[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me green text my current situation > 25 yo > mechanical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1448213819384.jpg (74KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1448213819384.jpg
74KB, 540x721px
Let me green text my current situation

> 25 yo
> mechanical engineer
> been depressed for years
> without job but almost 1 year of experience

I'm sick of this shit. I’m from Spain and it’s impossible to find a fucking job here (unemployment rate for young people is almost 50% kek).
I want to leave this fucking country asap. I would like to find a job abroad, and if it’s possible, related with my studies. I’m thinking of going for example to Ireland or UK (or USA why not?) and live in a hostel until I find a suitable job. I know this process can last from some weeks to several months but I don’t care as long as it helps me to put my shit together.
I would like to work in the hostel where I live in exchange for free accommodation until I find a job. Do you think it’s feasible or it’s retarded?

Please help me sharing similar experiences.
>>
Do like the other Spaniards do and run a botnet.

Fuck this life man, honest work never gets fucking rewarded
>>
>>1162645
Which botnet?
>>
>>1162662
A money stealing one

Aren't a huge amount of security researchers and botnet herders from Spain?
>>
File: 1451081782915.jpg (42KB, 674x474px) Image search: [Google]
1451081782915.jpg
42KB, 674x474px
>>1162663
We are always pictured as the laziest people on Europe but never heard anything about botnet herders
>>
>>1162642

You won't be able to enter the us without a job lined up, and it would be difficult for a us company to justify going through the h1b1 process for someone with your experience.

Your best bet is with uk and ireland. I don't think you'll need to live in a hostel. You should be able to travel fairly easily.
>>
>>1162671
Google Mariaposa botnet or whatever the Spanish word for butterfly is
>>
No jobs in Australia either, mining has flat lined and the oil and gas sector is in decline.
Manufacturing... you must be joking we are run by the City of London in the country
>>
>>1162642
I am also a mechanical engineer and work for Irkutsk in Russia. Many of my colleagues have been dismissed over the last two years due to low price of oil, however If you are really a good and keen in learning, you can always find some jobs for mechanical engineers in Siberia, north of Irkutsk or Rosneft. However expected really low salary, attacks of bears and lot of vodka. But hey, girls here are great material, female emancipation has not yet arrived in Siberia. You can get almost as much as on tenth of minimum salary you get in US, but the costs of living here are minimal, both accommodation and food is paid by employer. However, if your skin is more brown than it should be, stay away, most of Russians don't like brownish people from Georgia and you can get killed for being brown or at least constantly a laughing material for most, but otherwise, we are great lads and you are welcome to join our company. Siberia is you only choice.
>>
>>1162642
This is a great idea. England, Ireland and Australia all have this type setup where can work for your accomodation and get a bit of money leftover. That will keep a roof over you're head while you job hunt, and give you many opportunties to work on your English
>>
>>1162642

Yes I would leave. How is your English? German?

Not sure about Europe, but if you came to the USA and you have great English and your degree I bet you could find a way to get the visa, then work here.
>>
>>1163815
B O T N E T
>>
>>1162642
>Be mechanical Engineer
>Get hired 4 months before I even graduate
>get paid $70K right out of college
when will europoors learn tbqh
>>
File: 1458225500753.gif (1MB, 312x346px) Image search: [Google]
1458225500753.gif
1MB, 312x346px
bump
>>
>>1163940
But muh muh universal health care!

If you live in one of the big metro parts of the US you can get a job with anything above a meme women studies' degree.
>>
>>1164130
What are you waiting for? You should not hesitate to move to work in Siberia, it's you only chance. South Europe is dead as long as it is part of EU and not independent. You will be labelled as a lazy dumb chimp everywhere in US, UK, Germany, Ireland, NZ or Australia, get some experience in Russia and then move to North Korea, or China, there are some exquisite career opportunities for mechanical engineers as we speak, I am looking forward to it.
>>
>>1164167
Do Russian girls like Spanish dicks?

>tfw no Russian waifu
>>
>>1164178
Russian girls love any dick if it has money attached to it
>>
Technical degrees let you emmigrate, do it while you are young. Go back to spain when you are old and want to sit around...

Depression in spain, fucking seriously, the struggle is real...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.