[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I short my friends life? He has three kids and is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: loser.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
How can I short my friends life? He has three kids and is about to go through a really nasty divorce. He's already paying a mortgage and sleeping on my futon not paying rent, but I'm about to kick him out because he's already been here two weeks.
>>
>>1152230
How about you put your friend in your will and then have a tragic accident?
>>
>>1152230
>friend
>kick him out
pick one
>>
fuck his ex while she's still emotionally vulnerable
>>
>>1152245
>>1152240

You all are right. I'll have him pay rent and that will be my mortgage paid for free. What a cuck lmao.

Protip senpai, never get married, never have kids. It's amazing the difference in wealth and disposable income between my uncle and aunt who never had kids and my father and mother who made similar money throughout their lives.
>>
>>1152252
You got it half right anon, Marriage without kids is GOAT. Living your life with another person who makes at least as much as you do is effectively doubling your income.
>>
>>1152252
breh. even if you get married, she'll spend more than you will.
>>
>>1152230
>How can I short my friends life?
I trade stocks.
And people think I'M amoral.
>>
>>1152250

biggest testament of being a sad fuck is not getting quality pussy so one has to resort to doing this kind of sneaky shit.
>>
>>1152255
That's the stupidest logic ever. "Hey guise maybe if all ten of us form a group where we share our money our net worth will go up 1000%!"
>>
>>1152853
And then take all your stuff when she finds another man.
>>
>>1153917
exactly

fuck marriage
>>
>shorting before a default
Other people need to be riding the meme for your short to sell senpai.
>>
>>1152252
Eh, adopt when you're 40-50 unless you have an amazing career and can actually do shit. If you are a hedonist then why kick your friend out?
>>
>>1154512
>raising someone's kids
fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>1154516
>genes still matter
The last neanderthals died 20 thousand years ago
>>
>>1154519
if you weren't a cuck you'd know the solution would be to impregnate a surrogate in her 20s when you're in your 40/50s.
>>
>>1154522
And by that time the average life-expectancy will be about 200 so you can laugh at those broke cucks that fell for the 'settle down in your 30s' meme.
>>
Not having kids? You guys are losers. Getting married works if you aren't atheist or a beta.
>>
>>1152230
>How can I short my friends life?

Thanks anon, this is the funniest shit I have read all day
>>
>>1153071
He's right tho...
If u have a partner who works your rents cut in half and you bring in twice the money
>>
Kids are for when atleast one of the married persons makes six figures

If your total salaries is less then six figures dont fucki g have kids
>>
>having kids accidentally

I honestly don't get it. Condoms are $6, Plan B is $60, birth control is free if you qualify, how the fuck can you knock someone up when it's this easy to prevent?
>>
>>1155975
Retarded people with no impulse control. Idk what it is, but being poor/around poor people makes you feel like consequences don't exist. Not sure how it was, but that's how I lived my life for a long time.
>>
>>1155975

My stupid co worker at my last job who says they are basically free after all the government help & extra tax breaks.
>>
>>1154584
You can do the whole shabezz without marriage, since it can rape your life.
>>
File: pepe.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
163KB, 804x804px
>>1152255
>marrying without kids

Why would you do that?
I only consider marriage because I want children.
>>
>>1154519
The eternal nu male
>>
>>1152252
I think some people are just shit at picking life partners.

My aunt has been married for 30 years to a millionaire husband, and she was just a Southern military recruit.

My mom and dad have been married 22 years, and while they aren't perfect people, nobody is.

My grandparents on both sides were married 'till death due them part at age 18.

TL;DR Just don't suck at picking women. Everyone wants a 10, but past 7 you're just trading looks for stability desu.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.