[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth is that every second you are working you are wasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 469937521.jpg (578KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
469937521.jpg
578KB, 1024x683px
The truth is that every second you are working you are wasting your life.

No amount of money will ever make you young and healthy, swimming on a beach again
>>
>>1169062
>you are wasting your life
Not really.
What else am I going to do right now?
My kids are too little to have any fun with yet, they're just pains.
>>
> a 30 year old NEET's parents die
> he realizes it days later when every tendie has been eaten and every kleenex soiled
> HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME PARENTKEKS
> dies of starvation at 30
life not wasted
>>
>>1169062
Yeah...
But unfortunately money rules the world and without it you can't do shit all.
>>
Every organism on this planet has to "work" to survive. All life is temporary. If the balance between play and work that makes you happy is different than someone else who are you say whats wrong.
>>
>>1169215
>Every organism on this planet has to "work" to survive

NEETs don't have this problem

I will inherit mummy and daddy's house and pension and never have to work another day in my life!~
>>
>>1169224
The thing NEET's don't realize is that their future inheritance, home, cash, etc. is being steadily eaten away by inflation while they wait for their parents to die.
>>
>>1169265
daddy's pension is spread across investments and our home is only getting more and more highly valued~
>>
Still doesnt invalidate my claim that you can derive happiness from work. Your like a lottery winner that brags about winning. I dont feel jealous im happy for you. Just not everyone on the planet can be so lucky cause then nothing would get done.
>>
>>1169266
>investments and our home is only getting more and more highly valued
That's good.
They picked the only two things that never go down in value.
Oh wait.
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>1169062
1 Wealth = Health in today's society
2 It is estimated that the first human that will live 400 years is alive now, I tell you one secret he won't be a pleb.
3 Money is freedom to do what you want
4 Every second you live you are wasting your life, period.
5 Do whatever the fuck you wanna do!
>>
Why don't you go post this thread on /vg/ to the retards with 5k hours logged in Dota 2 and LOL?

But yeah life only matters while you're young and once you hit 30 it's game over, who cares if you have a million dollars it's better to be 20 and sucking dicks to make rent.
>>
>>1169193
Kek, this.
>>
>>1169224
>He actually thinks HE is the sibling/relative his parents will leave everything to despite never working a day in his life and only causing problems for them.

Kek.
>>
>>1169308
>4 Every second you live you are wasting your life, period.

It's a hundredfold wasted if you're working

Not only is working not enjoyable it makes the rest of your life worse (stress, anxiety, dreading Mondays, tiredness)
>>
>>1169062
The concept of being constantly happy with your life is actually quite new. Before, people would live to increase their family's wealth, keep their community running, etc.

>>1169529
Some people just don't have close siblings/relatives and are basically guaranteed the inheritance.
>>
>>1169062
You cant swim on the beach you fucknut. There's no water there
>>
>>1169062
This is true now, but it may not be true in the coming decades.

> "Fuck if I'd only worked harder I would be able to afford this new life extension therapy"
>>
>>1169308
>#2
wat?
>>
>>1169062

I think this is why you have vacations and days off if I'm not mistaken.
>>
It was one of the first hot and sunny days today and I was on a bus when tonnes of secondary schoolers went on.

I turned 24 a few weeks ago and I'm coming to realise that school is a very unique environment and it's probably a joke to hope that life can be as good as school or university (i didn't like my university experience though). The thought of a full time job in the networking fake environment of some corporation seems fucking awful
>>
>>1169062
>implying I don't enjoy studying and working
I feel sorry for all the people who hate their jobs.
>>
>>1170453
>people who hate their jobs
It's because most people have to do that shit backwards.
They get a job because they need one, not because they want one.
If they actually got to pick what they did for a 9 to 5, people would love their jobs.
>>
File: frog at peace.jpg (5KB, 192x250px) Image search: [Google]
frog at peace.jpg
5KB, 192x250px
>>1170524
>If they actually got to pick what they did for a 9 to 5

But they do get to pick that. Let go of the conditioning and propaganda. We are free men.
>>
>>1170524
>if they actually got to pick
Good thing they can, except for extreme circumstances pick, pick their job provided they work hard of course.
>>
>>1170527
>>1170536
I believe there would be 10,000 times as many movie stars if this were true.
Unless our sticking point is "job", and in that case, yes, anyone can choose to to shit bit part work in Hollywood until they die.
But that's not really the same thing, nor would many of those people "like" their jobs.
>>
The actual truth is that if we didn't work, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.
>>
>>1170591
Agreed, assuming you have a conscience, that is.
I don't need to work a job, but I do anyway.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.