[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I got about starting a laser hair removal bidness? Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: iVof3D4.jpg (46KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
iVof3D4.jpg
46KB, 634x431px
How do I got about starting a laser hair removal bidness?

Seems like a low cost with high returns.
>>
>shoot off hairs with laser
>burn client
>get sued.
>>
>>1174844
>implying minor laser burns isn't a common sides effect
>>
>>1174756

>low cost

i dont know man. those laser machines look pretty expensive to me. also you will have to lease a property to look legit. not sure clients would want to come to your house to get their ass hair lasered off. then youd have to market to potential customers which also comes with costs (how is your business different from all the other laser hair removal businesses?)

thing about it lad. good luck.
>>
>>1175897
not only they are expensive, but require frequent maintenance.
the "bulb" is replaced after a couple of hours of use.
one session is usually 20-30 minutes.
ever 10 session you can buy a new cartridge.
>>
>>1175948
Oshit rly
>>
>>1174844
>Place company outside of the US
>Don't get your life ruined, when you get your first unsatisfied customer.
>>
>>1174756
The business waxes and wanes. Statistically the "rho" gain in the industry is significant. Part of the hair business is knowing the loser of the deal bald his eyes out. You can shave costs but he who wins lays her.
>>
>>1176604
Please. Stop.
>>
>>1176604
Top WOW
>>
I lasered my eyes, which was a 5 minute fully automated procedure for 2000 eurobucks.
They had some pretty nice porches outside of the clinic.
>>
>>1176619
>porches
Porsches
>>
>>1176619
I've always wanted a really nice porche
>>
I worked in a beauty salon (im a massage therapist). The laser hair removalist said the machine itself cost her like 80k. And to replace the part that does the lasering is something like 5k.
She'd charge something like $300 for an initial session and really push that it takes like 8 sessions @ $200~ each over several months for the process to be complete.
I dont believe theres too much actual science behind the shit but women love all that stuff. If you can convince them youd get results they convince themselves they see them and come back.
Women pay ridiculous amounts for beauty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.