[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to be motivated and obedient wageslave to get a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (19KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 235x215px
>need to be motivated and obedient wageslave to get a job
>tfw an increasing generation of young people are getting redpilled thanks to the internet hence the reason they can't get jobs

How long before they rise up /biz/?
>>
>>1176980
The fire rises.
>>
Workspace is goverened by idiotic cuck culture, pointless meetings and HR cunts. All of this was durable in times where work= family with kids, but nowadays because of female workforce your effective salary was cut in half. Also young people can't get jobs thanks to a worthless culture and the fact that most of them hardly have employable skills, and a worthless major.
>>
Never. This generations version of rising up is signing an online petition and joining a facebook group.
>>
Corporate culture was less cuckworthy in the days when it was a job for life
>>
File: 1457894958092.png (518KB, 512x783px) Image search: [Google]
1457894958092.png
518KB, 512x783px
>>1176980
>work as part-time dishwasher job at Outback Steakhouse because social [spoiler]aus-tist[/spoiler]
>get in about 20 hours a week for 10.25 because these hours are fucking retarded
>what the fuck restaurant opens and closes between 4pm-9:30pm anyway
>manager throws me toward other positions mid-shift despite being the only active dishwasher on duty
>get bitched at the end of my shift because there wasn't enough dishes done
>have to remind him that he took me away from my post to do bus boy work/prep cook/and grill cook work
>"oh yeah lol."
>rinse and repeat every working day
I can't wait until I learn GML programming, and make a game at-least semi successful so I can dip from hell's kitchen.
>>
>born in le wrong generation
>redpill
how long before people begin to realize there are winners and losers in life? you aren't enlightened for failing.
>>
>>1177072
>They expect to find one generation in the wreckage.
>>
>>1177106

see, this is what i mean by redpill. a person with this attitude will never get a stable job.

now multiply that by millions of youngsters around the world who are getting redpilled RIGHT NOW

>>1177072

it is only inevitable...
>>
>>1177227
Why not just work on your soft skills and get a job somewhere you enjoy? Practice makes perfect. Start talking to people.
>>
The reason they can't get jobs is because their lazy and feel entitled to everything. That's good though, while they're on fb bitching about it I'm learning skills to make myself more employable.

A lot of people rag on /biz/ but is it really any worse than browsing social media for hours on end?
>>
>>1177505
I think that social media/4chan is just a scapegoat. At the end of hte day the simple fact of the matter is too many people are going into college to fill too few positions.

Like, if it weren't for my lucking out and getting an initial interview with this company, I don't know how I would have gotten a job after college. There were probably people just as qualified as me who applied but their resume wasn't chosen by a coin flip or their interview didn't go as well because they're less sociable who are still unemployed. YOu sorta just have to luck out and find a spot.
>>
Kill all boomers.
>>
>>1177248
b-b-but it's society's fault I'm a loser!

pls don't make me take the real red pill ;_;
>>
>>1177505
grandpa, how did you figure out how to get on 4chan?
>>
>>1176980
Just go blue-collar and learn a trade. They'll be glad to have someone competent who's not a useless lazy junkie, and they're fairly straightforward people.
White-collar officeslave stuff now pays less at the end of the day when you count unpaid overtime.
If you have solid, useful, marketable skills, you can find a job in almost any economy with little competition.
No office politics, culture of camaraderie where you're all in it together, and clear separation of work and leisure. You work when you're at work, not when you're at home. You work hard, you play hard.
There'll probably be some banter about your nerdy hobbies, but you've just gotta deal with it and learn to shrug it off and return fire.

Unless you ARE a lazy useless junkie. In which case, you should just stay NEET because nobody wants to employ lazy useless junkies.

>>1177505
This.
>>
>How long before they rise up /biz/?

they won't.
all they do is complain how unfair the society is and live on social benefits whitout doing anything.
one of these types I know just droppped out of college, doesn't know how to contoll he's spending, likes to take antidepressants and like to hang out with other people like him.
oh' and complains >"how superior genes he has and how intelligent he is"

Once I complained to him how tired I'm after working 165h in 14days and don't have any spare time and just use most of my spare income to stocks.
he just looked me like I'm the one with problems,,
>>
>>1177227

Wow, that sounds real terrible.
>>
>>1177227
>I can't wait until I learn GML programming, and make a game at-least semi successful
Don't expect success from that. Programming is just one part of games, the assets and marketing are even more important. Stay in reality and think of game-making as a hobby, or you will get very disappointed.
>>
>>1176980
Rise up? How about further enslavement under the guise of freedom?

The economy of the future is one of the 'gig': Uber, Amazon Prime, any sort of 'contracted' work.

People will work for beans when they are strapped for cash. No benefits, no meaningful job skills, no room for advancement.

You are a wetback, but instead of waiting in the empty lot next to Home Depot, you sit in your car looking at an iPhone.
>>
>>1177794
What about when you're old and decrepit? I'm not ragging on blue collar since I work as one. However at the end of work I get more motivated to do well in college so I can snag a well paying white collar job and not have to worry about my body deteriorating..
>>
>>1177856
I'm already in partnership with a talented artist and music composer whos been working on the game and its assets for over several months now who wanted to enter the indie industry as well, and have been offered a second programming hand if I need it. I've already contacted several of those let's players on youtube and they were more than happy to review the game.

I'm confident I make something out of this and that it'll sell well, it has to be more than a hobby sometime.
>>
It wouldn't be half as bad if curries and spics and chinks weren't moving in and taking all the entry level or casual jobs for slave wages, lowering wages for the rest of us.

Also, the recent Panama scandal is evidence of a lot of potential tax money and in general circulation money being funneled out of the country. Less money going around, less tax revenue... If it weren't for those b/trillions of assets being hidden, we could generate the same tax revenue while lowering everyday taxes, especially employment related taxes. Employers basically get hit with a double whammy...they pay half, they compensate the employee more so they can pay their half. Essentially the employer pays it all. It's what, 15%? And then you have 20% income taxes or thereabouts. Lower taxes mean they don't have these costs or need to provide enough salary/wage to compensate for the employee's end of it. Everything goes down, free money everywhere, leads to either higher wages or more jobs or a bit of both.

Reminder to vote Trump and embrace the day of the rope. Hang all bankers. Hang all illegals and sjw. You're poor because you're being fucked from both ends in a class warfare spitroast.
>>
>>1177860

Sad truth right here
>>
>>1177505
Hey, I went to college to work a white collar job sitting in a soft chair in front of a computer, not to stand up all day flipping burgers and making fries
>>
File: Resume.png (71KB, 792x911px) Image search: [Google]
Resume.png
71KB, 792x911px
Young cuck here, how do I improve my resume senpai?

pls respond
>>
>>1177860
We are edging closer and closer to this, and it just looks shit.
>>
>>1178107
God damn I hate curry niggers. If there is a race that is objectively worthless, it's them. Even regular niggers can do worthwhile labor.
>>
>>1177860
>getting bitch slapped by this much truth...
your words cut deep anon
>>
>>1179454
why would you list the technical software after fucking word/ppt? put that shit at the top, dont even say "proficient". just list the names of what softwares you know.

you also have an unnecessary space before "technical skills". i also list my linkedin url, and i italicize the contact info. increase your name font size by like 10-20%, dont be shy.
>>
>>1179454
also, a bit of a preference here, but i dont have a continuous line across the whole page. i cut that solid line halfway through the page (left half line, right half no line). reads better to me
>>
>Lack success because i'm devoid of confidence with a tendency to be impulsive and cannot focus on one more thing at once
>>
File: 1432966254754.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1432966254754.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>1179454
>multiple fonts
>>
>>1179797
>cannot focus on one more thing at once

I feel you man

I'm trying to get ADHD drugs

if that fails I'm gonna buy some pseudoephedrine
>>
File: DSCN0040.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0040.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>1177794
This. If you are a person who can reliably show up to work and don't mind physical labor you will stand out from the other prospects. It pays well and you aren't stuck under florescent lighting staring at a computer monitor all day.

Also workplace bantz are best bantz.
>>
>>1178107
They should call 'gig' labour what it is, and is called everywhere else, which is casual employment. The whole 'recovery' in the job market is mostly these jobs.
>>
>>1177116
This.
Also, the odd badly-organized demo which turns into a riot or just random vandalism, whether or not that was the original intention, or whether it gets hijacked.

I remember the last 'one per cent/smash wall street' demo in London.

They smashed in a McDonalds window, and the department store John Lewis...

The Maccy D's was a franchise so you just cucked some guys business, meanwhile I bet half these faggots went to another branch of (insert corporation here) for a burger or some processed shit, the other half made a vegan curry then sent a tweet about it.

FYI, John Lewis is one of the biggest and oldest workers co-op's - the employees are the shareholders, and is one of the few remaining businesses not based on a traditional capitalist model.

So, you know, good work fellas.

You can always copy the John Lewis / Co-Operative business model, you don't have to have Gordon Gekko as a role model.
>>
>>1176980
>Redpilled=neet
Explain
>>
File: firstZoomedOutBattle_rain.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
firstZoomedOutBattle_rain.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1177905
Haha. Good luck. I posted my game here on /biz/ a while back when I had launch anxiety. It's programmed in GML as well.
>>
>>1178107
>trump
>make people pay taxes

l
m
a
o
>>
>>1180780
That looks super fucking fun what is it?
>>
>>1180801
thats his game he made.
he posted a thread a few weeks back looking for reviews and was talking about it. its fucking kickass.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.