[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything I need to know about starting a business in NY (specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untilted and Unnamed.png (118KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untilted and Unnamed.png
118KB, 1366x768px
Everything I need to know about starting a business in NY (specifically Nassau County) please. I'm starting a sole proprietorship.
>>
Please help me guys, i will give you a free sample of what i'm selling, but it will be low quality.
>>
>Starting a business in NY
The only thing you need to know is that you shouldn't start a business in NY unless you plan to dodge taxes.
>>
>>1169721
Sure, do you have a specific question? Always willing to help in small business threads. It is an improvement over most of the threads we have had lately.
>>
>>1169763
No I don't have a specific question but since you asked that I feel I should emphasize that I only want information that I need to know about starting a sole proprietorship in Nassau County, NY.

I'm going to be selling a counseling service online. I will have a pdf where I will generally prove with an outline or more specifically I don't know yet of my reasoning as to why god exists and why you can count on 'there being a light at the end of the tunnel' for those of us that need that support.

And for people that still have questions I'll sell time spent communicating with them.
>>
Bumpan.
Waitan.
Hopean.
>>
...thanks /biz/

https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/how-start-business/9-steps-starting-business
>>
File: Untilted and Unnamed 2.png (103KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untilted and Unnamed 2.png
103KB, 1366x768px
OK I'm starting a non-profit instead since I realized that my plans better fit into that option against what the IRS representative told me over the phone.

But goddamn how dumb are blacks. I was the third smartest in my elementary school of the smartest elementary school perhaps of 3 that funneled into a high school that was one of the best black high schools in the US if not THE best.

And I can barely, and I mean barely, or perhaps not even comprehend or I'm too lazy to do the mental work (and this is after eating tons of eggs ((not literally tons)) to get mental and physical energy) to figure out from the IRC (Internal Revenue Code) which type of nonprofit I should start, a charitable organization or a social welfare organization.
>>
>>1170436
And before you say use turbo tax or 'just pick one l0l! funposting xD!' I have a perfectionist complex when it comes to things like this and not just that but I want to make sure I'm doing this right because I don't know if failure is an option and I'm too lazy to figure out if it is or isn't an option.
>>
>>1170441
btw it's me OP I'm posting from a dynamic IP.

https://www.usa.gov/start-nonprofit

Here's to whatever poor bastard uses this board for actual help with starting a non-profit.

PROVE TO ME THAT /BIZ/, AND BY EXTENSION, 4CHAN, ISN'T SHIT BY HELPING ME PLEASE! OR SHOWING ME WHEN YOU'VE ACTUALLY HELPED SOMEONE.
>>
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>1170518
I don't intend to get anyone to feel negatively towards me. So what did I do wrong sir/miss?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.