[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College student here. I am currently working as a server to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
College student here. I am currently working as a server to make some "fun" money. Previously I was working a job that was a little more serious and I came to the conclusion that I want to have fun while in school.

Which brings me to today. I really despise being a server. I make decent money as I work in fine dining but the clientele is shit (other than making connections). I dread my job but I love my co-workers. My social life has gone through the roof and I hang out with a lot of cute waitresses. I've only been working here for a matter of months and the only reason I haven't quit is because I don't want my social life to go down the drain.

Do you guys have any suggestions for a fun job for a student? I was thinking bartending at a student dive bar would be my best bet.
>>
Dicksucking
>>
>>1170970
Find a niche or something you're good in(ei. sucking dicks

make a website and a blog where you post daily new content on how to suck dicks, dick sucking stories, etc.

review dick sucking techniques, products etc. and blog about it.

Make a youtube account and make videos and vlogs on dick sucking. make new and exciting content daily.

aquire a fanbase, you'll make thousands on your website and youtube doing something you love. Companies would even send you free dick sucking stuff so you can review it in your next videos and make commission.
>>
>>1170970
you mention your a waiter and bored of hanging around with the girls? How about you hang around with the other busbois and offer them favors? (p.s i find it very hard to belive you're 'making connections' as a waiter, stop kidding yourself.

as a student you should be looking at clikcy clicky online jobs on amazons turk marketplace and such. easy money and medium time investment, especially if you speak good englais
>>
>>1170981
>Minimal time investment
>Barely making minimum wage
>Have to focus on what youre doing the whole time
yeah nah
>>
>>1170970

Does your uni offer student employment related to what you want to do?

I used to deliver pizzas until my uni needed a network administrator a few hours a week that they could pay peanuts, so I do that now.
>>
>>1170970

I'm considering getting a serving job, but I have 9 weeks from now until I move. I'm currently a student, no job. How long does it take getting a server job with no experience? Worth it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.