[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, I'm interested in connecting with other people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20160309050333714.png (100KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
20160309050333714.png
100KB, 200x201px
Hi /biz/,

I'm interested in connecting with other people who are interested in making money through different business ventures / investments. I know this is basically "everyone" on this board, but I want to try and develop a "core" group of people who are relatively intelligent and educated on different forms and disciplines of investment and just chat with each other about different ideas and ways to make money.

I want to reduce the amount of people who are very low on cash and are interested in "get rich quick" type schemes or NEET ventures.

My skype is " durstep " if you want to add me; we can start with a little about each other and just go from there. I'm not trying to start a constant group chat where every day people are harassing you for new ideas, etc. I just want a network of well informed people that we can each go to when we want a different view on a particular subject.

Thanks
>>
Suck my cock fag
>>
>>1173767
The problem is that beyond stock investments everything else is local.
>>
File: 1456930657777.jpg (78KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
1456930657777.jpg
78KB, 567x564px
>>1173768
I only bother posting this because there are a lot of informed people and it seems like wading through the shit and people who think that investment / business is just a choice you make and suddenly you're rich can be tiring.

I have personal experience in precious metals, cryptocurrency and traditional stock trading (all of these I have over $10,000 invested in) as well as buying and reselling products (mostly off of craigslist) for a profit.

I'm a pretty normal guy; luckier than some with the way some of my life events have gone, but I feel that I could offer some insight for people who maybe are just getting started or aren't sure how to do more basic stuff.

I'm looking for someone who is more into options/forex trading to maybe explain it a little better to me. I'm interested in margin trading, but haven't met anyone personally that has any experience in it.

Hope to hear from any of you guys!
>>
>>1173774
I have been reading about people who have various internet-based ad businesses and the like and those do interest me quite a bit. I feel there's a lot of untapped potential that regular folks like us could get involved in if we were able to connect with people who were more familiar with these types of things. Maybe even get some of us less informed folks as investors and see how things grow from there.

Mostly I'm trying to give people who are genuinely interested in exploring many different ways to intelligently invest their hard-earned money a chance to connect with other people who feel the same way. The shills and ill-informed people on /biz/ do make it kind of hard to navigate sometimes.
>>
If you are serious OP, real life is the place for this kind of thing, not 4chan.
>>
>>1173783
I have attended events put on at my local community college, but they all devolve into people just promoting their own businesses for their own personal gain. I have my own career set up at this point and I think there are a ton of intelligent people on this board that just aren't accessible when you might need them the most. I don't see how being friends on skype hurts anyone directly; a lot of people seem to be afraid to participate!
>>
>>1173787

> just a bunch of people trying to make sales

Thats many networking groups but not all.

Gotta find a good group.
>>
The problem is OP that you don't want an investment group, you want a mentor.

For example I'm interested in commercial real estate in the Pittsburgh area. It would be nice to find other people also interested in this to buy a building together. That is an investment group. Not well I need a little more knowledge on this subject.
>>
>>1173777
i do the forex tradeing all day erryday but only five days a week lol hit me up [email protected]
>>
>>1173767
ok; join here and let's talk

https://kiwiirc.com/client

#biz
password
>(total equity of AAPL, without comas, a 6 digit number)

irc.freenode.net
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.