[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/, I need to get a stable job/income from doing shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 12912875165_d4bdc9699a.jpg (42KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
12912875165_d4bdc9699a.jpg
42KB, 468x286px
Alright /biz/, I need to get a stable job/income from doing shit on the internet before College ends so I can be left the fuck alone.

I currently have a YouTube account with 200 subscribers but I hardly make 2,000 viewers a month, which leads to barely $0.20 a month. Should I work my ass off and push even more videos to try to get more viewers? Should I shill my videos nonstop on sites where retards would watch them, like Reddit or Facebook?

I also have decent programmer abilities, and I could make games with ads on them but without the proper marketing they would just flop. I can also make animations/draw but I'm way too retarded to come up with good ideas.

What do you do to live off the internet?
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Maybe some shit on fiverr or stuff like that?
>>
>>1169512
I'd prefer to work on my own stuff if possible.
>>
>>1169229
Go on Vine/Youtube and look at the top 'content creators' and analyze them and try to write down things that distinguish them from others.

After you do so, look at your long list and try to mimic as much of those traits as possible.

Use those traits and endless shilling on Facebook/Reddit/ general normie sites to get the word out.

If you can establish a solid enough base, and your videos contain normie-tier entertainment, you will grow quickly.

Whether this takes weeks, months, over a year. or never happens is up to you.

Personally I'm too autistic to speak in front of a camera and have a job otherwise I would be doing something like this.
>>
>>1169229
Now give me advice
>>>1169885
>>
>>1169885
What makes you so sure that you can launch the company in 3 months?
>>
>>1169951

I can get an investor in this industry. And I have the small amount of capital needed to start it.
>>
>>1169951
Maybe i'm not foreseeing some obstacles. what would be some besides capital and getting out the product?
>>
>>1169987
>Obstacles
Being able to hire the right people for the right price, taxes, copyright (depending on your product), lawyers to defend your ass.
Just from the top of my head.
>>
>>1169512
kek
>>
>>1169229
what's your major?

save 20,000 dollars and daytrade
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.