[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 100 Eth, and I am thinking of pumping into another crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: pump.png (189KB, 510x350px) Image search: [Google]
pump.png
189KB, 510x350px
I have 100 Eth, and I am thinking of pumping into another crypto coin hoping to make some gains, which coin should I pump it into? I am thinking of causing a huge spike on Einsteinium coin pretty soon.

>tl;dr bored, spare 100Eth, which coin to pump?
>>
Look at Myriad coin. You won't regret it. Small market cap. It's making a comeback.
>>
>>1158229

Einsteinium has even smaller market cap. What is your point?
>>
>>1158233

Point is that Myriad is actually innovative. It uses 5 simultaneous proof of work algorithms to decentralise mining.

Centralisation of mining is a serious unaddressed issue in bitcoin. Everyone is simply hoping ASICs will commoditize. It's not guaranteed....

Myriad is a true *alt*coin.
>>
>>1158225

Myriad has been dormant for about a year because a pre/instamined hype coin copied the 5 algo design and took credit. But Myriad is rising from the ashes lately. More volume, more dev activity, new developments. Just saying.
>>
>>1158236

you are talking bullshit, fuck it, im dumping in einsteinium
>>
>>1158242
lol, ok. whatever you want mate. just remember this in the future ;)
>>
File: myriad.png (37KB, 699x225px) Image search: [Google]
myriad.png
37KB, 699x225px
>>
invest in myriad faggot.
>>
File: einsteinium.png (99KB, 869x446px) Image search: [Google]
einsteinium.png
99KB, 869x446px
>>1158225

its happening!
>>
>>1158225
No thanks
>>
Digibyte.
>>
>>1158242
Good idea, Einsteinium is about to rocket.
>>
>>1158225
OP, I'm ready for a pump
>>
>>1158225
I'm moist and ready for some Einstein pumping action too OP.
>>
>>1158274
Digibyte is scamcoin.
>>
File: 0003 - AnURDjc.jpg (36KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
0003 - AnURDjc.jpg
36KB, 500x386px
>>1158263
Wrong choice OP, should've went with pepecoin.
>>
>>1158283
Please explain.
>>
>>1158284
Pepecoin is dead. Einstein is coming.
>>
In all serious, at a recent meeting the core developers got together in a room with the miners of 85% of Bitcoin's hash power.

They've been saying it for years— Bitcoin ASICs will commoditise. You think your grandma's setting up a mining rig any time soon?

I mean, say it does happen. Say it suddenly becomes cheaper to SELL ASICs than to make them and MINE with em. Say more than 20% of the hash power leaves CHINA. I'm not saying it won't, but....

What if Bitcoin gets attacked first?

Frankly, what if Myriad coin even gets to half the value of Bitcoin— its blockchain would already be more secure by that point.

Multi-algo is the future. Why do you think Digitalcoin, Auroracoin, and Verge copied it? Why do you think DigiByte copied it and tried to pass it off as their own?
>>
>>1158293

Therefore Einsteinium is the safer and more profitable choice.
>>
>>1158304
Exactly, plus the Chinese will be getting in on it very soon.
>>
>>1158313

At least ~10,000 ETH will be pumped in for sure

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396643.0
>>
>>1158314
So, now when I've put all of BTC I had into it, I should wait for price to go way up?
>>
>>1158314
非常有趣的信息!
>>
>>1158316
Yes. Maybe start researching luxury apartments.
>>
How can you be bored of ETH? oh well, good luck with einsteinium. ETH will go to the moon without you.
>>
>>1158321
Eth is over for now.
>>
>>1158225
Let's pump it up OP
>>
>>1158225

Trumpcoin

Barely 200btc market cap

Plus it has the future president's name on it
>>
>>1158225
Once my btc come though ill throw one on this
>>
Just wait till LISK hits the exchanges.
>>
Pepecoin, OP. Target sell is at 6k.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>1158338
>ETH
>over
>>
I invested yesterday to ETH, RADS and GMC. RADS pretty much surprised me, and today I will pump something to Einsteinium. I wouldn't go out of ETH.
>>
>>1158415
For now. It will decline and then rest there for a few months until it starts getting some mainstream coverage, probably after some big dapps come out.
>>
>>1158291
Unlikely, as it's to be released on Bittrex within the week. It will at least see some action then, and for a couple of weeks after.
>>
french maid pump
>>
>>1158433
ETH will break it's all time high this weekend.
>>
Where do you trade Ein for ETH?
>>
>>1158659
Poloniex
>>
You have known about ETH for quite sometime and you're getting bored. You wanna move on already but the skilled or innovative programmars that are going to bring Dapps to the mainstream haven't even heard of Ethereum yet. Just a thought before you dump ETH for good.
>>
So guys, what happened to Lisk after the ICO?
>>
>>1158705
>programmars
Wait until the antigrammars get a hold of this too. Those guys are real grammar nazis.
>>
>>1158856
i kek'd
>>
Trumpcoin will go to the moon after release on more Exch.
>>
>>1158225
100 ETH isn't considered a pump.

It's tiny peasant purchase.
>>
Lately any coin added to azure pumps. Even blocknet which was trading at 12k Satoshi sent 4x to over 50k. There are a couple that are being considered for the next round. Do what I do, look around and see which one is about to be announced and buy beforehand, twitter search stuff like "azure " "block chain"
>>
>>1158225
>thinking 100 eth is anything

lmaoing @ your life
>>
how do i sell my ether? it's sitting in myetherwallet
>>
>>1158225

TRUMPcoin

Massive potential gains
>>
>>1158421

RADS is the tits. Have a good feeling it's going to get a pump
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.