[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/ I've just had the worst day. I found my ultimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-08-10-17-28-24.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-10-17-28-24.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Alright /biz/ I've just had the worst day.
I found my ultimate dream property.
In the perfect location.
Unbelievably cheap.
Perfect.
But I'm a poorfag.
I'm am studying small biz management.
But have no credit rating and work for cash.
I could afford the repayments but no bank would loan me the money. No family to borrow from no way to do what I need to do.
So depressed.
Any advice on a solution?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Further information.
Property 65000
I own no other property.
I own 2 cars outright total value approx 6000

No real savings.

I honestly see no feasible solution and that has me even more depressed.
>>
>No real savings.

.. and that's where dreams meet reality.
>>
Why not start a campaign on FundANYTHING and promise to invite anyone over a -
$50/100 Donation - Dinner Party invite at your place
$200 donation - housewarming party invite, stay overnight if wanted.
$500 donation - your guest for a week
$1,000 donation - your guest for 2 weeks
$5,000 donation - your guest for 1 month

- breakfast, meals and/or drinks could be provided free, Internet, linen, towels, etc, or perhaps use of a cleaner/housekeeper, at appropriate package price, just some numbers to work with, I may be way off.
>>
It's weird that you own TWO CARS with no savings.... And cannot get a loan to purchase a home?
It's confusing. Anyway, aren't you poor enough that you could ask the government for help to finance a house? Yet I guess you do have a good income if you have the cars.
>>
OP, list current income and why you don't think you can get a loan.

Without specifics your story narrows down to "don't fall in love with properties when you're poor"
>>
Don't worry bro, Markets coming down relatively soon. In the meantime, get your credit built up.

http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

Read the credit Secrets bible here. Check out credit boards.

look for someone who'll let you be an authorized user on their credit. Its the best trick imaginable.

In the meantime, sell 1 car and begin building your savings.

I'm not a huge fan of Dave Ramsey but building savings is his game.

In the meantime look for your local tax deed / lien auction.
>>
>>1177153
>1k for two weeks
>5k for four
I mean your "idea" is absolutely fucking retarded anyway, but fucking hell...
>>
>>1177595
This was something to work with.
I don't know if he is renting out a 4-bed in London, or a studio apartment in Montevideo, or a duplex in Dallas.
I don't know if it has a jacuzzi or pool, or if that's an upgrade option.
Any sum is negotiable.
Shit, a month for $1,000 with meals and shit?
Look at hotel prices for fuck's sake.
People will drop a few hundred on something for just the weekend.
Or rent the whole place out and stay in a hostel or something for a week.
You could be a butler if you really wanna sell it, OP.
>>
>>1177363
>http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

why does this site always get caught as malware on my antivirus
>>
OP here

Details are as follows.
Currently on income support
Also working average 36 hrs a week.
Work is cash in hand so legally can not be justified on a loan application.
2 cars as I have a car approx 1000 value for a work vehicle wife has a 5-6000 hatch for her errands with the kids.

Current rental is a basic house that is cheap on rent with no luxuries no pool no dishwasher nothing special but comfortable.

As stated before I am studying business management and have been trying to think of a way that I could use the property as a part of a potential business and therefore be able to use business plan as part of loan application.
The property is zoned ru1 primary producer.
So realistically could I use it as I need to own the land for business?
It's 5 acres within 15 minutes of major town and 35 mins from major shipping port.
>>
>>1178047
Got it.
Is the fundANYTHING or crowdfunding option off limits?
Could you use free or cost price goods or services as an incentive for donations?

If not -
1) set up shell company (don't overthink it, webstore, consulting site, etc)
2) recycle own money from cash work into said company.
3) you now have a profitable business, more likely to get a loan than a theoretical business on paper.
4) get loan for 'working capital' or 'expansion', whatever.
5) buy property
6) ????
7) profit!

Can you give me a ballpark on what the asking price is?

Zoning laws I dunno because I'm Britfag, it's a different system here.
>>
>>1177097
Why are you looking at properties before you can afford them? The fuck did you think was going to happen

>guys I found this perfect ferrarri but I can't afford the financing oh no
>>
OP Here

Shell company not a bad idea but also defeats purpose of getting tax free money.
Go fund me is also not a bad idea but also too many issues involved with letting people into my home with kids and what not.
Also as you can tell I'm on 4chan most night and have no friends.
Was only looking at properties to get a Guage on the property market in the area. Just trying to increase my knowledge base and see how the market stands in my area.

I thought trying to improve myself by study and gaining knowledge on the local financial climate was a good thing
>>
>>1178610
Base shell company in Cayman Islands, Panama, Bermuda, etc
>2016
>I still have to explain how money laundering works

Shit nigga, you set up two.
Shell Co A & Shell Co B.
The second one, just get fucking anyone to nominate as CEO.
Shell Co A loans money to Shell Co B,
Which it then writes off or settles for any amount collectable, say $20.
Fold Shell co B.
Rinse and repeat.

FYI, literally every landlord I have ever met, worked for, or paid rent to, is crooked as fuck.
They get cucked for so much tax, liability and stress, Hey are usually dying for somebody, fucking anybody, to help them out with any kind of under-the-counter cash or labour swap deal, reciprocal favours, etc, and the less saidnor written down, but IMPLIED, the better.
You want to imply, but not implicate them.

Even if you take away nothing else away, remember that last part.
Would have saved me a lot of fucking hassle generally in life if I realized this.
>>
Does your wife work? Deposit the cash in hand money incrementally into an account of hers over a period of say 4-5 months. Banks only want two months of the money being in the account for it to be considered seasoned and that's as far as they go back, generally. After, have her apply for a mortgage and you've got your place.

I mean.. for a $65000 property we're talking $13000 down here. You don't need some elaborate shell company set-up for a little over ten grand dude.

Bottom line, banks hate the self-employed. Especially when it comes to loans. You're going to have an uphill battle trying to go that route.
>>
https://www.groundfloor.us
>>
>>1178662

This.
If only I was in the US
But glad I'm not at the same time
I'm in Australia.
I wish there was something like that for Australians as there are literally hundreds of thousands of potential users.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.