[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dozen high quality empty cigar boxes. How do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: cohiba-behike-54-1.jpg (158KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
cohiba-behike-54-1.jpg
158KB, 450x450px
I have a dozen high quality empty cigar boxes. How do I turn them into cash?
>>
>>1172793
Fill them back up with high quality cigars?

>I have hundreds of empty condom wrappers. How do use them to I get laid?
>>
>>1172803
I don't have the money to fill them, I found the boxes on the street
>>
>>1172793
They're worth, like, $5-10 a piece. Just sell them on eBay or Craigslist
>>
>>1172806
Yes but I want to make decent money from them
Probably invest in electronics and sell them as portable speakers or something.
>>
File: finger.jpg (86KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
86KB, 1024x663px
>>1172793
make a fingerbox out of them
>>
>>1172815
Oldmeme.jpg
>>
>>1172818
Fingerbox mini usb speakers. I'll buy one right now.
>>
>>1172846
Deal
>>
>>1172852
Link to some way to preorder, please.
>>
>>1172856
Send me an email at [email protected]
>>
>>1172858
Can't you make an etsy or something? Lets do this legit.
>>
>>1172862
I don't have one yet :/
I'm going to start working on the boxes next week. I can make you a dank one ready to be shipped worldwide for next saturday.
>>
>>1172869
Takes 10 minutes. Set it up. I'll buy, but if you stiff me, I'm getting my money back.

This shit is exactly the stuff that appeals to hipsters on etsy, and I'll be your first 5star review.
>>
>>1172873
Give me 5 minutes. Also, that's really nice from you.
>>
>>1172873
Also which price range would suit you?
>>
>>1172882
What will the range at?
>>
>>1172887
Depends on the size of the actual box. I have big and small ones. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yUriuXMZfUMVo3Yk1ZeXl6Q28/view?usp=sharing

Almost done with the account.
>>
Now i wanna see whats coming out of it
>>
>>1172890
How much for the smaller ones? Will it have a usb power or ac? Either is fine with me. I just need aux in to hook my phone up to it.
>>
>>1172906
Wow man hold on. I need to buy the electronics first, sorry.
>>
>>1172907
No worries. If you know what you're doing, and the price is right, I'll pay up front and wait while you build it to order.

Even if you're just ripping the guts out of cheap alibaba cellphone travel speakers and integrating them nicely into the boxes, I'm lining up to buy.
>>
>>1172917
That's really cool from you man. But I need to plan my stuff first, I don't want to do this in a hurry and fuck shit up. Do not hesitate to mail me. meanwhile, my etsy account is https://www.etsy.com/fr/people/Fingerbox
>>
>>1172917
I promise that you'll get the best fingerbox you've ever had in your life.
>>
>>1172924
Best day ever!

I'll follow you over there. Just seems me an etsy convo when you get your shop and listings set up.

People love vintage. People love gadgets. On etsy people love both and they pay more when you're making it by hand.
>>
>>1172930
Will do once everything is set up ASAP. Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>1172933
My pleasure bro.
>>
Brah, if you're still lurking, check this out. There's money to be made here.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/258649447/tennessee-bluetooth-speaker-wooden-cigar
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.