[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mini BTC whale here. How im supposed to dump shitcoins once they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
Mini BTC whale here. How im supposed to dump shitcoins once they hit Poloniex?

Let's say I buy a shitcoin with some potential to get hyped like Trumpcoin before it hits Poloniex. I buy 1 BTC out of it. 166666 TRUMP at current exchange rate (600 sats)

So I get my 166666 TRUMP, ready to get pumped onto greater fools once it hits Poloniex.

I've seen tons of coins get introduced to the big exchanges and I have seen them crash instantly to never recover again (or do it like a year later in a random flash P&D)

Anyway, my question is: What guarantees that I can sell all those 166666 TRUMP at a good price? Nothing, there may not be enough people interested to buy at my selling order, which means the selling order never goes through and im left behind with a bunch of unsold TRUMP because people are selling them for way less money than I expected to get.

It's such a fucking gamble trying to take a big dump on low volume coins.
>>
>So I get my 166666 TRUMP, ready to get pumped onto greater fools once it hits Poloniex.
I meant dumped.
>>
>>1175750
>1 BTC
>whale
If you're a whale, I'm a fucking dinosaur.

To answer your question, yes it's a risk. The higher the risk the higher the reward, that's common knowledge. If you're willing to risk 1 BTC on the chance you could turn it into 20-30 BTC go for it. It is more likely that that won't happen. But it might.
>>
>>1175756
I said mini whale for a reason
You will be hard pressed to find people willing to gamble 1 BTC on fucking TRUMP. I mean the entire volume in yobit for TRUMP is roughly 1.2 BTC. Unless the coin goes to Poloniex and gets a decent amount of volume it's pointless.
>>
>>1175765

Lots of people are catching on to trump. If you choose to get it, now is the time
>>
>not owning some Ethereum

>not having the foresight to see what is going to happen with ethereum

>not noticing that ethereum is the one coin. The new world currency and the end of all other tradeable tokens (money, stocks, crypto, commodities)

>being a shmuck
>>
You have to be in on the ICO or have mining equipment

Trumpcoin won't go on polo because its just another memecoin and there are plenty already around.
>>
File: ETHredpill2.png (202KB, 1104x876px) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill2.png
202KB, 1104x876px
>>1175788
Nice dubs

>>1175804
I've seen lots of memecoins on Polo. Chances of getting in are harsher by the day tho.
>>
>>1176209

/crypto/ Discord server, if anyone is interested
come if you want to talk coins n crypto
>>
>>1175765
TRUMP volume just hit 4BTC/24h and rising. Price is up to 750sat. Hope you got in already, Trump Train is leaving the station.
>>
Can any of you retards reply OP's question? or is everyone in here poor enough to not have this problem?
>>
so is the conclusion to this thread that poloniex is shit to trade on cos once a coin hits the market there it just gets dumped?
>>
Bro you transfer your trump coin to polo just like if you were sending a deposit of btc. Same concept.
>Go to depostis and withdrawls, generate an address for your trump, >send trump
>???
>lose all profit
>>
>>1175750
>It's such a fucking gamble
Now you're starting to understand crypto trading

The trick is buying while it's still on the ground floor and selling at/before the peak.
>>
>>1178084
The problem is the peak may last seconds and no one may be willing to buy at your sell order.
>>
>>1178144
So be ready for it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.