[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I can't past general education courses at community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fooot.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fooot.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Hey /biz/, I can't past general education courses at community college and my knees and shoulders are busted from lifting in my teens and I have no health insurance. And I work a dead end job in a kitchen to try and get by. My mother is ashamed, and my dad is dead. What do I do?
>>
Kill your dad
>>
study harder and pass your fucking classes and get a decent wagecuck job, or go hustle and build some shit, or go scam on suckers. go make your dad proud that his son is being a man and providing and taking care of your mom and yourself.

the last thing you should do is feel sad for yourself and use your dead dad as an excuse. pathetic.
>>
Go for jobs like welding and construction if your body can handle it. If not, try to get into retail or something not as shitty as kitchen work.
>>
take IT outside (them free online courses) or offer essay writing services/tutoring for foreign kids etc, maybe see if you can do bookkeeping, very simple
for your knees, it could be acute-mild arthritis, either lose some weight or do hydro; walk around in a pool if possible and exercise in the water, helps your knees.
>>
Get into HVAC like that other retard in the thread who has fucked up knees and shoulders and yet thinks he gets to sit in a labor intensive trade. Kek
>>
>>1173606

a trade
sales
real estate
>>
What do you mean you can't get past the general ed classes?

I used to be a college tutor and 99% of college classes are literally regurgitating the book and class notes.

Contrary to what the schools would like you to believe, there is very little intuition involved with college education classes.

Most of my students had problems because they spent all their time trying to "understand" concepts.

My advice was to forget about actually understanding the material. Just memorize it and spit it back out. That approach fixed the overwhelming majority of my students problems.

Don't use mnemonics either. They over complicate studying if you start over relying on them.
>>
>>1173791
>Most of my students had problems because they spent all their time trying to "understand" concepts.
>My advice was to forget about actually understanding the material. Just memorize it and spit it back out. That approach fixed the overwhelming majority of my students problems.

This can work if you just need to pass a meme class and never take it again but for anything else you NEED to learn the concepts or else you will be absolutely fucked later on.

>Doesn't pass Calculus 101
>Is planning on majoring applied math

Good luck...
>>
>>1173791
Kek you're a horrible tutor

What happens in the next level class when the student doesn't understand shit about the last class which the new class is using as a foundation
>>
>>1173820
Not him but do the same thing. Memorize n dump.

t a chemical engineer
>>
>>1173820
>What happens in the next level class when the student doesn't understand shit about the last class which the new class is using as a foundation

By that time he already has his money from the tutoring and is long gone, additional classes = [regular fee] * 2

:^)
>>
>>1173825
Well no wonder all employers assume college graduates are drooling retards shit thanks guys

This is the reason for the 2 yrs minimum experience bullshit
>>
>>1173606
Ok retard here is what you do.
Stop fucking playing video games and smoking weed.
Go to bed early I'm talking 8:30pm drink NyQuil if you have to.
Go to class fucking sit there and take notes and actually pay attention don't give me that I have ADHD bs I have ADHD too and I'm fucking fine. Take notes and study in the library after school! Don't leave campus until your shit is done. Turn off your phone if you have too. (Of course leave if you need to go to work but that's it).
Don't go there to talk to friends fuck your friends your there to learn and make money.
Help your mom out are you paying rent? If not Atleast pay something and clean the fucking house you shit bag.

Your a worthless piece of shit and should be grateful I even replied to you now fuck off /biz/ and come back when you have more capital.
>>
>>1173746
i saw that kek
>>
>>1173847
Appreciate the advice, I have a addiction to sex and I only ever went to school in the first place to meet women. But I already have dropped out and am a wagecuck now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.