[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /biz/, I've created a product, its new, and it is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x374px
Ok /biz/, I've created a product, its new, and it is in the 'transport' category. I hired my engineers and designers and we made it, and its beautiful, so much space for expansion and monopolisation also. But how do I market and sell it? Kickstarted, approach big stores like walmart and the likes?
ALSO, I know this product will BOOM in china and japan, so how do I market it to them? It will be on the market soon, so i'll keep you updated in the future.
>i might be the guy from /biz/ who actually makes it
>>
>>1176650
Kickstarter*
>>
>>1176650
Is it a new innovative dick enlargement device?
>>
>>1176669
No, but it will get you pussy. So technically, same outcome as a dick enlarger.
>>
>>1176722
Japanese dont want pussy, your product will fail.
>>
It's drone for humans, isn't it?
>>
Does it warm chips?
>>
>>1176732
>not understanding a joke
>>
>>1176650
If we don't know any details about your product, how are you going to trust the advice of any of us?
>>
advertise in the Bronx a lot, walk into bars and offer blows jobs
>>
>>1176650
Can the product transport that semen demon unto my rigid member?
Please elaborate, aspiring transport tycoon.
>>
>>1176650

>approach big stores like walmart and the likes

yes. but if you do not have any proof that your product makes money they will hang up on you.
You can approach venture capital firms and they will give you money that you can use for production/marketing
be ready to give up a % of your company though
>>
>>1176650
hopefully your invention transports my cum into that lovely lady's mouth post haste I'll pay $30 for one
>>
Take it to the shark tank bro
>>
>>1176650
>tfw work as assistant to department head whos in charge of logistics at publix

i-i can maybe get you a phone call to get in with publix?
>>
>>1176650

My main objective would be to get in front of store owners, just keep pushing in every direction until someone gives you a sit down.

It's not THAT hard. I used to cold call for a living.

Just keep making calls until you get comfortable and someone agrees to listen.

Also make a website for the product. A nice professional one. Drop $1k on the website.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.