[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been working at this job for 3 weeks now, almost 4.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_hinC2Slx.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hinC2Slx.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
I've been working at this job for 3 weeks now, almost 4. It's a real basic entry level position. Just cleaning cars. I just got an email from corporate stating that I am to attend the new hire training. Was I signed up for this because I don't do my job well? Why would they have me attend training 3 weeks after I've already started? I've had shifts all to myself even. I'm at least twice as proficient as my other co-workers. What's the deal?
>18 year old neet
>>
Some manager was told his new employees should become better trained so he emailed everyone. No need to worry.
>>
>>1176671
>I don't do my job well?

then they would have just fired you then.

>What's the deal?

just think of it as company training. they want you do to things their way
>>
>>1176671
This is pretty normal in corporate world. It is probably training everyone has to take regardless of their role.
>>
Corporate BS training happens on a set schedule, don't stress about it.
>>
They give you the tools to be your own boss
>>
>>1176671
>I've been working at this job...
>neet
Come on, bro. I guess you mean in spirit, but still
>>
>>1176671

just standard corporate bullshit.

remember, your boss and his boss and that boss have to pretend to do work while you actually do some work.
>>
Do yourself a favor m8 and go into retail, rental companies are a dead end especially for a car washer
>>
>>1176671
I had the same thing happen at eckerd (rite aid now). I worked a few weeks as a cashier. Then they said I had to attend a day of training at some far off location. I went and I told the trainer I already know how to use the register. She was mad and said I was supposed to go to this training class before I started. Nothing ever came of it though. Thought I was gonna get the boss in trouble.
>>
>car prep
Ahh the memories of the green machine. Wash those cars gud and be buddies with your assistant manager to get free shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.