, 1324x840px
>>1215158
>>
>>1215125
Why not just buy galxf?
>>
>>1215158
It'll Settle around .34. Its just a reaction from lthm in general
>>
File: received_10204611180758800.jpg (116KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_10204611180758800.jpg
116KB, 1080x1920px
>>1215158
The sell units is high
>>
>>1215156
The news on Saturday will be a major indicator on where its going to go.
>>
File: Elon-Musk-Good-Guy-meme-720x340.jpg (82KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
Elon-Musk-Good-Guy-meme-720x340.jpg
82KB, 720x340px
>>1215156
Saved it!! Now here's Elon "the nice guy" Musk.
Could you Imagine this guy ruining the Planet with Mines?? With Elon.... its Brines all the way to the moon
>>
File: 1432455164525.jpg (54KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
1432455164525.jpg
54KB, 355x417px
Lol mfw check gxy price.
Wish i sold it all instead of half senpai.
>>
>>1215172
what news?
>>
>>1215164
I wonder if it's because of the currency exchange

BTW, I'm on the tablet. What apps do you guys use for stocks?
>>
>>1215175
Quarterly Cash Flow, releases on the 30th
>>
Amerilanders could just cut to the chase an buy in to Tesla you know!
>>
>>1215176
Wait so trading gAldo is $60 instead of the normal $10 on etrade? That's what I use.
>>
>>1215185
*And activities report
So how they are handling everything so far.
>>
>>1215187
Galxf*
>>
>>1215186
Its too high to make money of it right. What want this baby to start its engine? Get BMW, Audi and Benz to make battery powered cars.
>>
File: pio PnD.jpg (76KB, 719x588px) Image search: [Google]
pio PnD.jpg
76KB, 719x588px
>>1215197
Yes It is high but its a good Long term blue chip company i think. Just look where Galaxy money (probably) went today PIO Id say this looks more like the PUMPnDUMP. I could be wrong?
>>
Added to my GXY holdings on the dip today. Also re-entered LIT on the dip today.
>>
>>1215201
Lithium was down in the nyse. It just reacting to that me thinks.
>>
A quick look makes me think this is being blown way overboard. Recently a substantial holder sold all his shares, and they only opened the mine in the beginning of this month. The cost to open such an operation not to mention all the legal fees associated with this makes me believe there will be no major changes come the 30th of April.

Profits will be down if even existent at all at that.
>>
>>1215205
yeah me too :^)

just waiting for it to go up to $2 a share :^)
>>
>>1215207
Yes thats another thing. a few gold bugs going back to the traditional safe haven instead of' Lithium or the so called 'NEW GOLD RUSH'; feckin funny stuff.
>>
What are your opinions on oil? Will it rebound? Seems like a perfect time with it being low during the winter(USA) and it almost always rises during the summer.
>>
File: 1454247785367.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1454247785367.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>1215221
I think its a question of 'market share' or how well OIL can share the market with new energy technology and resources etc. OIL is useful in just about every aspect of human life so thats a BIG market right there.
>>
So is there a big chance bad news will come the 30th orrr?
>>
Today on ASX..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSDLljuMkE
>>
Thoughts on Tungsten investing?
>>
I fucking hate this feeling.. but i want to hold
>>
File: 1460784228435.jpg (44KB, 516x604px) Image search: [Google]
1460784228435.jpg
44KB, 516x604px
>>1215256
g-good meme
>>
>>1215259
>>1215265
This is the dip. Wait for it to reverse and pick away.
>>
>>1215253
No just more of the same. the only BAD news will be if they are no longer using lithium for EV.
>>
File: qTIgGaS.png (223KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
qTIgGaS.png
223KB, 512x384px
>>1215256
>>1215265
That vid would be better as a gif. just saying!
>>
>>1215272
mfw
>>
I'm late to the thread

what is happening. Should I buy or did everyone just get suckered? I see a lot of sad maymays
>>
>>1215291

classic PnD

if its not, then you can buy the dip and win anyways
>>
>>1215291
Wait for now. A few anons have mentioned it'll probably lower when the ER is released on the weekend. Lithium is also down. Its gonna get into the 20s or lower 30s by Monday.
>>
>>1215275
Yea couldn't find one and am too retarded to know how to make it into one (or a webm).
>>
File: thinking bob.gif (291KB, 499x365px) Image search: [Google]
thinking bob.gif
291KB, 499x365px
>>1215294
why would anyone actually dump lithium stocks can you inform me?
>>
It seems very questionable that Acorn Capital would unload their position before quarterlies are released...
>>
>>1215307
>Acorn Capital
Literally who?
>>
>>1215307
Acorns' Microcap fund has lost ground I don't think Acorns evaluation techniques are all that reliable.
>>
File: professor.gif (50KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
professor.gif
50KB, 338x338px
>>1215317
Acorn capital. Melbourne based funds manager in conjunction with Australian Unity a superannuation fund. All run by eggheads. Super Funds are very plain and strictly controlled because they are dealing with 'the peoples money'
>>
Looks like it's stabilizing. What time does the asx close?
>>
>>1215338
Around 2 more hours
>>
>>1215322
>>1215317
Australia has compulsory superannuation funds for its workers. These funds are very strictly monitored politically. Since GFC they go to great lengths to be as plain as they can. ACORN in partnership with AUSTRALIAN UNITY superannuation fund invest in micro cap companies along with the full range of companies so as to offer different levels of investments funds to workers. ACORNs microcap fund has been a bit slow so I assume they cut their losses in order to meet those strict expectations. Not so much because Lithium companies are poor more because they don't want to look bad. Thats my opinion.
Pic not related just something to look at.
>>
I haven't bought yet, but I'm planning to After close. What does /biz/ think, will it rise until Saturday or fall? Hype generally inflates
>>
File: Map_Land_Use.jpg (97KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Map_Land_Use.jpg
97KB, 768x768px
>>1215341
Forgot pic!
>>
>>1215300

the fundamentals don't matter to swing traders. lithium is great, I'm invested in the stocks myself, but this has been hyped up to all hell. once it drops, then buy in
>>
This is the dip us newbies have been waiting for right, now is the time to buy?
>>
>>1215362
What if the reports are good? Why is a continued drop assumed?

Is this normal for quaeterly reports? Everyone just assumes the worst and panic sells?
>>
>>1215366
yes, take out a loan and put it all here. You literally cannot go wrong!
>>
>>1215375
>Betting on borrowed money

Does is say Wells Fargo on my ID?
>>
>>1215307
they already did unload didnt they?
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160422/pdf/436pv78q9jyrzj.pdf
>>
>>1215369
Read this
>>1215211

Can anyone give a reason why the ER would be very positive?
>>
>>1215375
You're not helping anything faggot
>>
>>1215385
What are you talking about friend?
A 20% loan is nothing when GXY is about to skyrocket to $3-4, but you can only take advantage of the gain if you buy NOW!

>take out 20K loan
>GXY goes up 10fold (at a minimum, probably more like 20 or 30 fold)
>take your 200K and payoff the loan + whatever interest

it's literally a flawless plan. You cannot lose money!
>>
>>1215397
Shit.. actually that is flawless. Literally nothing can go wrong.. it's a sure thing!
>>
I like how that czech faggot is no longer posting.

he bashed me so much for selling last thursday lol

fuck his emotional games, make your money and run. Dont fall for the dream theyre selling you
>>
Has this just become a meme stock or Should I seriously consider investing tonight?
>>
>>1215432
it has always been a meme stock

however being a meme stock doesnt mean it's bad

buy in at your own risk
>>
>>1215432
It was a pump and dump that is in the process of being dumped.

If you are considering investing in it, just give your money to me, I'll give it a better home.
>>
>>1215439
nice shitposting
>>
>>1215451
It's all he's done in this thread. Ignore him
>>
there isn't a penny stock in the world that isn't a shell company. name one penny stock that went from rags to riches. you can't because it has never happened. stocks like aapl weren't publicly traded when they were "cheap". if you own this stock prepare to have your soul owned.
>>
>>1215462
You do know that Galaxy is running an operational mine right?
>>
also sorry for the double post but anyone looking into trading penny stocks should watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aRpYq1yRY

it's a few years old so obviously this strat won't work anymore but it's a great introductory into how penny stocks are promoted.

>>1215467
so? mining has always been (and I really mean always like for 100+ years) one of the worst industries to invest into. prove me wrong. very few mines are profitable and the few that are rely on slave labor and market manipulation. this is actually a fact.
>>
>>1215458
>>1215451
Australia's greatest export, m80
>>
dip seems to be flattening out
It seems like it should stay steady for a little while before either dipping again or maybe rallying if ppl stop dumping
>>
>>1215487
I want to get off mr. bones wild ride
>>
>>1215500
coward
>>
>>1215510
I haven't sold yet... still holding out for dat $1
>>
>>1215527
yeah fair call
i honestly think she will tank hard after the next rise, unless the quarter report or whatever doesnt show some neato numbers in which case it might actually shoot to the moon
>>
>>1215536
When are you selling and how many shares do you hold
>>
closed at indicative price of .380
>>
Sold most of my holdings today, realised about a 17% profit on $7.5k

I am looking to re-enter and have noticed that it has been dumping immediately every morning for 3 days (aus). It recovers throughout the day, so I'm guessing it might be some big profit taking, perhaps even still from Acorn.

Will prob buy back in after earnings since it will probably look shit.
>>
File: T+101min.png (69KB, 788x539px) Image search: [Google]
T+101min.png
69KB, 788x539px
Wooo volatility
If you sold last thursday, you'd be laughing.
>>
>low
>.34

Fuck.. GALXF in for a wild ride manana..

This shit has been taking up to much mental energy.. I kind of want to sell and just move on with my fucking life
>>
File: 1461374101890.png (96KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461374101890.png
96KB, 600x500px
>>1215573
this
>>
>>1215573
>>1215586
You serious? This stock had went up 50% in two weeks. A 10% slump ain't shit
>>
>>1215588
I'm just new to this shit and don't like what it's doing to me mentally.

I'm behind on all my reading and constantly stress about the share price. It's not good for my health.
>>
>>1215592
This is why I only invest in dumb shit during semester break because I feel the need to babysit my investments throughout the day.

When semesters on though, I just chuck my money into something safe and focus on studying.
>>
>>1215588
>>1215592
i broke the num. 1 rule and retardedly put in more money than im willing to lose
>>
>>1215588
But what if tomorrow is a 20% drop?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>1215597
Could you share some of that something safe with us?
>>
File: Pika.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pika.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
You know what the problem is?
You can't Pitch to the Bitch..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhmZSHOCOCw&t=1m37s
People always gonna be complaining about that Drop after a spike...
>>
>>1215616
I have all my money in VHY at the moment, for the dividend yield, but by something safe I mean an ETF of some sort. Pick your favourite.
>>
Just ordered $5k worth of GXY at close price, am I fucked tomorrow?
>>
>>1215623

This fucked:
>>1215156
>>
>>1215623
Who knows dude..I know that I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight so I can decide if I want to sell or not in the morning.

I really want to go to the fucking moon god damnit but theres a big dump going on right now right before their press release is scheduled which is stressing me the fuck out

best of luck to you
>>
>>1215627
Is .38 the dip or what?..
It seemed like it had stabled out, I hope I didn't just throw away my money
>>
>>1215629
Are you planning to dump before their press release, do you think hype will build tomorrow?
>>
>>1215639
Well I'm going to watch closely tomorrow and see where it lands (and might sell .. i'm at 20 k shares).. I don't like that I have to do that though.

Seriously this is a huge fucking time consumer and I need to get things done, not lose sleep.

This is gambling plain and simple. Hell all the books I read on investing advise against doing what I'm doing but I just got caught up in the fucking memes
>>
>>1215637
>I hope I didn't just throw away my money
Set a stop loss
>>
>>1215637
If you're really worried, you can always cancel the order.
>>
>>1215645
Fuck this, I'm out, I'll probably invest GXY long term, but after they release their financials and hopefully dip to a lower price. It doesn't seem worth the stress. They're going to be terrible anyway, they just reopened a fucking mine.
>>
>>1215668
Right on.. I'm probably gonna sell too. I bought in at .28 at expect there to be a dip tomorrow then a slight bump up at which point ill sell then get some fucking rest
>>
fuk guys, i bought in at 0.45. It's a small amount I can afford to lose and i took it on knowing it was a gamble.

Will it reach this price again? I feel srsly uncertain and I'm not even sure I want to average down
>>
>>1215673

Congratulations of being a victim of P&D
>>
>>1215673
I plan to invest long term in these goys, maybe average down when things stable out, these are definitely still a great long term investment (over the next 6-18 months) at least
>>
>>1215592
This is the exact behaviour that signals you should not be investing. If you are gambling, gamble with an amount you don't care if you lose. Or put a sell order in at a certain price. If you are investing, read up, plan your in and or out and stick with it. It seems in your situation you are better off to focus on completing studies, and invest when you have a FT job etc.
>>
File: 1395564974414.jpg (594KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1395564974414.jpg
594KB, 1944x1944px
>>1215673
Lol it was one bad day dude. Fucking sit on it for a while literally dont touch it.

I've been riding through PLS. I've ridden through UNS. I rode out IINET before the TPG take over and I made out like a bandit on that.

This is not black jack or the pokies if you cant afford to stick around when your down then this is not for you.
>>
>>1208661

So many truly idiotic posts itt.

It's not a fucking PnD ffs

None of you faggots know how the earnings report is going to be

Quit fucking buying and selling every 30 minutes. This is the most basic investing advice there is. If you don't know this, kys.

If you want to buy, then buy, but buy big and hold. If you already bought and you can't handle it and sell, but then gtfo out of this forum pussy, you don't belong here if you can't fade a little variance. Better put your money in a savings account with .0002% interest.
>>
>>1215563
That was when ACORN CAPITAL a microcap investor cashed in between 18-20 april. They sold due to their Microcap fund offered to mum and dad investors not doing well.
>>
IM GONNA STICK UNTIL AUGUST SENPAI BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE MEME MAGIC. Also because I invested a comfortable amount and wasnt stupid enough to invest more than I could afford to lose.
>>
File: Sulphur crested cockatoo.jpg (492KB, 1693x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Sulphur crested cockatoo.jpg
492KB, 1693x1800px
>>1215700
Thats right! if you want a quick win/lose result sameday bet on the horses.
>>
>>1215727
Now THATS the type of attitude we need on the moon. Well done.
>>
>>1215700
Agree, especially with raw materials.
>>
>i will just leave regular lithium web announcement daylait.com bump
>>
>>1215700
How much do you honestly think a quarterly cash flow report is going to change the price?
The mine was just restarted last month, no product has been sold yet.
The way I see it, it will either say everything is normal, or that they don't have any money (due to the mine reopening etc)
>>
>>1215678
This.

Most posts read like a weather forecast here.
>>
im going to put a bit more in(BUY THE DIP GOY) to lower my average but i've learned my lesson. don't get greedy and don't put more in than you're willing to lose.
>>
>>1215877
I'm considering buying some tonight, I don't have any yet, do you think now is a good time to buy?
>>
>>1215897
it's nearly back to where i originally bought in. i doubt it's gonna go up much today
>>
>>1215911
>>1215897
>>1215877
>>1215858
>>1215820
>>1215909

New thread
>>
>>1208661
So I have $600 dollars in bitcoin on kraken.

What would be the wat to go for me to start a trading account.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.