[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Microecomonics Unit >they're teaching us about "monopolistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Zark_Fuckerburg.jpg (18KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Zark_Fuckerburg.jpg
18KB, 402x402px
>Microecomonics Unit
>they're teaching us about "monopolistic controls" and why the government intervenes in the market
>mfw they don't mention the government holds a monopoly on violent force
>mfw they don't mention that no other entity can use violent coercion to block competition
>mfw the market voluntarily assigns resources to their most productive value but we are stopped from making this transfer at gunpoint
>>
P fringe market, and modern mercenary outfits are struggling
>>
>>1154352
ONE FUCKING DOLLAR
HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL
/DONATE
>>
Statist cucks accepting the status quo
>>
>>1154352

Hope you enjoy all the Somali and Sudanese diversity the free market is bringing you.

Don't forget to buy the latest environmentally friendly iMacpadbook at your nearest Starcucks.
>>
>>1154843
>>>/pol/

Can stormfags please leave?
>>
>>1154352
Lmao you remind me what it was like to be 18 with a really undeveloped world view.
>>
>>1154352
>>mfw they don't mention the government holds a monopoly on violent force
Actually they don't, you can always move to another country.
The market for violent-force wielders is actually quite competitive.
>>
>>1154352
>be me
>be in upperclass suburb of bay area
>home owners association gets spooked as fuck because some ones car gets its window smashed
>hire private police dude who does nothing but bag housewives all day in our neighborhood
>Some skelton looking drug fiend wanders into our neighborhood
>mr police dude violently removed him from premise with literally no legal reason to do so.
>nearly breaks the guys arm and actually breaks his nose
>drug fiend yells he is going to sue
>my attorney neighbor says he will defend police dude
>drug man says fuck you and leaves to find hospital and drain tax dollars

I am pretty sure there is an open market on force.
>>
>>1154352
Exact same feel in high school econ class

Its why I didnt take it to a uni level

Neokeynesians plague Australia
>>
File: smug 'bama.png (34KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug 'bama.png
34KB, 225x225px
>>1154352
>mfw most people voluntarily choose to give the government these attributes
>mfw only batshit ancaps and liberturdians can't see this
>>
>>1154352
>microeconomics

>Talks about a political ideology of "anarco"-capitalism.

Thinks it MUST be mentioned.
Well, therefore you must mention every other political idea about everything ever as they're all connceted. By your logic, he should be scalded for not mentioning Georgist economic policy also since that's relevant.

If you talked about any related political ideology in economics you'd never get anywhere besides learning politics and they're not the same thing.
It's a shame that I have to point this out.
>>
>>1154843
This comment gives a reasonable reason for a limited state yet people think it's racist, or from /pol/??
>>
>>1154847
Lmao oh yeah I can just point a gun at people and take their things
>>
>>1154883
What? That didn't prove anything. Grow up.
>>
>>1154854
Yeah, extremely fucking competetive. Expect neo blackwater or some outfit to come shit on your bid.
>>
>>1156343
lol
>>
>>1154843
>Hope you enjoy all the Somali and Sudanese diversity the free market is bringing you.
these people would not be a problem in a free market
It is because of government welfare and humanitarian initiatives that they are able to leach off their hosts.
In a free market they would either have to work to earn their keep or die, but instead they are effectively on a permanent vacation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.