[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My uncle (mum's younger brother) is rich. Net worth over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tape.jpg (203KB, 903x600px) Image search: [Google]
tape.jpg
203KB, 903x600px
My uncle (mum's younger brother) is rich. Net worth over £10M tbqh.

I have a relatively close relationship with him and I've gotten great presents from time to time. He's my godfather too, and a lifelong bachelor (47 this year) with no kids or other family.

How do I ensure I inherit his money?
>>
>>1171589
>How do I ensure I inherit his money?

Ensure that you are unequivocally left money in his will.
>>
>>1171589
That probably going to be ~30 years from now fag. I would put your mind to something else.
>>
>>1171589
>47

He has plenty of time to realize you're a faggot. I wouldn't count on inheriting that money.
>>
>>1171589
Ask him how to /biz/
>>
>>1171589
Ask him to be your mentor you fucking faggit
>>
>>1171589

Ask yourself this, he didn't fall for the marriage meme, what are the chances he will fall for the faggot nephew one?
>>
>>1172558
This!
>>
>>1172382
how weird is it to have this conversation with someone?

I'm essentially entering a mentoring situation under someone I really respect. she's honestly the most successful person I've ever met both financially and life-wise.

Letting me stay at her insane condo across the country this summer so I can be in a new environment. I will be able to intern at her office to build my resume and get connections, but I would really like to straight up be schooled by this woman in all aspects of life.

lacking discipline to become successful has really held me back and I don't want to go over there and waste any time at all in personal/financial development.
>>
>>1172558
The marriage meme would harm him in the here and now though.

The nephew thing would only happen after his death.
>>
>>1172580
>He's gonna fuck a cougar and become her boytoy in exchange for financial advice
JUST LIKE IN THE HENTAIS
>>
>>1172382
Don't. That is gay as fuck and just leeching.

You don't "ask someone to mentor you". They choose you. And if they choose, you follow.

Every little pleb wants everything handed to him by "mentoring". Rich people are smarter than that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.