[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've bought a computer store, and close to my store there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_20947-images1981936849.jpg (24KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20947-images1981936849.jpg
24KB, 500x388px
I've bought a computer store, and close to my store there is another one, they install windows for half tge price, BUT their are arrears with the rent.
The question is: Should i report rhem for pirate software and install authentic windows for half their price until they shut that shit down or install for half the price and them report them?
>>
And yes, we install pirate softwares in my country, but you get a fine if the gov find it out. And i will just install authentic windows because i've found a way to buy it very cheap.
>>
>>1175672

Learn English Pajeet
>>
>>1175675
Report them, advertise your installations as authentic windows, don't cut your price until after you see what happens to them (they may start using authentic too)

You could always advertise a sale on Windows installing in the meantime
>>
>>1175672
Sell them authentic windows and threaten to report them if they don't buy it.
>>
>>1175677
Thanks, but i am a monkey, not a street pooper. T. Brazil.
>>1175679
>>1175681
Great idea, thank you brothers.
>>
>>1175681
Thanks, but i want to get rid of them.
>>
>>1175672
how much are you getting windows for
>>
>Paying for a fucking Somali to install a spyware OS on your computer

LITERALLY WHY

You are aware that GNU/Linux is free and superior, correct? Free of any spying as well!
>>
>>1175732
Because i live in Banana's land.
>>
windows 10 is free
>>
>>1176038
No such thing as free.

>YOU are the product
>>
It's not up to you to report them.

Give a normal price. People aren't stupid if you ask 100 USD for something and the other guy asks 15 USD. (example). If they ask why it's so expensive you say that this is the market price and that anything below it is a pirated one without pointing fingers to anyone specific.
>>
>>1176074
Good idea.
>>
>>1175731
Windows 7 i pay about 5 dollars, believe or not i can get authentic windows for just 5 dollars, so i really could beat them with authentic windows.
>>
>>1175672

Compete with their pricing.

Don't cut their throat, or they will cut yours.

2 companies in the same industry don't neccisarily need to compete. A McDonalds across from a ChickfilA actually helps both succeed by increasing overall interest.
>>
>>1176154
Ill sell them to you for $3. Here's my Toxchat:
B74DC1228BAD7CAB1D212D277DA4FAD0AB251B6D43A97B2952D1F7AAA791647B9D1EFFF2BAAE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.