[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is meta-national? >Reside outside of the US, making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: paradise.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Who else is meta-national?

>Reside outside of the US, making all income up to 100k tax free and reducing tax on all income beyond that significantly
>Use country with low cost of living as home base
>Lots of opportunity for arbitrage crops up thanks to your lifestyle
>Mobility means you avoid being taxed in other countries
>Get to travel constantly

If you're in your 20's and childless there's little reason not to do this.
>>
>crickets
>>
>If you're in your 20's and childless there's little reason not to do this.
Then tell me how to do it.
>>
>>1175003

Easiest way for right now? Get a job teaching English in China. They pay for your plane tickets there and back. Part time 12k (6k in China goes as far as 30k in America, 5-1 on most things). You can easily double that by tutoring pushing you up close to full time, and your visa to China switches over to one that lets you come and go as you please, you just have to renew it periodically.

It isn't that hard mate. They'll even help you learn Chinese while you're there.
>>
>>1175011
If you're not a native speaker, could you do that for some other language ? Let's say, French ?
>>
>>1175014

Yep, though they'll let Frenchies teach English too.
>>
Yeah ? I should check on that. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>1175032

No problem. You can do it in china if you finished either college OR high school, though conditions are better for the college grad but still good. Opportunities are in other countries too, the same job in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait pays like 50k for part time, but you need college.
>>
>>1175011
So just apply for language teaching jobs in china? Sounds easy.
>>
>>1175057

It'll get you your visa and get you out of the country (and to tax exempt status). You can increase your pay by working at other stuff than teaching a handful of college classes, or hustle as a side business like everybody in China does. Look into selling American baby formula.
>>
>>1175052
Yeah actually I'm not from US. I'm from Europe. So I don't know if all these options could really apply in my case, especially since I don't have any certificate of my level in English or any certificate about being able to teach. Got a 3 years degree post high school, but it's not college, I don't know the right term in that case.
>>
>>1175094

It'd work. In China everything is held together by duct tape and chewing gum, metaphorically.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.