[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What part of the stock graph tells owners of this share how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (21KB, 566x488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 566x488px
What part of the stock graph tells owners of this share how much money they earn at the end of the day
>>
>>1172199
what do you even mean by "earn"?

the current price of the stock is visible at the top left, you compare that number with the price at which you bought to know if you made profit.
>>
>>1172240
>what do you even mean by earn
How much money does the owner get to put in his pocket you classic faggot.
>>
>>1172241
Are you some kind of ultra retard?

Subtract the price you bought it at from current market price and that's your prifit
>>
>>1172199
>>1172241

Are you trying to quiz /biz/ or are you just this new?

7/10 If this is bait for getting me to respond. Sigh.
>>
>>1172241

I feel like you're trolling, but since this is /biz/ I must admit I am somewhat skeptical.

But fuck you anyway
>>
>>1172199
> Being this dumb

God, how do you even breath?
>>
mfw you all are actually dignifying troll-OP with actual responses
>>
>>1172199
You didn't earn any kek, not until you actually sell.
>>
>>1172286
It's still a higher quality thread than most of the Bullshit posted here. You scared he might slide a penny stock thread or some cuckcoin circle jerk?

You can't troll /biz/ because you can't get lower quality than the shit that is already posted here.
>>
File: 1457941165476.jpg (47KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457941165476.jpg
47KB, 640x626px
>>1172241
>>
>>1172199
>>1172241
do you mean how much dividend you get?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.