[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who works 40 a week at a fast food place, with a broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hahaha.jpg (80KB, 615x600px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
80KB, 615x600px
As someone who works 40 a week at a fast food place, with a broken down body and someone who cant past general ed courses ad a community college. How can I become wealthy and save for a family? I make 10 an hour and want to make atleast 17 an hour to be happy forever and can treat myself
>>
>>1176909
Get out of fast food and into some wage slave job desk jockeying paperwork. Government is great for this, and they have pensions for longtimers. I'd suggest post office, but maybe tsa or something equally mind numbing but physically undemanding would be better. You're not lifting boxes like you would on the post office, and rarely have to do anything more strenuous than a pat down as a tsa agent.
>>
>>1176909
The guy on the right just asked to take a pic with the celebrity on the left, right ?

There's no way in hell that he's banging that.
>>
>>1176909
invest 30% of your poorfag savings, re-invest the profits, after 10 years. you will have alot of money, believe me
>>
>>1177252
100% of savings
>>
>>1176909

You can advance, even in your fast food organization, to make some decent money. McDonalds actually has some excellent career progression opportunities.
>>
>>1177374
This

My uncle worked at a pizza hut when in his teens, he worked his way over and is now a high executive there, owns a couple of franchise pizza huts and he even met his wife when he was a delivery man and she was a cashier, they've been together for 20+ years now
>>
>>1177239
No dude, that's her bull she used to bring over when Liam Hemsworth isn't around.
>>
>>1176909
kill yourself
>>
>>1176909
Just vote for Bernie :^)
>>
>>1176909
You don't.
>>
>>1176909
School districts hire college students in Texas for after school activities and pay them $17/hr.
>>
>>1176909
>>1178013
nice samefagging
>>
>>1178127
I forgot i made the post desu, i was replying to someone else but it ended up being me
>>
>>1176909
>poor and uneducated
>wants to start a family
>>
>>1177239
Make a wish foundation
>>
File: 1458636898471.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458636898471.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>1176918
>thinking it's this easy to get into government
>>
File: alien.jpg (719KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
719KB, 1735x1671px
>>1176909

Study a trade.
If you have a broken down body you might not become a bricklayer, but nothing stops you from taking some C++ or Java courses, and building a portfolio.

Make plenty of (probably unfruitful) marketed apps and software; just so you can have your name out there with experience. Then you want to snag literally the first tech job you can get. Start getting job experience, while going to remedial classes at your local community college.

Most of your effort should be into climbing your way up the ladder in your job, but you don't have to murder yourself.

Once you finish your remedial classes start going to classes full or part time. If you have any racial differences like being partially black, hispanic, or native american you can get free money for college from a scholarship/welfare almost instantly.

Now that you have a decent job, and can take classes choose a major like Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science with a direct job market upon graduation. Once you earn your degree you'll already have work experience, and an employer might be impressed by your "rags to riches" story.

You don't need to choose programming; I just used it as an example, because it's the kind of trade not many people have, and can be acquired in just a few months.

Don't forget personal appearance either. Brush your teeth, wear nice clothes, and use skin/hair care products. A well groomed look with a confident posture and firm handshake puts you above all the other hoodrats trying to get a job. Look like you belong there, and that you aren't intimidated by working there, but will put in the effort.

Good luck OP, keep up the hard work, and you'll achieve everything.
>>
>>1176909
lmfao.
>>
>>1178326
>can't pass community college
>dude learn programming!!

Terrible advice
>>
Sell drugs or your body, or a female's body. If you live in Texas, I know somebody that can get you a teenage Mexican girl. Will cost you $5-10K. Practically your own slave. Pimp her out.
>>
>>1176909
>How can I become wealthy?

Start your own fast food place
Pay workers slaves wages
Pocket profits.
>>
>>1178326
You can't be a professional programmer in a few months, you have to be either kidding yourself or never actually worked on a large scale project in the field.
>>
>>1179072
This is what all fast food companies do
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.