[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And then I said "Business is all about the value you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1371489161772.jpg (50KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1371489161772.jpg
50KB, 450x299px
>And then I said "Business is all about the value you create and not all the people you screw over by whatever means necessary!"
>>
>>1172585
Kek
>>
>>1172592
You know it's true desu

>mfw people on /biz/ unironically believe that business isn't about being immoral

Lmao desu.
>>
>>1172585
You'll get another job, OP.
It's not the end of the world. Just the end of this job.
>>
>>1172603
I just don't get why the "business is all about value" meme keeps getting parroted on /biz/.

Is it just a feel good meme?

>Companies regularly break the law to utilize cheap labor at the expense of their countries' citizens, Customer security, quality and more
>Treat their employees like shit as far as the law allows
>Will literally do the most shady shit to stifle competition
>Lobbying

>b-but they bring value! That's why they're so successful!
>>
>>1172605
>I just don't get why
Because, like anything else, they need to justify their existence.
You don't accomplish that by shit talking the model you and your peers utilize. You do it by pushing the idea that it's a positive force and a noble enterprise and what have you.
You know, like any other industry intent on survival.
>>
>>1172609
But why does /biz/ keep repeating these memes? Are they just saying it ironically or do they really believe it?

The top companies in most fields have the least value relative to their competitors generally.
>>
>>1172616
>why does /biz/ keep repeating these memes?
Because a lot of the posters on this board (you know, other than the ones shilling crypto and RobinHood) think they can get valuable career advice here.
"Businesses are utter shit and will fuck over anyone to survive" doesn't really have the same ring.
>>
>business is about the rat race
>equating career success with corporate success
OP is long lost, he's too cucked to save.

You're supposed to switch companies every 2-3 years. Internal career ladders are a meme for the lucky.

That being said a corporation doesn't give a shit about it's employees, they are expendable beyond a certain point. They are paid over 200x what shitskins who can do the same thing already.
>>
>>1172609
It's not like a group of 99%ers could gather together and make the same profit on exports as corporations do. 99%ers are ironically the 1% of the planets richest peasants, and without memes and oppression to force cheap labour out of other countries their fairy tale would quickly crumble.
>>
>>1172585
Boring thread, berniebro.
>>
>>1172585
>edgy teen detected
>>
>>1173094
>200x
It's actually about 6-10x, India's getting expensive, brah.
>>
>>1173101
>oppression to force cheap labour out of other countries
Right?
No one in other countries wants those jobs, regardless of pay.
Most have said that their dignity is worth more than taking one, that's why they're mostly staffed by criminals.
>>
>>1173186
But it's completely true. Have you ever ran a small business?

It's all about screwing your employees and making clients feel special.

In a corporate environment you can't get away with all the shit that small businesses can do to avoid taxes, underpay employees, etc..
>>
>>1172605
>I just don't get why the "business is all about value" meme keeps getting parroted on /biz/.
because /biz/ is made up of 2 type of people

those who actually have a business and come here to vent bullshit and talk about side shit

and neets/jobless/students/people looking to make money and think "man I wanna be like those people who scammed millions just like in that movie i saw!!!" - who unfortunately fell for the "you'll aways be poor unless you're a faggot" propaganda.

you are of the latter.

here's one for you
>being poor is 100% a mindset.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.