[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I'm moving out of home soon and I'm obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: budget.jpg (24KB, 424x281px) Image search: [Google]
budget.jpg
24KB, 424x281px
Hey /biz/, I'm moving out of home soon and I'm obviously going to need to do some budgeting, can anyone point me in the direction of program or app to help with that.
Also, any tips on saving money and all that would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>1177080
> There is an app for that

Stop falling for this meme. Just use a pen and paper. All software does will overly complicate a simple thing. Budgeting is a good thing to learn. How will you budget when computers go extinct?
>>
>>1177088
Is there a guide or anything of sorts?
I just don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>1177090
I'm 19 and moved out in march. What do you want to know? How much money do you have and what are your constant expenses? Where do you live and how much do you want to spend on food?
Pro tip: learn cooking and how to use spices, you can cook some delicous meals even on a budget and it is really not hard.
Do you have a car, does your city have good public transport?
>>
>>1177090

http://thefinancegeek.com/budgeting/budgeting-categories/

Sift through this and write down any categories that might apply to you. Put it on pen and paper or use some sort of free spreadsheet software.

It's not hard, nigger. Better you learn to do it yourself and be familiar with your expenses.
>>
>>1177269
>What do you want to know?
I'll weave this question throughout my answer.

>How much money do you have and what are your constant expenses?
>Where do you live and how much do you want to spend on food?

I'll earn $950/$1150 on alternating weeks. My constant expenses will basically just be rent, utilities, food, petrol and cigarettes.
Rent will be around $375 a week split between three of us ($125pp)
I have no idea how much utilities will be, how much do you spend?
Food shouldn't be too expensive, I get breakfast and lunch at work for $10 a day. I've no idea how much to expect to have to pay for weekly groceries. Mum spends 600 a fortnight but she buys the nicest of everything and there's three of us in the house.
What do you spend on food/could you spend less.
Petrol is about $40 a week, cigarettes about $50.
I also spend about $50 a month on different streaming services - though these can be cut if need be

>Pro tip: learn cooking and how to use spices, you can cook some delicous meals even on a budget and it is really not hard.
Yeah, I'm a decent cook and I've always loved spices. thanks for the tip.

Do you have a car, does your city have good public transport?
Yes and no. I need my car.

>>1177272
Thanks senpai
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.