[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 20 year old college drop out with tons of business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm a 20 year old college drop out with tons of business ideas, a dedicated team to work with me and the drive to make it happen.

I however require $8,000-$15,000 in capital to get this shit off the ground and in stride.

I work 2 minimum wage jobs so I can help my mom pay for medical bills and around the house (it's only me and her) and my savings keep getting fucked by random things happening that require immediate attention.

Luckily I don't have kids, I don't pay bills excluding phone/gym (kind of but not really), I don't have a car (but I need one) so I don't pay car insurance.

The money I can save I try to manipulate in the stock market and so far I've gained ~$50 in surplus fucking around with penny stocks (I'm a cum guzzling retard I know), but still this way of gaining money is too and risky to get to $8000.

Basically, from my situation what the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't sell drugs like my friends because I'm too scared of prison and enjoy my peace of mind. I need your wisdom /biz/
>>
>20
>two jobs
>college drop out

KILL YOURSELF
>>
check out how much you could make going welfare queen and registering as your moms nurse, could potentially earn you more money and free time

if your team and idea is really that good they should be able to chip in.
>>
>>1179368
First, what kind of business idea requires 8-15?

If it's legitimate, frankly a bank loan isn't out of the question.
>>
>>1179523
My entire life philosophy revolves around working hard and making your due off your own back. But I see people with more fucking money than me on welfare so it's not out the question. How would I go about doing this??

>>1179535
It's a secret :^)) . But nah seriously it involves both interactive and standalone media based services a, hybrid of sorts. That's as much as I wish to disclose on an anonymous nepalese memecrafting imageboard.

I don't have credit, im too young and haven't had enough experience/debt to accumulate any. Would a bank loan still be an option?
>>
Join the military
>>
>>1179751
No meme answers please
>>
>>1179716
>philosophy of walking hard
>college drop out
>>
>>1179368
You ask your friends and family. That's why the first round of funding is literally called "Friends and Family."
>>
Dont get too risky m8. Im also a 20 yr old university drop out. Just signed up for trade school in September. I'll be able to get some stability and then maybe go back to university.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.