[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw even 4chan janitor entry positions now require experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Captur222e.png (18KB, 753x325px) Image search: [Google]
Captur222e.png
18KB, 753x325px
>mfw even 4chan janitor entry positions now require experience and qualifications
>>
what's the point of janitoring if you get nothing in return?
>>
>>1174427
I get to delete Australian shitposts.
>>
>>1174415
I'll apply, I'll delete cryptokuks and pol-treads
>>
>>1174430
I'd pay money to be able to do that :^)
>>
>>1174427
Supply and demand ordains that there are people retarded enough to do it for free.

Also, notice how there is a suggestion box for improvements. Watch nothing change 8 months from now. This may be the actual april fools joke.
>>
>>1174441
>deleting /pol/ threads
/biz/ is heavily /pol/ anon, you can only moderately separate them. Particularly economics.
>>
>>1174430

Canadians have surpassed Australians for shitposting
>>
>>1174453

He's that butt hurt retard that thinks frog posting and anyone that doesn't have a paid subscription to Blacked and votes for Bernie is is /pol/
>>
File: free.jpg (44KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
44KB, 600x603px
>>1174427
>>
>>1174457
>He's that butt hurt retard that thinks frog posting and anyone that doesn't have a paid subscription to Blacked and votes for Bernie is is /pol/
no I don't I like frog posting
>>
>>1174427
power trip for those with low self esteem and no life?
>>
>>1174427
Janitors are fucking losers dude, they will work for free if it means they get a tiny amount of power.

Couldn't even tell this site had Janitors by how shit most of the boards are.
>>
>>1174457
How long have you been here? This place is full poltards. I agree though, not being a pussy liberal doesn't mean you're part of the morons who make up pol.
>>
>>1174427
There are a shitload of people who spend 8-12 hours a day on this site anyways, why not be able to delete shitty threads and ban people while you're at it?

There was a time when this idea appealed to me too but that was a long time ago and I grew up.
>>
>>1174454
Yeah, but nobody hates Canadians.
>>
doesnt matter. clearly theyre not on /biz/

its been full /r9k/ mode now for the last month
>>
>>1174550
What do you mean /r9k/ mode? Aside from the occasional women suck to work with thread I don't see how this place is even remotely close to /r9k/. Our neets at least want money and make some effort. /r9k/ literally thinks making an effort is oppression.

This place can be shit for sure but I don't think we could be even remotely as bad as /r9k/ even if we made an effort.
>>
>>1174529

I've been on /pol/ and /biz/ since day one and on 4chan since 08

"Nigger" used to be a common phrase on this site before Reddit was created. Now anyone that says anything even moderately politically incorect is told "back to /pol/"
>>
>>1174578
Oh yeah, I completely agree. The anti pol shit is about as bad as the pol jidf shit back in the day.
>>
>>1174600
implying the jidf ever went away and havn't evolved into /pol/ btfo threads.
>>
File: 1450211152600.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
1450211152600.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>1174578
I have literally never seen someone actually care about someone using nigger on here before.
>>
File: nicolas-cage-crazy-300x242.jpg (14KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-crazy-300x242.jpg
14KB, 300x242px
>>1174578
>"Nigger" used to be a common phrase on this site
yeah we developed into human beings you retarded piece of shit, now gtfo to /pol/ and see you on the 15th shemitah this year.
>>
>>1174631

Fuck off back to plebbit nigger
>>
>>1174634
He's trolling, mate
>>
What is the salary for this position?
>>
File: sdaasd.png (63KB, 765x699px) Image search: [Google]
sdaasd.png
63KB, 765x699px
>>1174727
>mfw he does it for free
>>
>>1174562
>Our neets at least want money and make some effort.

Touche
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.