[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a way of earning a lot of money these days legally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: pepe with his gf.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
pepe with his gf.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
Is there even a way of earning a lot of money these days legally that isn't pretty much entirely luck or pinching every penny for 50 years like a Jew to finally retire with a million and die from a heart attack next week?

Is the only true way to become /biz/ to do illegal shit? Everything else literally dooms you to a life of poorfaggotry.
>>
>>1172545
Just saw this thread on /pol/
Fuck off back there
>>
>>1172547
I didn't make a thread on /pol/. I hate that board.

I'm guessing it's probably a somewhat popular topic though.
>>
>>1172547
And just to check I looked through the catalog
Can you link the thread? That's a hell of a coincidence if the same thing was posted at the same time.
>>
>>1172545
You create something worth value to society. You are paid for the worth you create. Nothing more and nothing less exists as far as earning money legally goes unless you're involved in politics. So fuck off back to >>>/pol/ you asswipe kike
>>
>>1172577
>Value

So explain why ALL companies do illegal/shady shit and their products are awful and overpriced compared to alternatives in most cases?

This shit is just some bullshit you heard Warren Buffett say or heard it in your business ethics class.

If the world actually functioned off value then the biggest companies wouldn't exist, their decision-making persons would be in jail and many less successful companies would be worth trillions.

Also what does /pol/ have to do with this?
>>
>>1172600
Calm down Maxine.
>>
>>1172614
Chill, Brewer
>>
>>1172545
Try /r9k/
>>
>>1173129
Try /9gag/
>>
>>1172545
Define
>earning a lot of money
You could go the med cuck route and be earning 300k+ as a radiologist. That would require you to take a pretty large risk by taking out a few hundred grand in student loans though.
>>
>>1173139
That won't really make you rich though.

10 years of school + massive loans

And then you'll be worked like a slave

That's assuming you ever get into a medschool or even pass it let alone residency
>>
>>1173143
You won't be 'rich'.
Better chances to get to ~5 million or so than the startup or investment banking meme though.
>>
>>1172577
Pol here.

Fuck off faggot, kikes are not welcome.
>>
File: 1459553712451s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1459553712451s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>1172545
just start a business you autist, take some financial risk or it is impossible.
>>
>>1173154
actually if you are good you are risking someone elses money.
playing with other peoples money for fun and profit is what makes a good businessman. amateurs who risk their own wealth gonna get fucked.
>>
>>1172547
>/pol/acks telling other /pol/acks to leave
u wot
>>
>>1172545
>Is there even a way of earning a lot of money these days legally that isn't pretty much entirely luck.
the eternal question.
you need money or divine luck to make money simple as that.

i'm starting to see this more and more clearly.
to start off a business form scratch you need to risk big possibly do something illegal and get away with it.
>>
>>1173262
It's true desu.

Illegal shit is a necessity to make any fucking money. That's why it's illegal, to scare off plebs.
>>
>>1172545
No. Just don't be a retard.
Don't run up credit cards. Buy in bulk. Learn a trade. Don't buy a massive fucking house.
Keep money insulated from girlfriend/wife. Date and marry a step below your level so she'll never leave you and guys won't want to steal her.

Even if you just do that, you'll live a good life with enough money to take risks with and still be secure.
>>
>>1173276
dunno gf has better business sense than me but she is a coward when it comes to investing (she comes from poor family). she knows economics and i have the balls to play the game. hope it works out in the long run.
>>
>>1173276
Yes but you'll never be wealthy.
At best you'll be 60 with a million or two at best. All while pennypinching your way.

>Learn a trade
Fucking why? So I can destroy my body and do physical labor for shit pay for 40 years?
>>
File: 1458421270169.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458421270169.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>1173282
>shit pay
i don't think you understand how this works
>>
>>1173288
Explain how it works then.

Trades are a meme for uneducated retards. They pay shit and you have to do physical labor all day until your joints give out and then all you learned was how to turn a wrench for $15/hr so you're left with nothing.
>>
>>1173282
i made calculations.
i make pretty good in my country i would only need to continue for 90 years to make some wealth worth investing instead of adding to it by working.
i have two paths before me i either turn to crime or try to climb the ladder by doing ethically questionable but legal shit. ie stabbing people in the back that counted on me.
or i can always live and die poor as a wage slave.
i want to get into the top 1% i'm at the door but stepping in requires ten times my net worth.
>>
>>1173308
Take the first path.

If you do it right it's worth it
>>
>>1173312
what do you think about a different approach?
get power first and let money follow...
the idea is to get into a position of power anything can be local politics or office ladder.
then you can do some illegal shit you can profit from with very little risk.
>>
>>1173347
my company employs almost a 100 engineers.
it has no union. i was thinking if i could get 10 guys to sign up and maneuver myself to leadership i would acquire power for literally no money invested.
stuff like that.
>>
>>1173347
You can't do that without connections and it's very difficult.
>>
>>1173356
i'm not talking about national politics.
my mother was munincipal rep with zero background in politics zero connections or money.
it's not impossible to do it i still remember we distributed the fliers with out own hands.
>>
File: tumblr_o3o7habVzK1s1xn0oo1_400.jpg (18KB, 380x446px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3o7habVzK1s1xn0oo1_400.jpg
18KB, 380x446px
>>1172545
>Get high earning STEM job
>Get Obby or Uncle Sam to foot part of the bill so less debt
>Work hard, invest in long term stuff or create a business or manager for one in something you are experienced at
>Over a few decades get well off with money in the bank

Either do hard work and training or get lucky. Only one of these options you can control.
>>
>>1172547
you call someone out for browsing /pol/ yet you do freely admit that you also browse /pol, im confused?
>>
>>1173312
>>1173293
you come off as pretty stupid, chances are without dumb luck you won't be rich. Doesn't matter though
>>
>>1173488
Many on 4chins don't like boardmixing, which is kind of stupid but understandable when it comes to /pol/ or /b/.
>>
>>1173484
>Work hard entire life
>Die with a million when it's pretty much useless anyway

Lol what a sweet deal!
>>
>The game is rigged
>Bernie 2016

Get a job and you won't have as much time to sit around and ponder how unfair life is.

>>1173293
>physical labor all day until your joints give out

do u even lift?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.