[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive got around 30k euros in cash and a paid off house worth around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (262KB, 1600x991px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
262KB, 1600x991px
ive got around 30k euros in cash and a paid off house worth around 170k euros. How do i make a million out of it?
>>
By buying Ethereum
>>
>>1168548
Invest in my HF i make 87% per anno
>>
>>1168553
what have you invested in?
>>
Convert 10k euros to USD.
Convert 10k euros to bitcoin.
Start a limited liability corporation in ireland.
Register your name as a trademark in ireland and again in denmark.
Have sex with the house.
The house will get pregnant and have baby houses.
Contribute the maximum possible to your 401k plan each year.
Start an american C corporation (not an S corporation, this is important).
Become an employee of the C corporation and start a 401k plan whose only investment option is your C corporation.
Roll your 401k plan into it.
Use the money invested by your 401k plan to start a real estate business.
Sell your baby houses for 170k euros each.
Greece will secede from the eurozone.
The EU will collapse.
Your 10k USD investment will be worth over a million euros.
Go to ireland.
Buy a dutch sandwich with your name emblazoned on it.
>>
File: later-homo-sapiens.jpg (53KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
later-homo-sapiens.jpg
53KB, 500x479px
>>1169479
You're welcome btw OP ^_^
>>
>>1168550
Probably the easiest and most sure fire actually.
>>
holy fuck are people this retarded?

JUST FUCKING RENT IT OUT.

Use the 30k to build into more flats if needed.

Move into a room and pay 300-500/ month, while your house generates you ~1000 (hopefully) after taxes and insurances

Get a job and use the surplus of money for whatever you want.

I'd suggest in investing smart (ETF or whatever) than using that money to buy another house/ flat repeating the process until you have your million.

IF you just want the million: start taking loans until you have your million.
>>
>>1169673
You're a dumbass. I'm sure you have heard that plenty of times before though.
>>
>>1168548
invest myanmar
>>
>>1169479
fucking kek
>>
Buy Eth, what are you stupid OP?
>>
Your biggest obstacle is the dead equity in your house. Get a mortgage and get several other rental homes. Then use the cashflow to either buy more or, if they won't lend you any more money, pay down the mortgages on the rentals.
>>
>>1168548
Buy TRUMPcoin. Still has a tiny mktcp unlike ETH.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.