[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up this morning >watch some youtube video by that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (66KB, 601x477px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
66KB, 601x477px
>wake up this morning
>watch some youtube video by that maloney money guy about how all money/currency government systems is a big fugazi and everything is about to come crashing down
>go out to do weekly grocery shopping
>come back
>fucking Panama Papers released
fuck i went out to buy some fucking brocolli and the world was fine and i come back and everything is about to come crashing down god damn
>>
>implying the people who run the countries will be in anyway accountable for having money in Panama.

It's like ants accusing you for stepping on one of them, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>1175402
Business as usual is what it is. If you didn't know that yet.. well now you do.
>>
Nothing changes, yeah there might be 20 trillion USD stored in offshore accounts and trillions in untaxed income, there might be a massive criminal underworld that supports wars, rape, slavery, drug trafficking and installs unlawful regimes and is worth trillions but nothing changes. You just have confirmation it exists, nothing more, you will move on in life and these same people will continue to hide money and dodge taxes.
>>
>>1175425
>Nothing changes, yeah there might be 20 trillion USD stored in offshore accounts and trillions in untaxed income, there might be a massive criminal underworld that supports wars, rape, slavery, drug trafficking and installs unlawful regimes and is worth trillions but nothing changes.

tfw used to think the voluntary human extinction movement was stupid

tfw now realize they probably have a point
>>
>>1175436
Everything is fucked.

I will continue to work a boring job with decent coworkers and buy things I enjoy until I die but i'm not delusional and i've accepted that nothing has changed ever, there will always be the rich and the poor and nothing at all will ever change that. Automation and AI will be controlled by the rich
>>
>>1175439
People are just inherently shit. Im going innawoods and not having kids.
>>
>>1175442
Not a bad plan anon. I live in Canada so it's pretty easy to go innawoods and live. I'll stick to my boring middle class life though. It's to comfortable and I like having a complacent stress free life
>>
>>1175439
No, thats just depression anon
In early medieval times serfs got a pretty good deal because the local lord knew he could die in a lynch mob at any time
Then the balance of armament between the rich and poor got all out of whack
Shit has been better and will get better
Once we kill every richfag
>>
>>1175402
Mossack Fonseca and their clients are the victims. Reuters told me so.

>Panama lawyer at center of data leak denounces attack on privacy
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/panama-lawyer-center-data-leak-024301899.html
>>
File: 1459718501641.png (346KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1459718501641.png
346KB, 480x726px
>>1175402
This just in, rich people move their money. Real news at 6.
>>
Strategic leak so the true masters of the planet can push forward their global agency to move closer to their world government plan.
>>
Thank god I use Fidelity.
>>
hey op stop being a crazy conspiracy theorist XD everything is fine and the government is benevolent
>>
>>1175451
It's not depression it's reality.

>Once we kill every richfag

And then what, you realize someone will take their place, the gap will be filled and everything will go back to normal
>>
>>1175421
>money in Panama
shows you know nothing about the topic
>>1175425
I dont think so, this is one of the biggest data leak ever and it will effect the markets and have social influences just like past leaks for a while. The ties to brutal and unethical illegal activity will create more pressure for countries like the UK to make changes in their overseas territories and policy changes in the US and other countries
>>
>>1176456
example, iceland
>>
>>1175451
your enlightenment whig history view is quite endearing anon, but I'm afraid there is no reason whatsoever to believe it will get better other than your pointless hope
>>
>>1175421
Finnish (or Icelandish, who gives a fuck) prime minister is expected to resign because of his involvement in it.
>>
>>1176500
*WOW... ITS FUCKING NOTHING*

Seriously, so some third world warlords were smuggling money. We all knew this already. Literally no one important (an American) was implemented in this.
>>
>for the last several decades people have known that big businesses use shady methods to protect and expand their money
>it's common fucking knowledge
>suddenly proof
>everyone freaks out
Idiots, idiots everywhere.

>>1175425
Also this. Literally nothing changes. Good luck punishing anyone for this.
>>
>>1175425
>criminal underworld that supports wars, rape, slavery, drug trafficking and installs unlawful regimes
More on these details? I was pretty sure it was 90% tax evasion.

No US names in the leak. Who wants to bet that the leaker is waiting for the general to see which party will pay more to leak shit about the other?
>>
>>1176525
Doesn't that strike you as odd?

It makes you wonder what the Americans do to launder their taxes.
>>
>>1176643
Tax evasion yes, but lots of deals with war/drug lords to make even more money with their unpaid taxes.
>>
Why is this even "news"? It is legal and been practices for nearly a century.

Your countrymans job isnt to make your generic, w+mouse 1 family life more cozy peasants.
>>
>>1175402
Single planetary tax regime when?
>>
It's crazy coincidental how an anon was talking about Panama as a tax haven only days before the news broke.

I don't know how to refer to other posts in other threads but here it is:
/biz/thread/1168326/what-is-the-most-productive-thing-i-can-do-with#p1168561
>>
I'm not a hacker and haven't been very impressed with "Anonymous" so far but I'd give them respect/kudos if they were behind this and went on to expose more lies/hypocrisy by the rich and powerful.

It would be a bit like that "Mr. Robot" TV series!
>>
>>1178153

Just prepend two greater-thans:

>>1168561
>>
File: 4821664.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4821664.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Panamanian citizen here, you can literally smell money laundering when you hit the business district.

The city skyline view from the office where I work, is a testament to how much money is dumped in this country, yet you have ghetto ass mini cities that take up 3/4 of the entire city.

Just a fun fact for you guys, do a quick google search "Highest sky scrapers in latin america" 90% are in Panama.

To be honest though I don't mind, the richer the city center looks, and the more the ghettos are pushed back and taken out of view the better.
>>
>>1179501
How's the poon in Panama?
>>
>>1175974
>the rich aren't bad, they're just victims of human nature!
>>
>>1179721
>implying there is something unnatural about greed
>>
File: britvi2009-PV21333.jpg (319KB, 1200x603px) Image search: [Google]
britvi2009-PV21333.jpg
319KB, 1200x603px
That delicious irony on the islands' motto.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.