[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know a way to make an annual almost precisely 104% roi on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So I know a way to make an annual almost precisely 104% roi on an investment, guaranteed.

What to do with info?

Should I sell the info or just do it myself and roll in the cash?
>>
do it yourself obviously

>inb4 it involves too much risk
>>
>>1151854
There is only one real risk and it's mitigated by other components of the investment that guarantee the return.
>>
Take out as much loans as you can.

Then do it 10 times and you've now become a billionaire.

>inb4 reason why you can't do that

Yeah nah you're bullshitting.
>>
>>1151862
I am, I'm taking out a student loan and investing it.

I'm a business major, this was a huge discovery for me.
>>
>>1151863
Ok go for it.

Your question is a little silly, you've already answered it yourself
>>
>>1151865
Well, having an extra 100k would kick start my investment a lot so I was thinking about selling it to 2 or 3 people.

Not too many because then the cost of entry will go up.
>>
>>1151879
And how do you think would unironically buy "100% returns guide!!!" By some random college kid for $10,000's?

How is shat you're saying even verifiable to a potential buyer? Do they just have to go: "well ok here's $20k, fingers crossed hope this works!!!"?
>>
>>1151891
I'd explain it to you and let you pay by paypal so you can get your money back if I'm lying. But if your cuck face doesn't want in then I don't care, it'll just take me a year or 2 longer to reach a million dollars a year in returns.
>>
>>1151902
I definitely don't want in.

I was just speaking from someone's perspective.
>>
I just want you guys to know, I really did figure this out. And when I think about my oldfag bros struggling I want to give it to them.

I might just tell bros on here who are struggling after a year or two of me investing first.
>>
>>1151849
No, you don't. Lay it out for us to poke holes in or you are bullshit.
>>
>>1151910
Yeah? Well I figured out a way to get 600% monthly returns guaranteed.

I'm selling it for $30 000 in bitcoin, do you want in?
>>
>>1151917
I meant for free faggot, but if you niggers are gonna be like this forget it.
>>
>>1151919
Dont listen to them. You can post it here: http://anonlabs.byethost10.com/
Dont worry it's anonymous.
>>
Why 'precisely' 104%? Why not less, why not more? No decimals, even with the fluctuation of currencies & markets?
>>
>>1151919

I'm interested in knowing what this idea is that can give that kind of return guaranteed. I'm not sure how much you know about making money but, generally speaking, any money made from investment in excess of inflation is typically for assuming risk. Something that guarantees a nominal return almost never can return the kind of profit you're suggesting.

That said, to answer your original question: You can make far more money using the idea you have to invest other people's money and take a percentage. This is how hedge funds work. You may only have $100,000 but if you can get a few hundred people with $20,000, that'll be at least $2MM AUM and if the investment yields a 104% profit, that's $2.08MM profit of which you can take $416K for yourself as a fee, assuming a typical 20% fee.

Of course, you have to find people willing to invest their money with you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.